The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Old September 11th, 2012, 04:20 AM
BL14N
Unhatched Egg

Alright as you may well know there are not many "active" leagues at this point so I Cyrus ( real name+in game name ) have decided to create a whole new league, it's fairly simple and I would love to have positive input about the rules and formation. The rules are as followed: 1# Only 1 Legendary per team ( please note that the following legendaries are banned: Arceus, Mew, Mew Two, Deoxys and Darkrai. ) The legendary you choose MUST be of your type and only 1 legendary per trainer, no two trainers can have the same legendary or type.2# Have Fun 3# Obey the PokéCommunity battling rules apart from the uber rule. There will be 8 gym leaders 4 elite 4's and a Champion. Once positions are made they will be set in stone after the tournament. ( I am already placing myself as 2nd Elite 4, and will be set in stone for good.)So that's about it, post sign up like this:

IGN ( in game name ):
FC:
Type:
Position Wanted:

Cheers Cyrus

Oh yes I will be a Normal Type

And the ranking system doesn't go from weakest to strongest it's whoever signs up first!
PM me for Skype username and I will give it to you

Last edited by BL14N; September 11th, 2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 11th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Instreqam
Beginning Trainer

IGN : Tom
FC : 1893 8294 3758
Type : Dark
Poistion : Elite four or a gym leader

Magikarp used splash,

AND SOMETHING FINALLY HAPPEND !
Old September 11th, 2012, 05:26 AM
BL14N
Unhatched Egg

Welcome to the league welcome aboard
Old September 11th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Windox

Nature: Relaxed
IGN: Ricardo
FC: 1506-5687-7692
Type: Steel
Position: Gym leader

Hopefully this league takes off.

Finally back from a break, ready and willing to battle anytime just VM me when I'm on!

Pokemon Black 2 FC = 2795-8971-3923

Last edited by Windox; September 12th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old September 12th, 2012, 02:37 AM
BL14N
Unhatched Egg

Alright you're in just for clarification here's the list:

Champion:
4th Elite 4: Tom
3rd Elite 4: Cyrus
2nd Elite 4:
1st Elite 4:
8th Gym Leader: Ricardo
7th Gym Leader:
6th Gym Leader:
5th Gym Leader:
4th Gym Leader:
3rd Gym Leader:
2nd Gym Leader:
1st Gym Leader:

This will be edited in time to come.
Old September 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
RealDon

So gym leaders get to keep one legend on the team? Also can they compete for the badges?
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:09 PM
»ѕιℓνєяωιηgѕ«
Beginning Trainer

IGN ( in game name ):Jackie
FC: I know how to get my friend code it`s just... I need a compatible access point for Wifi.)
Type:elctric(Also my game version is white)
Position Wanted:elite four
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:27 AM
BL14N
Unhatched Egg

Cool you're in and to real son yes to both questions also new rule you can also have two Pokemon that are not of your type just so teams aren't too weak

I'm also as my two different type Pokemon having reshiram and samurott on my team

Last edited by BL14N; September 25th, 2012 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 4th, 2012, 05:28 AM
BL14N
Unhatched Egg

This Leauge is now been closed Sorry but if u want some epic battling go 2 "The League"!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links