The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 30th, 2012, 05:31 AM
nickitolas
Unhatched Egg

I think u gotta get out of the cave, go a little bit down until u find another cave, from there go right and i think u'll find a rival and after a while ull get to another city. Btw, if this isnt it, tell us what the rock thingy tells u.
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:15 PM
dyee

Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz
Old October 1st, 2012, 01:55 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero x View Post
Still haven't had an answer to my problem, this is getting quite frustrating, I have all the gods except Yiyan and I've battled the guy watching over him, but whenever I try to talk to him to get him to move out of the way, all the dumb champion says is "....... I wonder when Yiyan will wake up"

Any help at all?
Yiyan is sent to your PC after you talk with the guy. Check it out It's Lv 5 poke with ??? type
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:23 AM
rpryor03
Sexy King

I love this game so much!
Old October 2nd, 2012, 02:37 PM
AeonsShadow
Unhatched Egg

Can someone tell me how to get past the strange monster in the mineral cave east of Rintah town?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonsShadow View Post
Can someone tell me how to get past the strange monster in the mineral cave east of Rintah town?
If you mean the big ugly purple monster that guards the entrance then it's named Dohydra and there are 2 ways.
1) You will play the good storyline. Dohydra will be angry and leave because it doesn't want to work with weak good protagonist.
2) You will play the bad storyline and you will have the possibility to capture it by accepting mission given to you by your "boss".

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:25 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Adding to ASH493's reply there is a big and important event of DO's Aircraft which needs to be done first in order to get past Dohydra as the cave behind it is related with future events only.
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:38 AM
AeonsShadow
Unhatched Egg

Okay so I go that done and beat the game on the good storyline, I have three of the pieces of the ruby of destiny, and I've captured the dragons as well as Ho-Oh....
Now can SOMEONE tell me:

A, how to get to the whirl islands, and the town beyond,

B, if there is ANYHTING I can do in the gento region as all the doors are closed.

C, if I can do anything about the Keldeo I found which does not react to me,

And D, if I can do anything with Ilex forest and the island under gento.
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:58 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Okay so I go that done and beat the game on the good storyline, I have three of the pieces of the ruby of destiny, and I've captured the dragons as well as Ho-Oh....
Now can SOMEONE tell me:

B, if there is ANYHTING I can do in the gento region as all the doors are closed.

I am afraid the hack supports only Hevah region complete and some areas of other regions. So
You can't go to whirl islands. Gento is un available. Keldeo well I don;t know about it. Same goes for Ilex forest
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I am afraid the hack supports only Hevah region complete and some areas of other regions. So
You can't go to whirl islands. Gento is un available. Keldeo well I don;t know about it. Same goes for Ilex forest
You can go to Whirl Isle. You meet up with Nicolas and his grandma and you will obtain Baby Lugia there.

Old October 6th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Runebaas
Unhatched Egg

ok, i've got to the hall of fame, but when the game restarted i saw that the sav file was deleted, why did that happen, that was like a 20h save file :'(
i've still got a sav file from the point where you can choose to join team earth...
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runebaas View Post
ok, i've got to the hall of fame, but when the game restarted i saw that the sav file was deleted, why did that happen, that was like a 20h save file :'(
i've still got a sav file from the point where you can choose to join team earth...
Have you tried to save by in-game option? If that doesn't work then your save type is wrong and you will be forced to restart
If you can save normally in-game then this is very weird...

Old October 6th, 2012, 03:30 AM
alienhunterx

What really then thats one place i am going to visit today. thanks
Old October 6th, 2012, 03:39 AM
SS Goku

Quote:
Now can SOMEONE tell me:

A. You can go to Whirl Islands only after you trigger an event at Mount Krystal, then speak to a person near Silkwind Town.

B. There's nothing that can be done in Gento, beside getting a RD fragment.

C. Weird, you should've been able to do "something" with Keldeo if you're already collecting RD fragments.

D. Ilex Forest is only for Ho-Oh capturing, there's nothing else you can do there. Same goes for that island.
Old October 6th, 2012, 04:56 AM
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker

Nature: Quiet
destinejagold I wonder if your thinking about importing this into NDS roms?

Some tools are out already...not much but just enough.
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:04 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nature: Quiet
Wow This Pokemon Game is Incredible AweSome! Love iT

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Runebaas
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Have you tried to save by in-game option? If that doesn't work then your save type is wrong and you will be forced to restart
If you can save normally in-game then this is very weird...
i play the game on my iphone with gpsphone and use state saves with that (much quicker than normal saves), and tried it also in-game before the hale of fame and the same thing happend, but i could solve that with an old state save file but after the hale of fame you are forced to restart the game and it just deleted my save file and i was stupid enough to make a state save after the game saved for the last time...
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Dante186
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, I'm currently at the end of the main story where you have to fight the lv80 pokemon that took control of Giratina and I manage to beat it quite easily. However once the credits roll and the game saves I go to load up the save file so I can do the post game story and it says that my save file is corrupted, and it loads me back up to where I last saved. What can I do to fix this?
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante186 View Post
Hey guys, I'm currently at the end of the main story where you have to fight the lv80 pokemon that took control of Giratina and I manage to beat it quite easily. However once the credits roll and the game saves I go to load up the save file so I can do the post game story and it says that my save file is corrupted, and it loads me back up to where I last saved. What can I do to fix this?
You used save states and not the in-game save, didn't you?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old October 7th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Jerrys123111

Love this hack DJG! I do have a question :After beating the game for the first time, can you go back and play the other story lines?
For example, if I beat the game on normal mode, can I go back and do the good storyline/mode on that same save?
I don't think this glitch has been mentioned, but after if you run around in the area where Rino and Zoey are(after the plane crash, with the two red trees) you will encounter wild ?????????? that only give 1 exp.
Also, maybe it's just me, but the song for rain leaf town distinctly reminds me of the forest in Dark Cloud 2.
Old October 7th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Darkwolf6
Unhatched Egg

i downloaded i have a major glitch that wont allow me to continue. when jimmy is talking to you beforyour third battle woth him the camera panned away from are sprites facing facing each other i battle regularly then he kept talking and left. i saved then i closed my emulator thinking it was an error with the emulator i go back to the game and its the same please help. also i am speeder so i had the space bar pressed which is my fast forward button thanks in advandce
Old October 7th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrys123111 View Post
Love this hack DJG! I do have a question :After beating the game for the first time, can you go back and play the other story lines?
For example, if I beat the game on normal mode, can I go back and do the good storyline/mode on that same save?
Nope, that's not possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf6 View Post
i downloaded i have a major glitch that wont allow me to continue. when jimmy is talking to you beforyour third battle woth him the camera panned away from are sprites facing facing each other i battle regularly then he kept talking and left. i saved then i closed my emulator thinking it was an error with the emulator i go back to the game and its the same please help. also i am speeder so i had the space bar pressed which is my fast forward button thanks in advandce
Oh yeah, this again... try to leave the map (preferable try to reach the city), camera should work correctly after you enter some building.

Old October 8th, 2012, 01:35 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrys123111 View Post
I don't think this glitch has been mentioned, but after if you run around in the area where Rino and Zoey are(after the plane crash, with the two red trees) you will encounter wild ?????????? that only give 1 exp.
Also, maybe it's just me, but the song for rain leaf town distinctly reminds me of the forest in Dark Cloud 2.
Thats why savestates are for. I played all the story branches through them at the same time too haa haa
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:48 AM
dd818
Unhatched Egg

a couple questions:
1. how do i get mirage tower to apear again?
2. how do i get the "heava simbol"?
Old October 10th, 2012, 07:30 PM
AkiraUdo

can anyone answer why can't i open LoG rom in YAPE 0.9? it saids "Error Loading ROM. Unrecognized ROM."
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links