The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: Sacred Fire, or Divine Water?
Sacred Fire 2 28.57%
Divine Water 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Genevieve: That is very true.

Has the new day begun yet?
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:33 PM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
Genevieve: That is very true.

Has the new day begun yet?
The new day begins when NightOfRemorse makes her next post. I'm leaving it to her to shift us into morning.
x
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:47 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Icarus & Ichigo are now asleep. Can't wait to see how things turn out tomorrow IC.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Garet
GhostFire

Okay. Here's my SU.

Full Name: Torgaz Zheik
Nicknames: Tor or Zheik, to be short.
Sex: Male

Family: Divine Water
Career: Torgaz spends much of his career time between hunting and being a guard or some such thing. If not occupied with either job, Torgaz often looks for other tasks that need to be done.

Appearance: When standing straight, Torgaz is about five-and-a-half feet tall and has a lean, wiry build. He has amber eyes, which stay focused on the task at hand but often wander if Torgaz is doing nothing or listening to a boring dialogue or conversation. His skin has been tanned a dull light-brown from hours in the sun. Torgaz does not have much hair beyond his head of straight, platinum-blonde hair; he usually keeps it a few inches long and has short bangs in the front. A small burn scar is visible, but faint, on the back of Torgaz's right wrist, in the rough shape of a crescent-moon and about one-by-two inches. Torgaz usually wouldn't be considered handsome, but neither is he ugly; he is just...plain. When it comes to clothing, Torgaz prefers dark blue or forest green as his main color; he usually wears practical clothing for ease of movement, if he's not wearing a guard's uniform.
One of Torgaz's more noticeable features is his muteness. He was born mute, he grew up mute, he will die mute. Torgaz usually communicates through signing with his hands or writing. He always has some paper and a writing utensil with him in a plain, black satchel. Torgaz and his link, Wakaru, do know how to pass along a mental message, but they try to not use it; people are often freaked out by such a method of communication.
Personality: Contrary to some assumptions, Torgaz is not dumb. He just lacks the bodily function to speak. Torgaz is able to learn and adapt quickly, and he can spot and memorize details. He feels that it is best for all if he works and does his part in the family, so he often spends his free time searching for some task that needs to be done. It's not like he can stand around and hold a light conversation. He might be considered a "workaholic", but Torgaz just doesn't see much of a point in leisure time. For that matter, he's easily bored by a lot of things that don't pertain to practicality or work. When it's clear that there's nothing else he can do, Torgaz allows himself time for sketching. Over time, he's become a good listener and confidant, so long as he's expected to remain silent. This is one of the few times when Torgaz really pays attention. He has developed patience, a necessity in hunting. Yet his patience is overruled if anyone invades his personal space, considered to be anywhere closer than the length of his forearm. Overall, Torgaz is more suited to the outdoors or front line of battle than social or political situations.
History: As a child, Torgaz's muteness made him a target. After several times when Torgaz came home with bruises from fighting, his father decided to teach the boy self-defense. Fights became less frequent after that. Torgaz decided early on that it would be best for him to earn a living as something that didn't require much talking; being a hunter or guard fit him well.

Skills: Torgaz knows the basics of survival and hunting. He excels in sword-fighting. He is also an expert at sketching and has photographic memory.
Flaws: Torgaz often can't get his message across with signing, which makes him flustered sometimes. Being mute, he is socially inept. People usually speak too fast for Torgaz to keep up if writing, and he's met several people who don't understand his signing. Torgaz prefers blunt over elaborate, practical over appearance. He is easily bored by words or dialogue that seem meaningless. If a person doesn't get to the point, Torgaz may end up being distracted or start sketching. He almost always keeps his distance from other people, preferring to have his own personal space with no "intruders". Torgaz feels that women are too often flowery or meaningless, in a sense, if they don't perform a necessary function in society or everyday life. Torgaz may not go so far as to think that men are just plain better; it's just that it's more often women who delight in appearance, chatting, decorations, etc.
Weapon: Torgaz knows how to use the common hunting and guard weapons, but his favorite weapon is his katana. The pommel and rounded guard are black, and the grip's wrapping is a dark green. The blade has narrow fullers; Torgaz's family symbol is engraved near the base of the blade.

Pokemon: Gallade
Pokemon Name: Wakaru
Pokemon Personality: Wakaru considers himself to be Torgaz's personal bodyguard. He usually obeys his link without argument. Wakaru keeps an open mind and keeps Torgaz informed, at later times, if the human's attention drifts. He shares some of his link's beliefs, preferring his blades to elaborate strategies. Wakaru can irritate Torgaz, often because he is trying to keep the human focused on something "meaningless" or "boring". At all times, Wakaru acts as Torgaz's anchor; the Gallade is the only one who always understands what the human wants to say.
Pokemon History: Wakaru's early history is filled with instances of defending, or trying to, Torgaz when the human was waylaid by those who thought him weak or stupid for being mute. One notable fight was between Torgaz and two humans, one with a Houndour and the other with a Poochyena. While fighting the Houndour, Wakaru's arm was bitten and burned. The burn-scar and semicircle of teeth-scars are still visible on the Gallade's left forearm.
Pokemon Specialty: Wakaru's specialty lies in melee combat, where he can use his arm-blades to their full advantage. He also has an eye for finding weak spots.
Pokemon Flaws: Wakaru may misinterpret something as offensive or dangerous to Torgaz, spurring the Gallade to act. He is not easily impressed and generally isn't interested in Pokemon of the opposite gender. Like his link, Wakaru also has a personal space "bubble" that others should stay out of.

Proof of Reading: This Ethan sure seems like the player character from the Gen. II games. Silent and all that. And...does anyone besides Ethan notice the Director shattering a picture frame to get the picture out? Someone might have heard that, besides Ethan and the Director.

Anything Else: Aside from the usual link between human and Pokemon, Wakaru has the mental abilities of a psychic Pokemon. Teleporting or transmitting mental messages are natural to him, though not always used. At least some people are freaked out by telepathy.

Last edited by Garet; October 8th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:04 PM
<Challenger>

Would any Sacred Fire members care to interact once the new day begins?
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:54 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Heretostay: you can feel free to interact with Sakuya
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM
<Challenger>

Excellent! New IC day here we come!
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:22 AM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Okay, I've made the day shift post. Go wild, everyone. xD
I stay away
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:52 AM
銀ヤミ

All new sign-ups are accepted. That said, juniebug, there is no currency in this RP, so the only reason for them to play music is for entertainment purposes.

Anyways, yes. The new day is up, and everyone may now wake up their characters and do what they'd like!
x
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Koyan
Ghost/Dark Trainer

Nature: Careful
Wolf. I have to say that your RPing of two characters, not only confuses me a great amount, but also makes me glad that I was able to get into this rp with an awesome RP community. Switching perspectives like that... :3
Old October 11th, 2012, 02:26 PM
銀ヤミ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyan View Post
Wolf. I have to say that your RPing of two characters, not only confuses me a great amount, but also makes me glad that I was able to get into this rp with an awesome RP community. Switching perspectives like that... :3
I can switch between all of my characters with ease, and delve into there separate minds and dissect their thoughts.

So, guys, It's morning IC now, and there hasn't been a post in three days.
x
Old October 12th, 2012, 02:24 AM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'll be free later today, I'll post then.
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:51 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'll post soon, or at least at some point today
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
@wolfofeve- i hope hikari is still in the game? :< i wont get on in awhile so… if shes still in… ( i hope so…) can you guys make it so that she got sick and sleeps? … ill be back soon… im sorry bunnying her for awhile is alright too
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; October 13th, 2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:51 AM
銀ヤミ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
@wolfofeve- i hope hikari is still in the game? :< i wont get on in awhile so… if shes still in… ( i hope so…) can you guys make it so that she got sick and sleeps? ^^ … ill be back soon… im sorry :( bunnying her for awhile is alright too ^^
Yes, of course. Whenever you can, get her on.
x
Old October 15th, 2012, 06:03 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'm sorry I won't be posting for a bit, I've been really really sick, and have spent a majority of each day asleep, I'll be back to posting as soon as I get better, if anyone needs to bunny my character(s) they can until I am well enough to post.

Last edited by SylveonStar; October 17th, 2012 at 06:45 AM.
Old October 20th, 2012, 04:38 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

OMG! I got so busy, I forgot about this! My SU is finished, but I'm sorry it took so long!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:41 AM
銀ヤミ

Well, as saddening as this is, I have bad news.

This RP is hereby Closed due to inactivity and lack of interest.

I apologize to those who were looking to play further; and to those who are/were already involved, I hope our time together has been an enjoyable one.

That said, if you liked the idea of this RP, it may please you to hear that I will likely be creating a new Roleplay at some point in the near future.

With Regards,
WolfOfEve
x
Old October 23rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Noooooooooo :Cjust when i wanted to post…
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old October 23rd, 2012, 10:41 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
Closed at the request of the GM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links