• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Lavender Town- PokeConspiracies and Strange Tales Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Here goes then......

Have you listened to the original version of Lavender Town music? If so, how did you feel?

Well, I started with low volume, but gradually raised it. I almost freaked out at the part where the music kinda crashed. I felt something like where you hear a high pitch and pain lingers in your ears....

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I've never actually listened to it, mainly because I read the comments on the video and got freaked out...:P I have watched the video, and have seen the Missing Frequencies (you know, where it says "LEAVE NOW" in Unown letters, and has a sprite of the freaking GHOST!!! omg)...just with the sound off.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Yes! A club to satisfy my Pokemon Creepypasta needs!

Name: Psystar63
Pick a pokemon from the list: Eevee
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Whitehand and BuriedAlive. A zombie in Pokemon games???? :P
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: LEAF and Lonliness the Eevee from Abandon Lonliness. Ghost from Creepy Black is cool too.

Have you listened to the original version of Lavender Town music? If so, how did you feel?
The first time I heard the Lavender Town theme music was back when I was little, playing Gold. I didn't think much of it- I actually kind of liked it. I never heard the original version of the Lavender Town music until now when I began playing Blue on my Laptop... My gosh, once you hear it, you never forget it.
Listening to it is rather unnerving for me. If I turn it up too loud or wear headphones, it actually starts to hurt my ears a bit.
And it gets REALLY CREEPY when you listen to it slowed down.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Name: Tman109ner (You can call me Tman)
Pick a pokemon from the list: Raticate (But I prefer Gary's to Joey's)
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?:The theory that in Gen 1 you may have killed Gary's Raticate.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: Probably the character from Lost Silver.

Anyone wanna spread some light on me as what the deal is with Joey-Raticate?

Zayphora

Years
Well, Joey's Raticate is the story in which Joey sews parts of other Pokemon onto his Raticate in order to make it more powerful, and when it dies, he does the same to himself. There's 2 versions of it. I think the gorier one is called Top Percentage.

Anyway, welcome to the club! I'll add you in a bit here :D

Psystar63

Years
Arright, welcome!

New Topic-

Have you heard of Violet and Ava?(if not look it up!)

No, I haven't heard of Violet and Ava... what's it about?

Anyway, Tman, here's the link to the more gorier version of the Joey's Rattata/Raticate creepypasta... if you're interested in reading it:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Top_Percentage

I hadn't actually read that version until now. It's definitely going into my top ten!

Zayphora

Years
Well, Violet is a purple Gardevoir, who is sometimes described as being a dead girl who got sucked into the game and now goes around bothering people. Ava is a black and purple glowing Eevee, and I din't know as much about her, but I do know that at times, Violet and Ava are said to torment a certain person, working together. Violet also often uses Attract and Scary Face on people to get attention. There are various creepypastas about them, and I was just wondering if anyone had heard of them or God forbid had an encounter with them...

Also, what do you guys think of my new Kcalb signature :D

Psystar63

Years
Well, Violet is a purple Gardevoir, who is sometimes described as being a dead girl who got sucked into the game and now goes around bothering people. Ava is a black and purple glowing Eevee, and I din't know as much about her, but I do know that at times, Violet and Ava are said to torment a certain person, working together. Violet also often uses Attract and Scary Face on people to get attention. There are various creepypastas about them, and I was just wondering if anyone had heard of them or God forbid had an encounter with them...

Also, what do you guys think of my new Kcalb signature :D

Oo, they sound creepy. No, I've been fortunate enough not to have any such experiences with them, though I am interested... and I hope I never do, unless if it's in a hack... Have there been many encounters with them, cause I'd like to read some.

Love the Kcalb sig BTW! Awesome stuff!! XD

Zayphora

Years
There are quite a lot of Violet and/or Ava creepypastas on the blog "f yeah pokemon creepy-pasta". They have a lot of weird stuff there. Some of the stories on that blog are good, but some are just LAME. But it's definitely something to check out =D I've found some great Red stuff on there.

Also, have any of you guys read "Snow on Mount Silver?" That's a good one. Wonderful fanart :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Just read the Snow on Mount Silver story. Another one to give me the creeps at night. The more realistic ones always fascinate me more than the absolutely impossible (or not?) stories that you sometimes find. (ie; some of the overproduced Violet/Ava's)

Zayphora

Years
I agree with you, Snow on Mt Silver is definitely one of the most descriptive and believeable ones. Most of the Violet/Ava's are LAME. They are completely unrealistic...:P another good one to read is Loss of Purpose...that one is kind of depressing, though...but if you like Snow on Mt Silver you'll probably like it.

Alright, I was thinking about this recently, but WHY THE HECK ARE ALL THE CREEPYPASTAS ABOUT 1ST, 2ND, OR (rarely) 5TH GEN?! I mean, 4th and 3rd could use some love xP
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Red, and the classic Lost Silver/Creepy Black/Glitchy Red/etc is pretty great, but I feel like 3rd through 5th gen gets frequently neglected. Seriously. I was thinking about the Internet's "profiles" of the Protags based on Creepypastas and the like, and this is what I came up with-

Red- Often portrayed as a deadly silent demon child who preys on Gold and other characters; also, typically, if a character is going to go sentient in a game, it's him. Sometimes is simply the unfortunate hero. TONS of fanart.

Gold- Typically "that kid from Lost Silver who got his arms ripped off" or the prey of another Ghost, Red, etc.

Kris, Lyra, Leaf- Barely used except sometimes as Ghost bait or a protag.

Brendan, May, Lucas, and Dawn--nothing. NOTHING.

Hilbert, aka Black- Rarely seen unless he's the hero. His other personality is also rarely featured, even though he attracts plenty of fanart.

Hilda, aka White- Even less featured, but will occasionally make a cameo.

What the heck?!

Last edited:

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Ohh I think I read Snow on Mt. Silver? :D I'm such a bad co-owner
I think it is time for a new Topic! :D

Have you ever believed a creepy pasta?

I admit I have, and the one I did believe was the Lavender Town music. (Which still creeps me out.)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
I agree with you, Snow on Mt Silver is definitely one of the most descriptive and believeable ones. Most of the Violet/Ava's are LAME. They are completely unrealistic...:P another good one to read is Loss of Purpose...that one is kind of depressing, though...but if you like Snow on Mt Silver you'll probably like it.

Alright, I was thinking about this recently, but WHY THE HECK ARE ALL THE CREEPYPASTAS ABOUT 1ST, 2ND, OR (rarely) 5TH GEN?! I mean, 4th and 3rd could use some love xP
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Red, and the classic Lost Silver/Creepy Black/Glitchy Red/etc is pretty great, but I feel like 3rd through 5th gen gets frequently neglected. Seriously. I was thinking about the Internet's "profiles" of the Protags based on Creepypastas and the like, and this is what I came up with-

Red- Often portrayed as a deadly silent demon child who preys on Gold and other characters; also, typically, if a character is going to go sentient in a game, it's him. Sometimes is simply the unfortunate hero. TONS of fanart.

Gold- Typically "that kid from Lost Silver who got his arms ripped off" or the prey of another Ghost, Red, etc.

Hilbert, aka Black- Rarely seen unless he's the hero. His other personality is also rarely featured, even though he attracts plenty of fanart.

What the heck?!

If you look back on it though, the older gens had more to branch off from. The old dark pixels always provided an eerie look on things. Looking to Gen 3, most of the region, and the game itself, is more of a happier vibe. In Gen 4, besides Cyrus, everything, again, was more cheerful. Gen 5 brought a darker storyline, along with some creepier tales that allowed them to be made into creepypastas. Gen 1 and 2 will always have Red, and Gold often is seen as a victim. (I mean seriously, even in the hack I'm making, Gold dies, but shhhhhh thats spoiler. :P )

Psystar63

Years

What the heck?!

Mmm, yeah, I would like to see some 3rd/4th gen creepypastas. I mean, 3rd Gen did introduce Banette, which IMO has one of the most interesting Pokedex entries I've ever seen (a Pokemon that used to be an old doll, and haunts the one who abandoned it). And 4th gen has the Old Chateau, which has a really creepy vibe to it (and the music still gives me the chills). 4th Gen also has Giratina and the Distortion World, which I feel was pretty dark, especially in Platnium.
It's just a shame that the 4th gen games didn't do more with the Old Chateau.

Gen 5 has that weird girl on Marvelous Bridge that disappears as you approach her. For a long while I didn't know what was up with her or why she disappears (until I remembered that an old lady tells you that a girl and her Abra used to live in the area long ago).
But I've been playing White 2, and I visited that Strange House near Lentimas Town. Not nearly as dark or creepy as the Old Chateau, which is a shame. It does give a bit more insight into that ghost girl though.

As for the new topic, no I've never believed a creepypasta. But the Lavender Town music one came fairly close. If I had heard the original Lavender Town music when I was younger I might have believed the creepy pasta.

Zayphora

Years
Huh, so the Strange House has something to do with the Disappearing Girl? I thought it had to do with Darkrai. That's interesting. But remember, guys, SPOILERTAGS
[FONT=DejaVu Sans, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Psystar63

Years
Woops. Yeah, I need to be more considerate of people and spoilers :P Especially with B2W2.

On the topic of 5th Gen, are there any really good 5th gen creepypastas out there? Cause I haven't seen much.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
All 5th gen creepypasta's I've read haven't been that good, at least not anywhere near the level of creepypastas like the Laver Town ones and Snow on Mt. Silver. Although to say, I've still yet to find a good one for any of the other two generations as well, so 5th gen is not alone.

There was also a creepypasta competition here on PC back in the GT of 2010 I think, so we have a lot of creepypastas made from the members on here. First part of the thread is just a collection of creepypastas they've found, but around the later pages the creepypastas should all be gathered together in one post ^^

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=228707

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back