The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 10th, 2012, 08:39 AM
mysoft
Unhatched Egg

whoa, i'm surprised by how huge this whole pokecommunity it, i came here because i like several kinds of hacks involving programming, and to check what info i can get about the project i'm currently working (involving Pokemon GSC + Stadium 2)

but what i found, is a very nice big community... i like that

altough the thread i created like 3 days ago didnt got accepted yet... (and i dunno how to check the content of the thread that is on hold, or the status of it... (to be sure that the post of the thread was sucessful... but hopefully i will get some message or the thread will appear on the romhacking section soon)

so, glad to meet you guys, and thanks for all the upcoming fun :D
Old October 10th, 2012, 09:23 AM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
Hello mysoft! Great to meet you, and you're welcome for the upcoming fun! At least I hope you can have it here xD
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hi there, mysoft! Welcome to our wonderful community~ <3

And yeah, the hacks here are absolutely wonderful, one of the best I've seen on any forum. There's lots of tutorials, resources, and other cool things for you to use around here! Hopefully you've been finding the Emulation section useful so far.

Big communities are fun since there's plenty of people to meet, so I'm glad you like that. n_n There's always someone online for you to talk to and new threads popping up constantly.

And yeah, threads in the hacking section need to be approved by a moderator first, and our two Emulation moderators have been a little busy as of late. Just be patient for a little while, but you're also free to private message one of them and ask about the status of your thread since it has been a few days!

It's great to meet you, though. :D I can't wait to see the progress of your hack; good luck with it and see you around, all right?
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:43 PM
mysoft
Unhatched Egg

hehe, at this rate... i will end finishing the hack... before my thread gets aceppted on the rom hacking forum...

even before i could get any help/suggestion
btw i messaged both moderators there 2...3 days ago
sad they are that busy "

any suggestions?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links