• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
  • Seen yesterday
There will be the usual three starter pokemon but one that I will show you later ;)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Since I can not work on the rom for a while because of school time you leave you with a screen the interior of the laboratory:
2ngwy9l.png

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I need a new team member for the animations of the doors, I've already prepared animations someone who knows how to insert them? Course will be credited and included in the team :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Last time, I made a sprite. They look similar :O

-Click on it.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
at this time I can not go very far because of school.
for those who want to place a portion of a script :D

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'm here to show you a little update :)
5ccdv9.png

Adjusted the shadows of the buildings
route 2
route 3

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I would like to thank all those who are supporting this project :)
If you want to let people know this hack put this banner in your signature :)
2s7dfux.png

Url:

Back