The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > PC Events > PCX - PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get-Together

Notices

PCX - PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get-Together Welcome to the PokéCommunity's 10th Anniversary celebrations, the 10th Anniversary Get-Together! Join in the fun and festivities right now!
The Get-Together ends at 11:59 PM (EDT) on September 30! This forum will be closed off on the October 7.

Advertise here

Old October 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Chesu
Boss Carrot

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
I'm surprised (but glad!) that I managed to place as well as I did. I had decided not to enter, but then on the morning of the last day changed my mind. I probably should have taken the time to think of something better than "make Snorlax skinny!", but I just didn't have the time. As for the accessories, I haven't played B/W, and the lime green/hot pink combination was a pretty harsh limit for me. XD

Updated 11/07/10.
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM
SoaringSomeone
Residential Sprite Slave

Hahaha sweet! Contest was super fun, and it was pretty awesome seeing everyone's interpretations and sprites. Thanks for hosting it!

Still looking for spriters for Pokemon Azure! If you're even the slightest bit interested, contact either me or DJClass. More information available on the Azure thread.
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
Congrats you guys! If anyone wants to know the scoring I gave them, just hit me up with a PM. I'm sure -ty- would do the same, but I wont speak on behalf of him :D

Now, I'll see you guys when you enter WPC. Won't I?
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:19 AM
EonNeo
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
I can't believe I won silver emblem in the third contest oO

"Peace can not be kept by the war. It is obtained by understanding." Gundam 00
Old October 6th, 2012, 04:33 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I'm glad I placed even if it was Contest #2 and Bronze. I was hoping Eevee would place.
I know it won't count but I redid him.

Thanks for a great time Pokecommunity!

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommunity.
Old October 7th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Ooooh, a silver & a bronze? :o I'm really pleased with that, haha. xD Thanks Ty & Spherical for hosting, and congratulations on all who placed and of course Chesu and SoaringSomeone for winning the whole thing. :D

Pokémon Aureolin

Last edited by Superjub; December 6th, 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here