The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Daily Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read


Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #3126    
Old October 4th, 2012 (8:25 PM).
Altix's Avatar
Altix Altix is offline
Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cda' Idaho
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Posts: 71
Yes, she should have wore a shirt that was more... schooly. Like the "All the cool girls are lesbians" shirt. @Shining: Yes you I saw your Grammar Nazi ism in your blog. Correcting the signs on that ATM XD

Relevant Advertising!

  #3127    
Old October 4th, 2012 (10:39 PM).
SchwarzRozen's Avatar
SchwarzRozen SchwarzRozen is offline
Sugary Delight
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Richmond, VA
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
Well I guess its when I want to experiment with feminine stuff with friends or have interest in anything else besides what I've been into. I'm a MAAB and I'm also quite big, and known to hang out with a bunch of guys, so I've never really been seen as someone who is find with lets say wearing a dress, and whenever I say "Hey, I do that, and I don't think its something that is 'TMI' "

I could go on and on about how there are parts of my social life where I feel like any kind of other gender expression or sexual expression (on the more gay side at that) has just been ignored, taken as a joke, or seen as something that is "Too much information".
__________________
~|FC - 2409-6359-0843|~
  #3128    
Old October 8th, 2012 (6:28 AM).
Altix's Avatar
Altix Altix is offline
Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cda' Idaho
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Posts: 71
New topic: How do you feel about Transgenders being classified as having gender identity disorder? I am not sure yet.
  #3129    
Old October 8th, 2012 (8:39 AM).
Railgun's Avatar
Railgun Railgun is offline
Ever Day Another New Adventure
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Newton
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 432
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
I feel odd about it myself since I am one. If someone wants to be called trans and not female or male like if they are in the middle of it that is fine. In fact I wish sites would have trans as an option for forums and stuff and not just male or female. It gets annoying explaining to people why I sign up as female but I have a boy voice.
__________________
  #3130    
Old October 8th, 2012 (9:14 AM).
SchwarzRozen's Avatar
SchwarzRozen SchwarzRozen is offline
Sugary Delight
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Richmond, VA
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
I just leave everything as blank, and just try to avoid the subject of my gender all together, thats how I handle it. Most people assume I'm female, probably because of how I post and my icons and what not, as I can be really feminine in that department x3

Sadly my voice is not androgynous, and its hard to fool anyone with it. Well its really my microphone, everything that goes in is like 50% deeper and I don't like that .-.
__________________
~|FC - 2409-6359-0843|~
  #3131    
Old October 8th, 2012 (9:15 AM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,206
Wait semester? Semester is from sex (six) and mensis (month)...it means six months. Wtf does that have to do with sexuality or genders at all? o____O;
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

  #3132    
Old October 8th, 2012 (9:40 AM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph droomph is offline
mmm gurl that 90s
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 4,289
Well sex/sechs means six quite a lot of languages (two) and we've interpreted that as seeexxxxxxxxxx instead of 6.

And semester, seme-...they all just have creepy minds I guess.

Oh and mensis and menstru- okay I'll stop.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


  #3133    
Old October 8th, 2012 (1:52 PM).
Who's Kiyo?'s Avatar
Who's Kiyo? Who's Kiyo? is offline
coming out in amazing 3D graphics!!
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Olivine City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2,891
Please take time out your busy day to take a look at this image.

Click Here.

I can't find anything I like more than this.
__________________
-
-
-
  #3134    
Old October 8th, 2012 (4:44 PM).
Shining Raichu's Avatar
Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 9,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzRozen
I'm a MAAB
A what now? I don't think I've seen that acronym before lol

As to transgender people being classified as having a gender identity disorder, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it. I guess if we're speaking technically, that's what it is, or could at least be seen as. The gender they are in their minds does not match their physical body, which could definitely be seen as a disorder from a medical or psychological standpoint.

Societally though, I don't approve. Once you transcend the strict medical definitions, it's all just differences in people. Some people's genders match their sexes, others don't and that's really all there is to it. I guess it's seen as a disorder because people resort to medical treatment to bring their body in line with their mind, but the trouble is I'm not sure if their association with a 'disorder' ends once they've successfully done so or once they've decided that it's not something they need to do to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours
Wait semester? Semester is from sex (six) and mensis (month)...it means six months. Wtf does that have to do with sexuality or genders at all? o____O;
Yup, feminists be crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
Please take time out your busy day to take a look at this image.

Click Here.

I can't find anything I like more than this.
Awwwwww that's so sweet! I just tried to put it in the original post of this thread down the left-hand side so that it'd line up with the CSS, but my CSS skills suck so it didn't work . Would have looked awesome though!
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #3135    
Old October 8th, 2012 (9:44 PM).
SchwarzRozen's Avatar
SchwarzRozen SchwarzRozen is offline
Sugary Delight
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Richmond, VA
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
MAAB - Male assigned at birth,
(FAAB means Female assigned at birth)

Its just a short little way of saying "Hey, I was born as a dude"

A lot of trans* people on reddit and tumblr use it, and I thought it'd be known here too~

(I myself am Genderqueer, and I'm a tad bit more on the feminine side of things)
__________________
~|FC - 2409-6359-0843|~
  #3136    
Old October 9th, 2012 (9:07 AM).
Esper's Avatar
Esper Esper is offline
Hug bear wants hugs
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 9,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post
Please take time out your busy day to take a look at this image.

Click Here.

I can't find anything I like more than this.
That is très nerdy and adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
As to transgender people being classified as having a gender identity disorder, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it. I guess if we're speaking technically, that's what it is, or could at least be seen as. The gender they are in their minds does not match their physical body, which could definitely be seen as a disorder from a medical or psychological standpoint.

Societally though, I don't approve. Once you transcend the strict medical definitions, it's all just differences in people. Some people's genders match their sexes, others don't and that's really all there is to it. I guess it's seen as a disorder because people resort to medical treatment to bring their body in line with their mind, but the trouble is I'm not sure if their association with a 'disorder' ends once they've successfully done so or once they've decided that it's not something they need to do to be happy.
I just want to say that I agree with this exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzRozen View Post
MAAB - Male assigned at birth,
(FAAB means Female assigned at birth)

Its just a short little way of saying "Hey, I was born as a dude"

A lot of trans* people on reddit and tumblr use it, and I thought it'd be known here too~

(I myself am Genderqueer, and I'm a tad bit more on the feminine side of things)
To go into a little more explanation:

Using "male assigned at birth" or "female assigned at birth" (I've also seen "assigned female at birth") is one of the clearest ways to talk about trans people. It seems it's very easy to confuse someone who isn't down with the lingo. Like if I said I'm a girl and I'm trans, some people would think I was born a girl, some wouldn't, and some wouldn't know what to think. And the reason it's better than saying "biologically" male or female is that some people are intersexed and there is always the argument that one's mind, one's brain, is where gender resides and that is certainly "biological." So "assigned at birth" is essentially how you say "I was raised and socialized as a girl/boy" and avoids having to talk about people's privates.
__________________

Plava Laguna
1982 CP

Noodle
1453 CP

Punk Pink
1511 CP


Calcifer
1716 CP

Agent 14
2070 CP

Mochi
2103 CP



  #3137    
Old October 11th, 2012 (6:24 PM).
Altix's Avatar
Altix Altix is offline
Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cda' Idaho
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Posts: 71
No new news on the gsa. i am beginning to get a bit impatient. I was grumpy today so I tumbld for a bit. I love Tumblr. I am like.... I think the term is boy crazy, but I feel awkward saying that. So I will say, I want to make out with all of the boys. I think I do that thing where I just talk about a whole bunch of random things... I can not remember the term for it though. I wish there was a spell to make boys gay.... Oh, Harry Potter where might you be hiding? I have been doing my best to stay off of pokemon websites and stuff because I can not afford Black 2 yet. Love you guys!
  #3138    
Old October 11th, 2012 (11:17 PM).
Toshinori's Avatar
Toshinori Toshinori is offline
we are maverick
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 28
Nature: Brave
Posts: 10,136
I went through three or four years where I thought I was transgender, and I myself used the term "gender identity disorder" a lot. It wasn't offensive to me, and I figured that if my body was female, but my brain was pretty much male, then that's exactly what it was. It's a disorder because it's something that's off and doesn't match up.

Maybe it's just me, but I was more comfortable explaining it via use of the GID term, rather than using the term transgender. Only because GID could explain why I felt that way, or that I wanted to be seen as a guy, when Transgender as a term said to them "Hey, I'm a guy, but I used to be physically female and switched 8D". So, No, I felt like I had GID so I wanted to be a guy, I didn't want to be seen as "trans". -w-

I'm gonna stop typing, because that's probably confusing as heck to read. xD


& Altix, I'm still wishing you luck with the GSA! Also, I understand perfectly about the tumblr thing, that site has had me hooked for a year now. omg, and B/W 2 is months away for me. v o v
__________________
theme: Yagi & DekuBoku no Hero Academia
LINE: kanoshuuya | twitter | paired to Musique

  #3139    
Old October 12th, 2012 (10:11 AM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura Kura is offline
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Posts: 11,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
I went through three or four years where I thought I was transgender, and I myself used the term "gender identity disorder" a lot. It wasn't offensive to me, and I figured that if my body was female, but my brain was pretty much male, then that's exactly what it was. It's a disorder because it's something that's off and doesn't match up.

Maybe it's just me, but I was more comfortable explaining it via use of the GID term, rather than using the term transgender. Only because GID could explain why I felt that way, or that I wanted to be seen as a guy, when Transgender as a term said to them "Hey, I'm a guy, but I used to be physically female and switched 8D". So, No, I felt like I had GID so I wanted to be a guy, I didn't want to be seen as "trans". -w-

I'm gonna stop typing, because that's probably confusing as heck to read. xD


& Altix, I'm still wishing you luck with the GSA! Also, I understand perfectly about the tumblr thing, that site has had me hooked for a year now. omg, and B/W 2 is months away for me. v o v
Nah I think that makes perfect sense! I kinda like the way that you put it too.. I guess it throws people off because of the word "disorder" that has a bad connotation towards it, even though it doesn't necessarily have to actually mean anything bad- just that they don't match up like you say :3

:c I am probably being confusing haha!


And that girl with the shirt just seems like she was trying to be a **** disturber wearing that sort of thing >_> It has nothing to do with gender stuff it is just distasteful and unclassy.
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
  #3140    
Old October 17th, 2012 (7:16 PM).
-ty-'s Avatar
-ty- -ty- is offline
Don't Ask, Just Tell
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 797
I think 'GID' could be rephrased, but generally, I think that it's a medical issue that does have a great effect on the patient and should be labeled appropriately as a serious medical condition. If I were born female, but innately identified as male, I would feel conflicted, and hopefully my dilemma would be seen as an important medical issue that could be treated by non-hormonal therapy, hormone treatment, and/or surgical alteration until I felt complacent with my appearance as it relates to my gender. At that time in which I reached complacency, I would rather not have the status as a patient of GID, for at that time I would not have an issue with my physical appearance as it relates to my gender, and therefore no serious medical condition. However, while I was conflicted with my gender identity, I think I would like to receive treatment and be diagnosed with GID or possibly an alternative term that would indicate a psychological concern. Also, I believe that any and all types of treatments endorsed by the APA to treat GID (within reason) should be covered by health insurance, since it can be a serious condition.

On another, far less serious, note...

I was wondering what shows/movies you guys like (or dislike) to watch that have either LGBT themes or characters, ie. Glee, The New Normal, Modern Family, Brokeback Mountain, The Birdcage, ect.

Also, what would you like to see more of in LGBT-related shows?
__________________

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

  #3141    
Old October 18th, 2012 (1:15 PM).
Esper's Avatar
Esper Esper is offline
Hug bear wants hugs
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 9,273
Some things ty said make sense. GID, at the heart of it, is about there being a disorder between a person's body and mental image of themselves. When they've gotten their body to a place that they're happy with it's not really a disorder then because they've treated it. (I hesitate to use the word "cure" in there anywhere because that could bring up all kinds of misunderstandings.) Someone like that could then, perhaps, call themselves "trans" but it gets into confusing territory again.

All this is why I prefer the umbrella term "queer." It's not specific so there isn't much in the way of misunderstanding. It invites someone to say "what do you mean?" and lets you explain it to your level of comfort.

Quote:
I was wondering what shows/movies you guys like (or dislike) to watch that have either LGBT themes or characters, ie. Glee, The New Normal, Modern Family, Brokeback Mountain, The Birdcage, ect.

Also, what would you like to see more of in LGBT-related shows?
I don't usually like "typical" LGBT themed TV because a lot of it is often either too campy/comedic and that gets old for me after a few episodes. I don't watch a whole lot of TV anyway.

I do like movies though. The Birdcage was fun, and I like But I'm A Cheerleader and satires like that. Haven't actually seen Brokeback Mountain though.
__________________

Plava Laguna
1982 CP

Noodle
1453 CP

Punk Pink
1511 CP


Calcifer
1716 CP

Agent 14
2070 CP

Mochi
2103 CP



  #3142    
Old October 19th, 2012 (12:14 AM).
Toshinori's Avatar
Toshinori Toshinori is offline
we are maverick
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 28
Nature: Brave
Posts: 10,136
I've seen Modern Family, some of Glee, Brokeback Mountain, Birdcage (saw it when I was very young), and a movie called Transamerica. I like them as pieces of media, but I didn't watch them specifically for teh gay. However, recently I've been watching Degrassi again due to a couple of different LGBT relationships coming into it more, and I'm interested in them. v w v
__________________
theme: Yagi & DekuBoku no Hero Academia
LINE: kanoshuuya | twitter | paired to Musique

  #3143    
Old October 21st, 2012 (2:35 AM).
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame U.Flame is offline
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1,240
Does My Little Pony Friendship is Magic count? Rainbow Dash X Fluttershy is heavily hinted at in many episodes, though not enough solid proof so Hasbro can still probably deny it. (Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's "kiss" is debated. They didn't animate the 1-second kiss, but the sound effect and position was too coincidental not to be a kiss)

I guess I might as well add a topic to this topic, what do you guys think of shows/movies that hint LGBT but aren't open about it?
__________________
Hacks I'm working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
  #3144    
Old October 21st, 2012 (4:19 AM).
Shining Raichu's Avatar
Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 9,050
LMAO.

OK so for the last week or so I've been replying to this thread in my head and thinking that I've actually replied physically when it's all just been a mental exercise. Has this ever happened to anybody before? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altix
I wish there was a spell to make boys gay.... Oh, Harry Potter where might you be hiding?
There isn't a spell to make boys gay, but if you aim your wand at a boy and shout "Incendio" they're sure to be flaming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty-
I was wondering what shows/movies you guys like (or dislike) to watch that have either LGBT themes or characters, ie. Glee, The New Normal, Modern Family, Brokeback Mountain, The Birdcage, ect.

Also, what would you like to see more of in LGBT-related shows?
I've bought the movie Weekend on DVD that is all about the homo, but I've yet to get around to watching it. I will though, most definitely. I'll need to be at home by myself first because nobody else in my house is gonna want to watch that, which is difficult since both my parents are currently annoyingly unemployed lol.

Other than that, I've watched Modern Family, Will & Grace (aka the best show on Earth), and just tonight I watched the pilot of The New Normal. I found it kind of... eh. There were some funny parts but overall it was kind of "lets SHOVE LGBT stuff down everybody's throats!" which I didn't like since it was very overt and not all that cleverly done. It was only the pilot though and a lot of shows stumble on their pilots so I'll give it a few episodes before I make my decision completely!

As for what I'd like to see more, I'd like to see more gay people just living like normal people. Grey's Anatomy and Buffy were great with the way they handled this; they handled their homosexual couples the same way they handled their heterosexual ones. Doing things in their life that have nothing to do with them being gay. Gay is secondary to the character and whatnot.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #3145    
Old October 21st, 2012 (4:52 AM).
Who's Kiyo?'s Avatar
Who's Kiyo? Who's Kiyo? is offline
coming out in amazing 3D graphics!!
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Olivine City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2,891
If it helps give you an impression at all, The New Normal has been out for quite a while here in the US, and I find it to be really good. The pilot was way too fast and tried to force the background everything is going to build upon, but the latter episodes cool their jets and do a pretty good job at portraying the difficulties of being LGBT, family, and love in general. My Dad says its his favorite show, actually. XD;

I like to pretend it takes place in an alternate universe where Doug from the Hangover is gay. So personally, I'm just waiting for the episode where Zack Galifianakis shows up and ruins everything.
__________________
-
-
-
  #3146    
Old October 21st, 2012 (12:01 PM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura Kura is offline
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Posts: 11,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
I was wondering what shows/movies you guys like (or dislike) to watch that have either LGBT themes or characters, ie. Glee, The New Normal, Modern Family, Brokeback Mountain, The Birdcage, ect.

Also, what would you like to see more of in LGBT-related shows?
Hana Kimi most definitely :3 Heartwarming, funny, and very amusing TV show~
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
  #3147    
Old October 21st, 2012 (5:29 PM).
EmeraldSerenade's Avatar
EmeraldSerenade EmeraldSerenade is offline
babyboy
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post
Please take time out your busy day to take a look at this image.

Click Here.

I can't find anything I like more than this.
I'd just like to say that this is the cutest thing I've seen ever. Dawwwwwwww.
  #3148    
Old October 21st, 2012 (9:31 PM).
Toshinori's Avatar
Toshinori Toshinori is offline
we are maverick
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 28
Nature: Brave
Posts: 10,136
Hana Kimi, Coffee Prince, and Last Friends could count as LGBT in a way, even if they're all gender bender related. v w v

And as for that picture, ohmygod that is adorable.. I've never quite thought of Pokemon relationships in that way before, but that's a good message.
__________________
theme: Yagi & DekuBoku no Hero Academia
LINE: kanoshuuya | twitter | paired to Musique

  #3149    
Old October 22nd, 2012 (7:58 AM).
Tyrantrum's Avatar
Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 5,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post
Please take time out your busy day to take a look at this image.

Click Here.

I can't find anything I like more than this.
I've seen that on Tumblr twice and it's literally my favorite thing in the entire universe.
__________________




(x) Tumblr
(y) Twitter
Previously Eeveon
  #3150    
Old October 22nd, 2012 (10:54 AM).
Perriechu's Avatar
Perriechu Perriechu is offline
#1 Rockruff stan
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 4,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post
Please take time out your busy day to take a look at this image.

Click Here.

I can't find anything I like more than this.
i'm crying this is perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post

I was wondering what shows/movies you guys like (or dislike) to watch that have either LGBT themes or characters, ie. Glee, The New Normal, Modern Family, Brokeback Mountain, The Birdcage, ect.

Also, what would you like to see more of in LGBT-related shows?
Glee, Modern Family, Will and Grace etc. I haven't watched The New Normal yet. Which is weird because It's something I'd watch, o well. As for the other question, Andy answered it perfectly imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
There isn't a spell to make boys gay, but if you aim your wand at a boy and shout "Incendio" they're sure to be flaming!
100% the best thing that i've seen you post.
__________________
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:00 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Acknowledgements
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2016.