The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee90 View Post
Hello my name is eevee90 and i,m new and i hope to meat a lot of nice and cool people.
Hello Eevee, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. If you're in need of a friend, we have lots of friendly members, like me for instance.

Remember to read the rules, they're important. Also, if you wanna chat with me, don't hesitate to leave a VM at my page. I'll also accept your friend request if u do send me one ~

~Mid

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old October 4th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Hello my name is eevee90 and i,m new and i hope to meat a lot of nice and cool people.
Hi eevee90, welcome to PC.

Not very often I get to see a Japanese user but it's nice you decided to come cos we are a friendly community.

Feel free to VM me if you need help getting around.

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old October 4th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hiya Eevee nice to meet you n_n. You can call me Rainbow,there are definitely some friendly and cool people around PC.If I can ask what are you interested in about Pokemon? Games,trivia,clubs,hacks,art,fanfiction :D?

Anyway nice to meet you-
Have fun here at PC :3!
. :p
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Hi there, welcome to our community. :D Why not make an introduction thread? But it's all right if you'd prefer not to, that's totally fine!

Anyway, I'm Cirno and I'd love to help you out if you're ever confused on something or just want some help. Enjoy yourself here~

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old October 6th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Mac123
Unhatched Egg

Hi all, im Mac123, or you could just call me Mac. My hobbies used to be reading but now i prefer video games Im new to this community and if anything comes up ill be happy to be of service.
Old October 6th, 2012, 04:09 AM
Lewy
Retired Champion

I'm Lewy, I'm not really that new but I never bothered to introduce myself, partly because I didn't find this thread until today. I'd just like to say hello to everyone and I hope you're all enjoying being a part of the community. :D

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."-Grimsley
Old October 6th, 2012, 04:37 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nature: Quiet
Hye Everyone, as My Name is KiraKonGxi Nice To Meet u All .... I'm New in this Forum !
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Lewy
Retired Champion

Hey KirakonGxi, love your avatar :D

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."-Grimsley
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:32 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Thank you ! Unfunortly it is Not Mine i found It Hehe :D

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Lewy
Retired Champion

Fair enough :D, is that signature yours?

Old October 6th, 2012, 06:08 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nope,Also Found it ... But I am ashamed to put my own signature hehe

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Lewy
Retired Champion

well ok then, it's not that hard to learn how to make decent ones, if you want to :D

Old October 6th, 2012, 08:09 AM
BigO2233
Nuzlocke Champion

Nature: Brave
I'm Bigo2233, or just Big or BigO, and I'm attempting to write a novel nuzlocke. I'll have the first few pages up soon and I;m mostly trying to spread the word of my story through deviant art and such. Please give it a read when you can and I'm glad to have joined such a sucessful and frankly big Poke Forum so easily.
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:02 PM
dominionGTR
Unhatched Egg

Hey guy's i'm dominion.

I've been in to the pokemon game's since i was a little kid ( so baisically when it came out ). Honestly i suck at the game i have no rpg competitiveness in my bones or maybe no strategy when it comes to that.

My goal on here is to maybe make a program to play the tcg online for free and automated without the expense of paying money for booster packs, it may pan out or i may fail and give up idk

anyway glad to meet anyone that responds :D
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Rothometapratis

Hi all, I signed up cause this guy pokemonhg72 in a video of his in youtube about getting pokemon ash gray told me to in the desription. I 'm currently playing pokemon ash gray. Thanks for that by the way.
Old October 7th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac123 View Post
Hi all, im Mac123, or you could just call me Mac. My hobbies used to be reading but now i prefer video games Im new to this community and if anything comes up ill be happy to be of service.
WELCOME TO PC, Mac!!
same happened with me 2 but i don't play video games much nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewy View Post
I'm Lewy, I'm not really that new but I never bothered to introduce myself, partly because I didn't find this thread until today. I'd just like to say hello to everyone and I hope you're all enjoying being a part of the community. :D
WELCOME TO PC, Lewy!!
nice avatar btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirakonGxi View Post
Hye Everyone, as My Name is KiraKonGxi Nice To Meet u All .... I'm New in this Forum !
WELCOME TO PC, Kira!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO2233 View Post
I'm Bigo2233, or just Big or BigO, and I'm attempting to write a novel nuzlocke. I'll have the first few pages up soon and I;m mostly trying to spread the word of my story through deviant art and such. Please give it a read when you can and I'm glad to have joined such a successful and frankly big Poke Forum so easily.
WELCOME TO PC!!
u are writing a novel so Fan Fiction and Writing is the place for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominionGTR View Post
Hey guy's i'm dominion.

I've been in to the pokemon game's since i was a little kid ( so baisically when it came out ). Honestly i suck at the game i have no rpg competitiveness in my bones or maybe no strategy when it comes to that.

My goal on here is to maybe make a program to play the tcg online for free and automated without the expense of paying money for booster packs, it may pan out or i may fail and give up idk

anyway glad to meet anyone that responds :D
WELCOME TO PC!!
all the best for the program
btw wht's ur avatar?
i know that it is a Pokemon but which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothometapratis View Post
Hi all, I signed up cause this guy pokemonhg72 in a video of his in youtube about getting pokemon ash gray told me to in the desription. I 'm currently playing pokemon ash gray. Thanks for that by the way.
WELCOME TO PC!!

BTW u all should make an intro and make sure to read the rules
Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or have questions シ
Have fun @ PC!!
See y'all around~

Old October 10th, 2012, 10:54 PM
TheMightyShore
Pokemon X Fanatic

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMightyShore
Hello, you can call me Shore! I wanted to know if anyone would be my friend, because no one in my real life will trade with me...

I also had a weird question, so now I need to go find out where to ask it...

3DS FC: 4313-0512-6633

Black 2 Friend Code : 0991 9566 9093
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hey everybody :3!You can call me Rainbow and I'll gladly be any of your friends if you want.Sorry Shore,to be honest I can't do wi-fi trading,but I'd be glad to be your friend if you want n_n.What sort of question is it by the way,so we know where to put it xD?
. :p
Old October 11th, 2012, 02:13 AM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

Tbh, I don't think you guys should be so strict against new members. The PC has a huge forum and it might take some time to get used to going around, finding what you need, where to ask your question etc. New members should be able to ask their one or two questions in threads like this one as well imo without exaggerating much.
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, everybody! Hope you've all been enjoying your stay here. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualsden View Post
Tbh, I don't think you guys should be so strict against new members. The PC has a huge forum and it might take some time to get used to going around, finding what you need, where to ask your question etc. New members should be able to ask their one or two questions in threads like this one as well imo without exaggerating much.
They are allowed to ask their first few questions here, actually! But threads that are only questions and not introductions at all will be locked after I've given an answer, since there really is nothing else to say once a question's been answered (that and our focus is greeting new members here). If they introduced themselves and asked a question or two, I'd answer the question and leave it open so other members can welcome that member.

It'd be allowed in this thread since we greet and help new members out here. New members are more than welcome to ask here if they're confused! We do have the PokeCommunity Questions & Feedback section located right above New Users / Welcome though, which is by far the best place to go for some of these issues. Regardless, I know it can be confusing, so new members are allowed to ask their first few questions in this thread!

pair clubs
family twin
my star

Last edited by Sheep; October 11th, 2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: fixing
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:57 AM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

Yeah, I understand. I think all this formality is a little intimidating for new members is all. I guess it has to be that way when the forum/community is so wide.
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:02 AM
GoddessAurora
Unhatched Egg

I already made an intro thread so I don't see a point in repeating the same stuff XD! But I would like to meet other new users like myself and other people as well x3! So hi there x3! For those that have not read my intro thread I will at least tell you that you can call me Aura ! And its a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can all be friends :D

My Friend code is : 2709 9435 2500.
Old October 11th, 2012, 01:45 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
^ Haha I just saw that episode of Last Airbender where your signature is from!

But hey I'm new also. Made an intro, but decided to swing by here anyways. :)
Old October 11th, 2012, 01:57 PM
GoddessAurora
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60 View Post

But hey I'm new also. Made an intro, but decided to swing by here anyways.
Haha awesome x3!! and welcome x3!

My Friend code is : 2709 9435 2500.
Old October 12th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessAurora View Post
I already made an intro thread so I don't see a point in repeating the same stuff XD! But I would like to meet other new users like myself and other people as well x3! So hi there x3! For those that have not read my intro thread I will at least tell you that you can call me Aura ! And its a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can all be friends :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60 View Post

But hey I'm new also. Made an intro, but decided to swing by here anyways.
Hello you two, welcome to PC.

I've been into Pokemon since I was only 7, and I plan on getting Black 2/White 2 sometime later in the year cos I love the characters and the cool features.

Anyways, feel free to VM me if you need help. I don't bite.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here