The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old October 4th, 2012, 01:18 AM
riseamina
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hello! I just joined this site today, since I want to find friends who play pokemon as well (none of my RL friends play pokemon, since they think it's too childish >.<)

I love drawing and have a deviantArt :D, but I don't post that much nowadays, artist block :I

I also like playing video games, watching anime just for fun and candiess!
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Hey Riseamina, welcome to Pokecommunity. If you ask me, I don't think that playing pokemon is childish. If you like Art, you can find a thread of it here

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old October 4th, 2012, 01:56 AM
riseamina
Unhatched Egg

I was just browsing over there, I may post some of my sketches and fakemons
Old October 4th, 2012, 02:09 AM
halcyonic
hates bulk up talonflame
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Heya Rise, Imma MidnightShine & welcome to PC~ You may call me Mid or something even better, B2W2's Biggest Fan, are u one? Nah, just kiddin', Mid would be fine.

Oh, your friends are looking down on Pokemon? They should see what PC's like, most members here are in their 15-20's & above, I'm 12 though xD. Besides our friendly members, we have lots of boards for you to post in. From B2W2 to Other Trivia, there's something that's waiting for ya. Like art? Here's Art & Design. if they're pixels, post them here.

If you feel liek chatting with an experienced user, just VM me at my page, 'K? I'm also a friend request accepter so would u send me one? Our friendly staff members are always here to help ya if needed.

Huv a great time~

~Mid

P.S: Read the rules, they're strict. Don't become an adbot too.

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old October 4th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseamina View Post
Hello! I just joined this site today, since I want to find friends who play pokemon as well (none of my RL friends play pokemon, since they think it's too childish >.<)

I love drawing and have a deviantArt :D, but I don't post that much nowadays, artist block :I

Hello Riseamina, welcome to PC.

I'm just like you, no RL friends who play Pokemon. So yeah, you're not alone. I may be 20 but I still play Pokemon, and I have been for 9 years now (I have been a fan for 13 years), the reason why I still play Pokemon is cos it's a popular franchise that keeps me motivated.

As MidnightShine said, you should go and check out Art & Design as well as Pixel Art if you want to share your creations. You can even set up a shop to make art for people.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me if you need help!

- Hikari10

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old October 4th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseamina View Post

Hello hello riseamina, welcome to PC!!!

I'm a bit like you: no RL friends that are into Pokemon as much as I am. So I'm lucky that I can come here for all my Pokemon needs. There is tons to do here, from joining various fanculbs, to showing off all of you Art and Design work. And there are plenty of places to talk all about the Pokemon games.
I love drawing too. Don't have a deviantArt at the moment, because I keep forgetting to make one I hate getting artist block. I love playing video games and watching anime AND candies! Wow, we have a lot in common.

Enjoy your time here!

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old October 4th, 2012, 06:32 AM
BL14N
Unhatched Egg

Welcome to the Pokecommunity :D
PM me for Skype username and I will give it to you
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here