Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 30th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
So the Members of this Club, time starts now.
Till October 6, you have time to create two banners.
PM one of them to me and the another to Umbr30n.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old September 30th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Username: Sector Revenge
You partner Eevee name: Kyou the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Some traits of Foxes is well good enough for me, plus its SO CUTE!! Espeon happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon, up in the top 10. Leafeon isn't that far behind either.

Which Eeveelution's Shiny Form do you like the most?
A toughie. Personally its a tie between Espeon & Umbreon. They have the biggest change (Eevee too) in color from regular to shiny form. Since Espeon is one of my favorites, I will choose her. But Umbreon however, the blue moon makes it a badass Pokemon no doubt!
battle server MOD // paired to Sanguine & Synerjee // rival of Denny Hamlin

Last edited by Jeff Gordon; September 30th, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

@Sector Revenge. Sorry, but you have to choose an Eevee not an Eeveelution like Espeon.

Old September 30th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Jeff Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
@Sector Revenge. Sorry, but you have to choose an Eevee not an Eeveelution like Espeon.
Oh my bad x) I didn't see the Eevee part in the Partner sign-up post. Fixed.
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Answering the Topic:

I think the design for Jolteon is horrible. His spikes instead of tail does not suit him.

Old October 1st, 2012, 01:33 AM
halcyonic
new megas r op
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Well well, look who's here......

Answer: This might sound a little bit rude to a Supporter here but it's Umbreon. The ring patterns around it make it look weird & those eyes......

Also, I resized a fellow member's banner for u guys & switched it to PNG format for better visual quality -->

Old October 1st, 2012, 06:11 AM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
On current topic:

This is actually a hard topic for me. I like all of the Eeveelution's designs, because they're all match and comment each Eeveelution's specific type. But comparing them all, I'd have to say Flareon's, just because it's design is rather plain compared to, say, Glaceon's design. Flareon looks more like a bigger, redder, fluffier Eevee than an evolved form.
My latest Titlescreen Pokémon Nova Version by HaxsaurusRex

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old October 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM
mrsnuggles

Nature: Careful
Username: mrsnuggles
You partner Eevee name: Steve The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee? is cute & cuddly

as for the topic i would have to agree about flareon as is it the least originality
Old October 1st, 2012, 12:45 PM
Jeff Gordon

Which Eeveelution's design do you like the least?

I'm going with most others & say Flareon. The only thing I like about Flareon's design is its fluffy fur you could use as a pillow, outside of that, it really isn't that impressive. The rest actually have some sort of uniqueness in their designs. Also if you want to count Eevee, aside from its cuteness, its design is a little dull compare to its other Eeveelution.
Old October 1st, 2012, 12:50 PM
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Seems like I missed a lot around here.

Oh, and to all the new members who have just welcome - A big welcome to all of you.

On The Current Topic: Sorry if I offend anyone, but I'll have to say Leafeon because it just looks like a Digimon in my opinion. It is literally based off leaves and I really think Game Freak could have put more effort and thought into it rather than spam plant-like colours onto the Pokemon. I really think Game Freak is running out of ideas for Eeveelutions.

Old October 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Which Eeveelution's design do you like the least?

Flareon. While it looks very soft and cuddly, it's basically way too similar in design to Eevee. It just doesn't have that uniqueness the other Eeveelutions have.
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:10 PM
TheFallenUmbreon
Dreams shall never fall...

Nature: Lonely
Which Eeveelutions design do you like the least?

Tough topic...especially for a guy who likes all the Eeveelutions...
I'd have to say Flareon, simply because it's the most simple evolved form of Eevee. Not many differences are shown if compared to Eevee, just some color differences and more fluff.

Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Rainbow_Gray
Practically a Graynbow

Nature: Timid
For the current topic, I'd have to say either leafeon or jolteon. I'm not actually sure why, it's just that I don't like them as much as the others :p
Really though, they're all pretty cool x3
Sometimes life ain't all that it's cracked up to be, so let's take a chance and live this fantasy
When you lose yourself, you find the key to paradise
There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know
If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane!
Don't try to explain it, just nod your head; breathe in, breathe out, move on
Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:32 PM
Umbr30n

Um... New Topack Topic?

Who in your opinion has the best Move-Pool and why?

In my opinion: Umbreon because it has a good enough Move-Pool to completely Troll annoy another Pokemon! That combined with a sweeper tank creates a very strong Pokemon which even Mewtwo might fear. Plus it has Moonlight in it's Move-Pool which heals Umbreon's HP to annoy the enemy Pokemon less more. Also it can learn Toxic, which drains takes away the opponent's HP every turn, eventually making it faint (Even if the ally opponent uses items to recover their Pokemon's HP). Combine Toxic with another useful move for Umbreon, Mean Look, and you have a great combination, however it cannot affect Steel-Types or possibly Dark Poison-Types.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:52 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Answering the Topic:

I think its Vaporeon have the best moveppol because it can learn many types of moves such as Hydro pump, Aurora Beam, Acid Armor, Minimize, which makes him so good. He can even learn Ice Beam, Surf and Shadow Ball by TM/HMs.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 03:33 AM
mrsnuggles

honestly i think it depends, because i think that umbreon & Leafeon both have great move pools. it just depend on what you need them to do.
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Answering the Topic:

I think that Vaporeon is good for begginers as it have almost equal stat spreadsheet and it can learn good moves.

And since, no one has took part in the Banner Competition, I am going to close it. Any more suggestion of an event will be appreciated.

Old October 5th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Who in your opinion has the best movepool and why?

I'd say Vaporeon cos it gets good moves like Surf, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Acid Armor and Aurora Beam. And it also has balanced stats compared to the others.
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
Um... New Topack Topic?

Who in your opinion has the best Move-Pool and why?
Vaporeon and Umbreon both have great move-pools. Vaporeon can learn Aurora Beam, Aqua Ring, Acid Armor, Hydro Pump and Muddy Water while levelling up, though these moves are quite spread out between levels. However, Vaporeon's move-pool gets a serious improvement in Black 2/White 2, with it learning a new move every 4-5 level ups and the addition of Water Pulse. It compliments Vaporeon's high HP and Sp. Atk.

Umbreon, as has been mentioned many times before, has a great move-pool for being an annoyer. Confuse Ray + Mean Look always goes well together, and Moonlight adds to it by restoring HP. Umbreon's move-pool really compliments its defensive stats well!
My latest Titlescreen Pokémon Nova Version by HaxsaurusRex

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old October 5th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

New Topic:

Which Eeveelution do you think is good for Begginers?

And I am oraganizing a quiz too.

Rules:

1. No searching for answers. This quiz is for fun, not points.
2. PM me the answers. No posting here.
3. You have time till Monday.

So here are the questions:-

1. Which Eeveelution has 130 Defense?
2. What is Vaporeon's species clarification?
3. How many Eeveelution learn Bite by level up?
4. With the release of Black and White 2, at which level is the last move that an Eeveelution can learn?
5. Which Eeveelution is known as verdant pokemon?
6. At which level the Eeveelution learns Last Resort in D/P.
7. Which Eeveelution's pokedex entry mentions a temperature?
8. To get Eevee in Mystery Dungeon EOS/T/D, what should be the gender of the player?
9. Name the two Physical Fire Type moves that Flareon can learn.
10. Which is the heaviest Eeveelution?
11. Which two Eeveelution can't be accessed in Heartgold and Soulsilver wihout trading?
12. Name two Eeveelution with 130 Special Attack.
13. Which Eeveelution has sensitive fur or hair in its body?
14. Which Eeveelution can learn Mean Look?
15. Which Eeveelution is the only one without tail?

Old October 6th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Ravenclaw
Unhatched Egg

Username: Ravenclaw
You partner Eevee name: Silver The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: I like Eevee because the idea of being able to be several different things from one reflects life and it's choices. Not to mention that I adore the design of Eevee and it's Eeveelutions.

To answer the topic; I think Flareon or Glaceon is a good Eeveelution for starters simply because there aren't nearly as many fire or ice types as there are other types.
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

If you don't understand the meaning of the 2nd question, it means that What is the species of Vaporeon?

Old October 6th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Umbr30n

Which Eeveelution do you think is good for Beginners?

I would say that all the Kanto Eeveelutions is good for beginners. The reason is, you can get them through an Elemental Stone, which are VERY easy to get. Of course, you can get Leafeon quite early in Platinum Version, but when it comes to Special Defending and HP, just forget about it. Umbreon and Espeon are one of the most difficult Eeveelutions to try to get in my opinion. Plus, by the time Glaceon is available to get, the Beginners would already have became non-beginners. Flareon will be good for wielding elemental Physical Attacks. It may not have many good Physical Fire-Type moves (Such as Iron Tail, Superpower, or Giga Impact) but hey, it's got a good Special Attack and Special Defense too. Vaporeon can learn some strong moves like Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam and Signal Beam. It may not have the best Defenses, but it sure can improve on it by learning Acid Armour, which greatly heightens Vaporeon's Defense. As for Jolteon, it is the fastest of the Eeveelutions, and has a good Special Attack at the same time. It could learn great moves like Thunder, Shadow Ball and Hyper Beam. However, it may have a bad Defense, and it may be vunerable to a few strong Physical Attacks (Earthquake, anyone?), But who cares? Jolteon would probably faint them with it's Speed Sweep in a couple of turns. Luckily Jolteon's Special Defense isn't as bad as it's Defense.

Leafeon and Glaceon seem to be some sort of "Advanced Beginner" Eeveelutions. Leafeon just hasn't got the best Move-Pool out of the Eeveelutions, and only really has a good place in your team if you know how to train it, and give it a good Move-Set. However, it does learn some good Physical Attacks and it's Defense, for an Eeveelution, is one to behold. Plus it is one of the faster Eeveelutions, so it makes up for it's little Move-Pool. Leaf Blade happens to be very good on Leafeon. Leafeon may also learn Status Moves like GrassWhistle, Sunny Day and Synthesis. As for Glaceon, it's Speed and it's Attack aren't very good. However, it's good Defence, Special Attack and Special Defense make up greatly for it. Glaceon may also be risky, since it has only one Resistance and four weaknesses. However, if you give it good moves like Blizzard, Shadow Ball and Signal Beam (Which can be good sometimes, in case you are wondering), then it makes up for those weaknesses. It also seems to be capable of learning lots of Status Moves, like Hail, Barrier, and Mirror Coat, which can completely change your situation in a battle.

Finally, we come across the powerful Umbreon, and the sweeping Espeon. They probably have the hardest method of getting it, but it's definitely worth it. Espeon does not have a good Defense, but it can learn some great moves like Psychic, Grass Knot and Synchronoise. There is not much more to say about this, apart from that it doesn't have as good Pokeathlon Statistics as other Eeveelutions. As for Umbreon, it can be a very good Pokemon for your team, but to be honest, even it has downfalls. It's Speed, and both of it's Attack Statistics are not one you would usually see in an Eeveelution. BUT MAN, IT'S A FREAKING TANK WITH GOOD HP. If you want a Tank with GOOD HP, this is one of the only ones you can get. Plus it's a Tank which can get very annoying, depending on whether you teach it elemental moves, or have it use Status Moves. But, going along with one and only one of them is vital, because if you have half of each then you won't have a good Umbreon as it could be. It is a VERY strong Eeveelution, but it's Pokeathlon Statistics are definitely NOT the best at all, even with 17 stars. Despite that, it's a great Pokemon to use, although it's very difficult to get.

Looks like I haven't gone to this club for over three days, so hopefully this answer will make up for it.

About the quiz, it was a very fun activity to do!

So yeah, looking forward to the results on Monday!

Last edited by Umbr30n; October 7th, 2012 at 04:49 AM.
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

To all the members of this club:-

Submit the answers of the quiz as quickly as you can today. I have to announce the results tomorrow.

Old October 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Username: Jerichob10 (Call me jeri or jericho)
You partner Eevee name: Eevee (i will change it later)

Why do you like Eevee?: I like eevee because of its diversity and because of all of its evoloutions. it is the most diverse pokemon of all and by far the most unique. some people say that eevee is a weak pokemon but i disagree because i think it depends on how you use it. Your eevee is only as good as your skills and how good you are with pokemon. I also like eevee because of the way they look, eevee's always catch my eye as they usually do with everyone else.

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here