Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:05 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
As a little kid the opportunity never came up. Always seemed like more of a girl activity, so no boys I knew ever tried to set up a sleep over
Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:42 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I never had sleepovers. Just hung out at my friends house until midnight or so then I'd have my parents pick me up, lol
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old October 4th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

I had sleepovers, heck I still have plenty of sleepovers! So much fun pillow fighting and watching movies and eating lollies all night! I know I'm immature now stop laughing and go away
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I never really had any when I was younger and I wouldn't really call them sleepovers now as we tend not to sleep and just pull all nighters playing various video games.
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
never had sleepovers!
my freinds and i planned some but our parents didn't allow.
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Old October 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
I think I went to one when I was about 5-or-6, but my memory of that time is hazy at best and non-existent at worst. I can definitely remember refusing to have one of my own whenever my parents brought up the possibility. Something about them just seemed kinda weird to 6-year-old me. Why would you want to spend time out of your bed in a house that's not yours? Stuff like that went through my head a lot as a child! :D
Old October 8th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
My best friend stayed the night here several times, but we stayed up till about 7-9AM in the morning playing Mario Kart Wii online, Brawl, Mario Party 9 or simply just board games & Uno lolol. Some movies are played as well, heck, my friend & I even played to watch all night of Anime on TV someday but we're always busy playing some games x)

I have lots of nieces & nephews, 27 of them to be exact, the older nephews stayed the night here quite often on the weekends, bringing their PS3 & stuff. So if they count, yeah, I always have sleepovers like twice a month x) Of course I have a second bed in my room for anyone who stays a night..so no one would have to walk to the living couch to sleep, unless if they wanted to x)
battle server MOD // paired to Sanguine & Synerjee // rival of Denny Hamlin
Old October 8th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Wateria
The cute team Aqua member

I have never been allowed to have sleepovers, but my niece comes for lots of them which I find totally unfair.
Old October 8th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
When I was little I used to have them every month or two, but as I got older I kinda grew out of it.

Last sleepover I had was when my boyfriend stayed with me for a week, if that counts?
Old October 8th, 2012, 03:16 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

I sleep over my cousins place sometimes. Mostly during the christmas holidays.
When I was small I used to sleep over my childhood friend's place. We used to play Halo, Diablo and Pokemon. Staying up late until 2am at that time was like ermergherd for me haha.
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

I almost had my first sleepover. That was, like, five years ago, and I'm only eleven.
My school was having this star-gazing event and we were to sleep in the school, but before my mom dropped me off, I changed my mind. I was like, "What was I thinking? I can't sleep without my mom." End of story.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old October 9th, 2012, 08:49 PM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
I've never had a real sleepover, just cousins sleeping in my room when they were over visiting. We didn't stay up late, we didn't tell stories, and we didn't eat all kinds of treats. Normal day at the house, just with more people.

I've never been much of a social butterfly. It's unfortunate.
Old October 12th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Crux
Evermore

Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
I don't think a sleepover is childish,tis merely the gathering of friends for a night of mirth.

No,was never really allowed to/got the chance. :/

And i'm a bit of a wallflower now. -.-'

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old October 12th, 2012, 04:52 PM
AChipOffTheOldBrock
Too Legit To Quit

I went over to friends houses and spent the night at friends houses occasionaly when I was in elementary school and a lot more once I got into middle school. In High School we didnt really have sleepovers so much as go over to friends house, get drunk/high, pass out, wake up and go home. I dont think you ever get too old for sleepovers.
Old October 12th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

Sleepovers were the greatest when I was a little kid, but it seems weird to be having them at 18 years old. Now I just venture out to parties and pass out in bushes, etc.
credittoDukey
one life, one chance

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old January 11th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Yeah, I had a few, and would be glad to still have them, I mean, it is pretty neat.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old January 11th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

I've had loads of sleepovers, friends and family, because they normally involved staying up all night playing video games or something like that, and I couldn't do that when I was home.

However nowadays I only sleepover whenever I go to a party since if I turned up home wasted my parents would not be happy.
Paired with gimmiepie.
Old January 11th, 2014, 04:29 AM
Introvert
Banned

The mods will probably lock this as it's been over a year since someone bumped this thread lol.

That being said I always wanted to go to a sleepover when I was younger but never got the chance to. Probably for the best in retrospect as I was a bed-wetter up until I turned 9 or 10 haha.
Old January 11th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Guys please don't post in threads that have been dead for more than a month. It's just messy.

Locked.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here