Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 14th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpans01 View Post
Hi guys, anyone can battle between 2 Desmume? who can plz help me.i want to battle but i try every things and i can't. plz help me!
Well... special version of 0.9.7 DeSmuME works with Wi-Fi so you can battle by using Wi-Fi.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:51 PM
Adonis_x
Umbreon Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
o-o I'm using No$Gba 2.6a with No$Zoomer and I can play the game fine, but it freezes if I try to view the summary. I've tried Desmume, but my laptop can't handle it. Anyone know any fixes?
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:11 PM
akib122

guys can anyone give me link to working rom i tried so many they do not work
Old August 22nd, 2012, 12:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis_x View Post
o-o I'm using No$Gba 2.6a with No$Zoomer and I can play the game fine, but it freezes if I try to view the summary. I've tried Desmume, but my laptop can't handle it. Anyone know any fixes?
Well... the fix is DeSmuME but if your laptop does not handle it, it's kinda problematic...
Try to shut down every possible program and try again wit DeS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akib122 View Post
guys can anyone give me link to working rom i tried so many they do not work
Distributing the ROMs is against the rules.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old August 22nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Adonis_x
Umbreon Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Des still runs a bit slow, but I guess I'll play on it since I want to view my pokemon summary lol.
Old September 7th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
Des still runs a bit slow, but I guess I'll play on it since I want to view my pokemon summary lol.
Have you tried going to Config/Frame Skip and unchecking "Limit Framerate" and then checking the "9" at the bottom of the list. That works for me but remember to close the emulator then re-open it for the changes to work.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old September 9th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Sixty3Zero
Beginning Trainer

Hi, I have read through the previous posts however if i missed this already I apologise. I am using a R4 cart with Wood R4 v1.51. when I try to put the ROM onto the micro sd from my laptop an error occurs and says Invalid MS-DOS Function. Has anyone else had this problem?

Any Help will be much appriciated

Thanks and sorry for any spelling mistakes
Old September 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Dter ic
(=^ェ^=)

I suggest you re download the ROM, using a different site/method, and don't use a download manager of any kind and stick with your browsers built in one. Backup any games you have to your computer, then search for "Panasonic SD formatter" download it, and install, insert your microSD card and run the tool. click format and once done you can redownload the wood firmware. if you don't have a program to manage .zip files then get 7zip and use it to extract the ROM and the Wood firmware. Copy over the games and the newly downloaded wood firmware, eject the SD card and go test to see if it works.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Anubhavkumarc
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Well, it can run with No$Gba 2.6a with zoomer, You need to enable all the ex s, I play it with my zoomer
I LOL'D
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
Ghostry
Unhatched Egg

Hello guys (and gals),
I'm new to whole pokemon thing, I havent played anything beside Gen I and II.
so i wanted to try Black/White 2.. but before that i have a few questions
I'm a poor boy who cant afford to buy DS + the game itself, so i will be playing on a emulator, so is there anyways i can connect to battle with other players around the global? playing it offline is hmm kinda.. err less exciting..
I've been looking around the forum, some says yes other say no? so what is it in the end.... if there's one solution could you please link me... i think it's against the rule to post it, just message me instead..
Thanks in advanced
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

@Ghostry: Hi there, "poor boy". I can assure you that you can battle with other players by using DeSmuME 0.9.7.
To find an exact tutorial, go to google and find "DeSmuME Wi-Fi" or something like that =) You will surely find it

Old October 4th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Ghostry
Unhatched Egg

@Ash493 thank you every much, i appreciate it
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

when i play it on my r4i-sdhc 3ds it random freeze. And im got latest kernel v1.62b. And this problem is for my pokemon black and white also.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding 350px height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 7th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Dante6201
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, i've ran through GBATemp's official thread and yours, and haven't found a solution to my problem yet.

I run black 2 ap'd on the latest no$zoomer. DeSmuMe runs fine-ish but has no configurable throttle and no "no magnification filter" option so it's out of the question (I like pixels).

With a cheat code I can go past the title screen and the intro, but my Rom crashes at a particular place : just when my mom enters the house.

Usually it crashes at the title screen (was an issue, is now fixed) or when i hit new game (never had a problem once i had entered the fix AR) but the whole thing crashes at that particular moment.

I have tried different settings, renders, and different codes as well.
All the extra's are checked.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?
The game is supposed to random freeze like HG but here it's not a freeze it's a full crash.

Thanks in advance.
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter

Send a message via Skype™ to Punnagg
hey guys i am having problems with my DeSmuMe
My pokemon in my Pokemon Black 2 cant get exp and game crashes when i try to open pokemon stats screen
Pokemon Solo-Run

Old October 7th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Both of you have unpatched ROM.
To work correctly, B2W2 need to be patched to fix Exp. giving and random freezing.

Old October 7th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter

Send a message via Skype™ to Punnagg
hey wer can i get those patches
i want them badly
Pokemon Solo-Run

Old October 7th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punnagg View Post
hey wer can i get those patches
i want them badly
Grab yourself the DS-Scene Rom Tool. Ensure it's all up to date, restart the program, and open a clean rom for patching.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old October 8th, 2012, 07:32 AM
knightangelx
Unhatched Egg

can anyone tell me how can evolve in pokemon black 2 using emulator?
For anime fans!
http://www.animevice.com/
Old October 9th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightangelx View Post
can anyone tell me how can evolve in pokemon black 2 using emulator?
Um... you will reach the level needed for evolution? o.O

Old October 11th, 2012, 10:21 AM
gust568
Unhatched Egg

I''m new I'm just wondering what are good computer specs to run the game on as i am trying to run it on my computer but it causes my computer to crash or lag or freeze but I'm getting a new cpu tommorow so I need to know what kind to look out for
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gust568 View Post
I''m new I'm just wondering what are good computer specs to run the game on as i am trying to run it on my computer but it causes my computer to crash or lag or freeze but I'm getting a new cpu tommorow so I need to know what kind to look out for
Care to share your PC parameters?
I'm pretty sure that if you kill every process possible (especially browsers), it's possible to play at decent speed.

Old October 11th, 2012, 11:14 AM
gust568
Unhatched Egg

intel pentium R 4CPU, 2.80ghz ,0.99 gb ram
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gust568 View Post
intel pentium R 4CPU, 2.80ghz ,0.99 gb ram
Ouch o.O Dat RAM... I would suggest replacing the RAM as soon as possible... preferably with 4GB but 2GB is probably enough to play if you, as I said, kill all the processes.
Aside from the ROM, your parameters are good enough (even though dual or more core CPU would improve it even further).

Old October 12th, 2012, 12:58 AM
gust568
Unhatched Egg

the computer does have dual cpu
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here