• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Silver Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
I'd be happy to help out with it. I'm not too versed in Italian though, I'm just using common sense and Google Translate.

I found a link to Advance-Text and I started on some ROM translation. I've managed to get the backstory part done but I need to find a way to do the scroll part.

Update: Finished GREENVILLE. Working on BLITE TOWN.

Last edited:

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
Well thanks for your amazing work!!! Some parts of the text like the text on the scroll are images so you translate what you can then give me the rom e i will do the rest!!
Thanks a lot!!

Pinta77

I cant wait for a download =3 The graphics are so much better then Ruby! Just keep up the good work.

Wait a sec! There is a download!!! Im getting it now. You shoul put the link on the first page

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
Hack looks amazing. This is the best looking one I've seen ever. I know they aren't important, but they are absolutely fantastic. I really don't know much about this hack. But, I'm very interested in finding out more. Keep up the good work :)

Pinta77

So I just played it. It took me so long because my iphone emulator couldn't handle it, which I'm pretty irritated about. But I played it on my computer and it looks like something completely new! I can barely even tell that it's Ruby Version. Great job =D

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
That is one nice looking tile pack you got there. Great job so far on your hack!

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
it looks beautiful can't wait till its finished and english translated but thats a while xDD

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
tried out the rom you uploaded of it and must say well done and also what i said about waiting for it to be finished and english patched keep it up ^_^

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Respect for this game man! Graphics look amazing! Can't wait to try the english version!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Why isnt't this game getting the credit it deserves?
You can tell the game has a great story aswell, even though you cant understand it.
Adding the graphics just make this hack perfect along with the overworlds.
The time you have spent on this hack has really paid off, i dont think people understand the time you would of spent perfecting those ASM routines. Easily the best hack on this forum, congratulations zeno

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
The graphical rom base for this is amazing! Everything about this is simply a work of art.

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
I must learn first: how to do asm, and second: how to do asm like THAT!!! That is amazing and the first gym is really impressive!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Calis Projects tiles really take a long time to recolour... This guy worked very hard!

I must learn first: how to do asm, and second: how to do asm like THAT!!! That is amazing and the first gym is really impressive!

A little bit of digression here, mods hope you don't mind hehe... Actually if you are talking about the faces of the chars appearing above tha chatbox it does not need ASM. I think there is a program that can do it but i forgot...

Last edited by a moderator:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
A little bit of digression here, mods hope you don't mind hehe... Actually if you are talking about the faces of the chars appearing above tha chatbox it does not need ASM. I think there is a program that can do it but i forgot...

Nope, you can make the sprites appear with scripting it then requires advanced asm work to make the boxs transperant. I think thats right, someone correct me if im wrong.

Years
wow wow! That is awesome! Good job for this nice hack man.This must be one of the best hacks indeed^^ Good luck, hope to see a full english version^^

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Bump! I shall not let this hack go over the 1 month line. Hi, Zeno! How is the hack doing?

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
Years
I'm still sort of new to hacks, but this is definitely one of the best I've seen!!! Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what's being said. I really, really hope it's being translated!

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
First topic updated!!!
Now we are working for beta 2 and for the english translation, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back