• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn. Yeah. It isn't her fault at all; I find what happened unjustified so I hope justice takes place soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think she kind of mentions it in her blog? If not I'm sure she mentioned why somewhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I have the permission to give out details/what might have been the trigger. But I will say that it wasn't right for it to have happened so I hope it's fixed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sadly, since that post lacked four words ironically the answer would have been the correct one.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years

Because the post that was deleted causes the count to go up by one. SO this is the correct number. You don't have to point it out as long as you fix it in your post. That's what I shall start doing.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Black 2 has been pretty good so far, but it too forever to find a Riolu and now it's taking forever to find an Eevee. Sadface.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Where do you even find Eevee? I have a feeling that I missed it now.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Where do you even find Eevee? I have a feeling that I missed it now.

Castelia Park. When you go into Castelia Sewers, go across the first bridge as usual and take the next bridge on your character's left and then a right. Before you fight the Plasma Grunts a guy is blocking the way but he will be gone after you defeat them. Eevees have a 5% chance of appearing like Riolus.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well damn. Back to Castelia for me then. I thought you couldn't get an Eevee until Fennel. But is there any chance I can get a Water Stone around that area or something? Or rather, when can I get a Water Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back