The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

Advertise here
Does the Core region have day and night?
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Ustinday
Unhatched Egg

I played a patched english version of bw2.

Part 2 sounds promising I like that your putting some better graphics and the night and day into it.

Its going to be a hack of red also?

Do you have a idea when you will be done with part 1?

Dont want to get to far into part 1 if your going to release the final version soon lol, you have to start all over and everything.
Old October 7th, 2012, 06:11 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
@_Lugia Da Boss

Not in Beta 1. The final release will have the day/night system. That was my fault as I forgot to add it.

@_Ustinday

Part 1 will be done and released on Christmas Day of this year(Even if it's not done, I'll released whatever is finalized and working as a Beta 1.5). You won't have to start all over either. Just reload your save file by clicking Load on your emulator then find your save file on your computer. Yes, it will be a hack of fire red also but in No Way will it look similar or feel like Fire Red. I'm going to make extra sure everything feels brand new and even the characters themselves will have new looks but a few similarities to how they looked in Part 1. They'll be a lot of new characters, gyms, trainer classes, etc. It's gonna be really awesome. Part 1 is my first full hack ever and I gained a lot of experience hacking from this one. So I can assure Part 2 will be even better now that I learned so much working on Part 1. My only small concern is Darugis. After 2 hacks, I have to make sure the battle against it is epic and worthy of chasing it down that long.

EDIT: Axew and Deino will be available at Lv10 in the next release of the hack at the Game Corner as Prizes. Porygon will also be available as a prize. This is the Only way in the hack to get these 3 Pokemon.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; October 7th, 2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old October 7th, 2012, 07:27 AM
mewmasterify
Actual Mew

Nature: Quiet
one question: is the Move Close Combat gonna be in this Rom?
Old October 7th, 2012, 07:34 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmasterify View Post
one question: is the Move Close Combat gonna be in this Rom?
No, but Drain Punch and SuperPower are.
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:26 AM
mewmasterify
Actual Mew

i Found a Bug while i was in Lavaburn Forest:
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:40 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmasterify View Post
i Found a Bug while i was in Lavaburn Forest:
Thanks. All bugs in Beta 1 right now are very very minor. However, by the release of the full hack soon, I'll have those fixed since we're going over most of the maps.
Old October 8th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Hey there pal, did u managed to create ow sprites of the t forms of the three kamis?
Old October 8th, 2012, 01:56 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Hey there pal, did u managed to create ow sprites of the t forms of the three kamis?
Hasn't she mentioned previously that she has created only 1 t form of kami because the ROM has not any space left
Old October 8th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Uzigunner

Sorry for bothering u again man, but I have another request, once u release the 2nd beta, could u please a seperate document on how to evolve certain pokes that need to be traded to evolve like Gurdurr to Conkeldur, Magmar to Magmortar and other pokes like Electabuzz and Gallade since it needs Dawn Stone to evolve. And as for Electivire I suggest that u should raise it's sp attack a bit since the physical/special split is not there and let's face it, without good physical thunder type moves it is not that useful. BTW what do u think about Smurott being changed to a part fighting type, but still hope u read this cus this is also important.
Old October 8th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hasn't she mentioned previously that she has created only 1 t form of kami because the ROM has not any space left
I meant any ow sprite of the three kamis. OW by the way
Old October 8th, 2012, 03:01 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Sorry for bothering u again man, but I have another request, once u release the 2nd beta, could u please a seperate document on how to evolve certain pokes that need to be traded to evolve like Gurdurr to Conkeldur, Magmar to Magmortar and other pokes like Electabuzz and Gallade since it needs Dawn Stone to evolve. And as for Electivire I suggest that u should raise it's sp attack a bit since the physical/special split is not there and let's face it, without good physical thunder type moves it is not that useful. BTW what do u think about Smurott being changed to a part fighting type, but still hope u read this cus this is also important.
All Pokemon types will be the same as they are in the original games. Electivire does suffer because the physical/special split is absent, but he has good physical moves as well such as Brick Break and Earthquake. You're just gonna have to adapt to a new way of using certain Pokemon. About the document, download the program that I suggested before called YAPE. It'll let you view statistics of each Pokemon in the hack, including how they evolve.
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Uzigunner

Sorry for again bothering u but how does this work read the instructions but I am not quite getting it. Take it easy on me thoug, I am only 15
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Uzigunner

Forgot to mention that I can't even open this thing since it is saying error, any versions that may work?
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:38 AM
Uzigunner

My computer is completely backdated, I do not own it, it's my dads and if I download Net Framework 2.0, I do not what the hell will happen. I am screwed.
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Saltsas

hey there.I see an awesome hack you have here:D good luck.About how much of beta 2 is done?End of the year is near now I really want to play it :D
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Uzigunner

Instead of useless mega kick why not give other useful moves like Close Combat.
Old October 8th, 2012, 06:39 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltsas View Post
hey there.I see an awesome hack you have here:D good luck.About how much of beta 2 is done?End of the year is near now I really want to play it :D
Beta 2 will be released on Christmas Day

@_Uzigunner

Try looking on the forums for a YAPE download or go to Wahack. Can anyone reading address him to a Yape that may work? Thanks.
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

hi guys where can i download the zip file?

or how can i make the .ips file playable on my gameboid?
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Beta 2 will be released on Christmas Day

@_Uzigunner

Try looking on the forums for a YAPE download or go to Wahack. Can anyone reading address him to a Yape that may work? Thanks.
Tried there as well but still no good, it's because of my backdated computer or sth, looks like I will never know how to evolve Timbuur or even Electabuzz, sigh.
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Damned

Topic creator, I would highly suggest creating a .UPS patching format instead of .IPS (or at least provide .UPS as an alternative). With .IPS you have no idea if you are patching to the correct ROM, whilst with .UPS the patch will only work if you patch to the correct ROM. It will help save players the headache of trying to figure out if they are patching to the correct ROM, and it will save you the trouble of possibly dealing with false bug reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
hi guys where can i download the zip file?

or how can i make the .ips file playable on my gameboid?
Download lunar ips to use ips files and the zip is in the first post.
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:22 AM
mewmasterify
Actual Mew

One Question: are every attack put in there normal category like if you guys Changed Dragon Claw to Physical instead of Special
Old October 9th, 2012, 02:12 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Instead of useless mega kick why not give other useful moves like Close Combat.
We have already been told by DRG that moves like this are replaced by Drain Punch or Super power.
Old October 9th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Uzigunner

I am giving her another replacement idea in case u haven't noticed?
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:47 AM
lebron
Unhatched Egg

hello i download the version with the fixed events from page 27 or 28..and i patched it's an okay version to play with it??
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here