The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old October 10th, 2012, 07:17 AM
FonZxD
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
hello to everybody,

I want to start off with the fact that i'm not english but dutch, so if my grammar is wrong or just doesnt make sence at all please let me know xD.
so then lets intorduce myself... i'm Roy, but people call me FonZ, dont ask why they just do xD. i'm 21 years old and from the netherlands... thats about everything i need to let you guys know for now... lets talk pokemon!!

So i've been a pokemon fan since... uhm lets see around 1998/99 when i got my first gameboy with pokemon red :D also my favorite pokemon and stuff comes down here but my favorite type is dragon type and you will notice that xD so lets go...

Games I play(ed) are:
Red/Blue and Yellow
Gold/Silver and Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald
Fire Red/Leaf Green
Pearl/Diamond and Platinum
HeartGold/SoulSilver
Black/White
Stadium 1 and 2
Coleseum and XD
now i'm playing Black version 2

i played mistery dungeon once and got bored in like 10 minutes xD i dont realy like them spin-off games I'm hardcore TBRPG xD

then next up my favorite pokemon. and i cant choose 1 so i picked some and this is pure on APPERENCE not stats:
1. Shiny Rayquaza (this dude has his own song 'black and yellow')
2. Giratina (Origin Forme) (well my second fav. type was ghost xD)
3. (Black) Kyurem (2 legendaries in 1 pokemon come on!)

My favorite battle team and stuff will be added later

Also you can find me in the chat room or that battle thingy here i dont recall the name xD

Last edited by FonZxD; October 11th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old October 10th, 2012, 09:22 AM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
Hi Roy! Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC~
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Hi Roy thats awesome that your dutch. One of my best friends is from the netherlands! And im glad that you decided to join!
I hope that you enjoy your time here and if you ever need any help just ask!

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here