The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Wateria
The cute team Aqua member

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
Wgen you go out to a fast food place like KFC do you prefer to take your meal with you or eat it there ?

I prefer to take it with me because I can't stand eating inside one.

reason for topic: thought it be a fun topic to do
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Depends.. I'm not at fast food places often.. (once every 4 months maybe?) and I rather go to a restaurant once or twice a month but either is fine. If it is cold and rainy I will get pizza ordered in rather than walking out, for example, but if I am out withfriends obviously we will eat in.
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:51 AM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
Depends on what I'm getting. If it's a full meal, I usually eat inside. If it's just a milkshake or something to treat myself, I get it to go. I don't typically go to the national chains, though - we have a fast food pizza chain and a good burger/frozen custard chain (Culver's, which is becoming national, but is based here) here in Wisconsin.
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

Really depends on my mood with being around other people. I joke around with my friend all the time, because usually if I'm going out to eat fast food it's with her, and tell her that I'm not up to being friendly and socializing is just not in the cards when I would prefer to just do drive thru. I think I usually end up doing drive thru a lot more, though, simply because I also tend to get food before school and don't have enough time to eat it and wait for it to get prepared. They take a lot longer to prepare your meal if you aren't in drive thru.
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Ardos
Community Supporter

I prefer the drive thru most of the time, because I am always on the go. But I do when I get the chance like to sit down inside.
Old October 11th, 2012, 01:19 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I eat in the restaurant most of the time, but I take out the food if I don't have enough time to dine in.

Old October 11th, 2012, 01:27 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
If I'm driving, I have to eat in, because I cannot multitask when I'm driving. :P Probably gonna save my life some time hahaha. Most other people I'm usually in the car with end up eating and driving, probably not the safest thing, but they handle it fine. So we're usually going through the drive thru.
Old October 11th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I always take home, more privacy for me, plus I can eat it while doing what ever I want (play games, watch movies, or watch Pokemon), plus my cats also get into the snack as well.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - 1/8 - game: X
Old October 11th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Harbinger of Pain

Nature: Quiet
I prefer taking the stuff back home as at least in my house I don't have to worry about noisy as hell strangers preaching their life stories to their homegirl of the week over the phone.

This is the work of God.
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:11 PM
AChipOffTheOldBrock
Too Legit To Quit

Delivery! But, if they dont have delivery and I already have my pants on its nearly always take out. The insides of fast food restaurants arent very nice anyway. My Mom and sisters always want to eat inside for god knows why.
Old October 11th, 2012, 07:50 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

I don't generally "go out" for fast food. Actual sit-down restaurants, yes. Fast food, no.

I do enjoy fast food, but I indulge more out of necessity. When I'm already out or if I'm in a hurry. Something you pick up at lunch or dinner when you're between destinations or need to save time at home (go pick it up for the family, for example, while they take care of whatever).

So, I take fast food home
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

I rarely sit down in a fast food restaurant. At least here, the fast food restaurants have a lousy atmosphere. I'd rather just eat in the car or eat when I get home.
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:47 PM
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Tch. I never eat the food I get in the restaurant...AT the restaurant. LOL
I'm only in there to get it, so I can split it! (Da scene, dat is)

But seriously, I haven't eaten in a restaurant since I was really young...Nowadayz, I just go there, order my food and leave...
Old October 12th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I don't normally go for 'fast food' when out and about. But if and when I do, I normally like to sit down and enjoy it.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Take in, if I have a camera. I like Tweeting it so people will see I'm awesome because I'm eating at a restaurant, while they're at home eating cereal in front of the computer. But if I don't have a camera, I'm going with take out, so I can take a picture of it at home. I'm awesome like that.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old October 12th, 2012, 04:03 AM
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too

Nature: Careful
Sometimes I prefer to eat inside, and sometimes I prefer to eat it in the car or enjoy it at home. I think one of the major factors that influences my decision is the weather. If it's a lovely day I'd probably eat it outside at a local park or inside the fast food shop. If it's cold, wet and rainy then I'd definitely prefer to enjoy my meal at home in front of the fire where I'm warm and comfortable. It also depends on my mood.
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Usually it's drive-through or to go, because I'm getting it before going somewhere or on the way home. I don't mind eating in, it's just rare that I have the time for it.
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
well right now i'm in McDonalds and have been sitting here for a while now. But usually I just get take out unless I'm with friends then it depends on the situation and what we're doing. If it's out intention on eating fast food then well just sit down and chill for a bit. But if we're grabbing something on the way to a place then we will do take out.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Normally i don't feel comfortable eating at public places..i don't feel well around people But! i love eating ice cream while walking down the street :3 <3

Old October 14th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Eat in if I'm with friends or I have my laptop with me and they have free wi-fi. Or if everyone else is in Wal-Mart or some other store where I don't need to buy anything.

But if there's no wi-fi, and I'm by myself, and if I don't need to kill time while the rest of the family is shopping elsewhere, there's really no point in sitting in the restaurant.

Casual dining restaurants are another matter, and I'll sit down and eat my meal there more often than not.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:41 PM
YungKnowledge
Kigo & Jori Shipper

Nature: Relaxed
If I'm with my family or friends I will sit down and eat my foods but I've I'm alone I will go home and eat.

Old October 15th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'd eat in rather than take out, cos I'm worried my hot food might go cold if I have to walk too long to get to an outdoor eating spot. Also, the indoors is better cos I like eating in a clean environment.

Also, I'm scared of the rain so it's better I eat inside.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old October 15th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
I never go to the drive-thru because I find those really awkward and I don't enjoy the experience. So I always park and go in, and I prefer to eat there because taking it home means it's gone cold by the time I get there and eating in the car is not an option because YOU SHOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING, TAKE NOTE KIDS. DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE WHILE YOU DRIVE. GOT IT?

So yeah, I eat in

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old October 15th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

It really depends on how hungry I am and what else I've got on the go at the time. If I've got to go to work or am out doing shopping or whatever, I'll just go into a fast food place and eat it there. If I'm just lazy and don't feel like cooking, I might head over to pick up something and bring it home, or just order in.
Old October 15th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Mochi
Formerly AzaleaLightning

Nature: Sassy
The only fast food joint I don't mind eating in at is Subway, but other than that it's always drive thru.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here