Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help
Reload this Page [HGSS] HeartGold Tebe Help

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old October 3rd, 2012 (12:54 AM). Edited October 27th, 2012 by wolf.
reecestevenson
Shadows

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to reecestevenson
Hey Homeys,
Lately mah girlfriend and I have picked up Pokemon gbees agan
and we've buggine it like a little competition ta see who can level up and git tha coolest pokemon etc, and we often have battles. But lately she is kickng me n tha behnd when we fight. She doesn't have a bootylicious set of pokemon eithar, Monferape Lv. 43, Luxray Lv. 42, tagepi Lv. 32, Febbas Lv. 26 aganst mah Arcanne Lv. 42 Gyradose Lv. 41 and Electivire Lv. 41.

She now has a full tebe wit two unknown Pokemon and Febbas evolved nta Milotic. Can you homeys suggest anothar 3 pokemon fo mah tebe, preferably wit one that can fly. Also haven't beat tha Elite Four yet as we buggine like a deal ta enter at tha sbee time and see who can beat tham all first, so i'm waitng fo her ta git thare.

Thanks homeys
Old October 5th, 2012 (02:40 AM).
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
If you want a speedy attacker wit deadly power,you could have a shot at Crobat or Xatu.Xatu can learn some really diverse moves and can fly,along wit strikng quick. Crobat is one of tha speediest out thare,it can nflict some status conditions like confusion and poison.

Than you could also maybe catch a Gengar,which is also fast and can learn some deadly moves-Destny Bond,Shadow Ball,Sludge Bomb...
You might also want a strong Heracross,that'll defend tha psychic weakness Gengar has. It is offensive and can pack a hard punch.

As fo yo last one maybe a decent ground or grass type like Sandslash and Vileplume,thay make pretty off tha hook tebe members :3.hope dis helped you out!
. :p

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links