• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailes

Nothing to see here
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2022
I think it would look neat if it had its arms crossed, like lando/thund/tornadus.

Or maybe you could try and make it like the sprite I attached, but less squished?

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2014
Good job
I have seen so many sprites, but nearly all of them have serious problems of proportion
Your sprites is the best that I have ever seen

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
I love these sprites i would use them but im using black and white sprites for all pokemon sorry but im still suporting you

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
I absolutely love these sprites. I can't wait for you to finish then make your hacks because it'll be absolutely beautiful. :P

95gemello7

MrGarroz
Years
Excuse me.. I would warn you that the image of Rampardos, the one in the list on the first page, can't be seen.. I don't know if it doesn't work, it doesn't charge or there isn't any Rampardos sprite in that list.. Just telling you that..

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Excuse me.. I would warn you that the image of Rampardos, the one in the list on the first page, can't be seen.. I don't know if it doesn't work, it doesn't charge or there isn't any Rampardos sprite in that list.. Just telling you that..

But Rampardos CAN be seen, I've just seen it clearly with my computer. Maybe, another browser or try again.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
allow me to borrow the sprites and I promise I'll give the credit when finished.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
allow me to borrow the sprites and I promise I'll give the credit when finished.
These sprites are for public & use so you are allowed to use them anyhow. Although proper credit must be given, including the helpers of this project.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
These are pretty amazing. The idea of using a different frame for the Pokemon instead of the first frame is a good idea. I hope all the Pokemon will be finished soon!

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
632_zps87019b65.png

Tiny progress is better than no progress at all, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back