Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hello Everyone~ Adult Pokemon Trainer here~ :3

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old October 7th, 2012 (03:13 PM).

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ariana
I have been out of the Pokemon loop since Diamond/Pearl, and decided to pick up the latest variant today, Pokemon White 2. Was rather difficult, since I really wasn't aware of the differences, but I had been wanting to get back into Pokemon for a while, and thought I'd leave it to the dice to decide. (I may end up getting Black 2 at a later time. :D )

What better time to join a pokemon community than now?

My name is Aria(na), I started Pokemon back when it was just red and blue. I'm 27, female, and a major of biology. I've always found games to be a nice way to spend my free time when not studying. x3

Hopefully I'll get to know people and potentially participate in online battles and trading. I look forwarding to meeting you all. :D I got some "re-learning" to do while I play through White 2.

have fun~ :3

Aria
Old October 7th, 2012 (06:28 PM).
a moth to flame
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, Ari! You made a great choice joining us here. ^^

Ooh, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 just keep getting people back into the series! I picked up Black 2 today and have been enjoying it immensely myself. <3 Now's definitely a good time to join us, though sadly you missed out on our 10th anniversary events that ended just a few days ago. ): Well, there's always next time, especially when the holidays roll around~!

Yeah, you'll find whatever you need here, including people to trade with and battle. We're very friendly and pretty much have it all, ehe. I'd love to be one of your first friends too - after all, having a friend makes it so much more fun to keep checking back. :D

Enjoy yourself here, all right?
Old October 7th, 2012 (06:43 PM).

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ariana
Definitely sad I missed out on events, but it's alright~ But as I said, I picked up White 2, I am enjoying it so far. I look forward to meeting more people, and of course you can be a friend. I'll go ahead and add you. :D

I look forward to the fun that is to be had here.
Old October 7th, 2012 (06:52 PM).
Guardian of Le Foret
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Ariana:
Definitely sad I missed out on events, but it's alright~ But as I said, I picked up White 2, I am enjoying it so far. I look forward to meeting more people, and of course you can be a friend. I'll go ahead and add you. :D

I look forward to the fun that is to be had here.
Hey Aria! I really hope you enjoy your stay here, i come and go from the trading and battling sections all the time so you can find me there if you need any help.

I also just picked up white 2 today and i love it!
If you ever need anyone to talk to then you can always talk with me

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links