The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old October 5th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Is anyone else going to get Dishonoured? It looks like a really good game and I pre-ordered it. All the powers look so cool and I think this may just be another breakthrough for Bethesda and all of their awesome games :p

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old October 6th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Cassino
A TPC classic.

The developer is actually Arkane Studios (Bethesda (with both companies being owned by ZeniMax Media) being the publisher), the makers of Dark Messiah to which this game seems very similar, so the concept is not actually as novel as everyone might think. I first heard of Dishonored many years ago, probably before ZeniMax acquired Arkane. I didn't take any real interest at the time, but as I did enjoy Dark Messiah I may well get it at the same time I get Pokémon Black 2.

Last edited by Cassino; October 9th, 2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM
RedJ
[*TRUMPETS INTENSIFY*]

Nature: Quiet
I have it pre-ordered, but I don't plan on buying it any time soon. I would've canceled it by now, but I lost my receipt ;;

I only have a PS3 and a PC that can just barely manage to play Oblivion and Fallout 3, and after what happened with Skyrim, I don't plan on buying anything with Bethesda's name on it for the PS3 again, at least not as soon as it's released.

Old October 6th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Tranca
Monolith

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjacketalchemist View Post
I have it pre-ordered, but I don't plan on buying it any time soon. I would've canceled it by now, but I lost my receipt ;;

I only have a PS3 and a PC that can just barely manage to play Oblivion and Fallout 3, and after what happened with Skyrim, I don't plan on buying anything with Bethesda's name on it for the PS3 again, at least not as soon as it's released.
What "happened with Skyrim"?
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

I'm getting it based solely on the fact I like the dudes mask..

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo View Post
I'm getting it based solely on the fact I like the dudes mask..
Mask is awesome, yup.

I read the article in Game Informer on the game, and I must say, it's pretty awesome. The fact that it's not linear makes it even better. Add the fact that it's a game based on revenge and you've won me over. I'd be buying it now, if it weren't for the fact that I just got Resident Evil 6, so yeah. D=
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links