• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game of Luck ; A Nuzlocke Crazy Dice Roleplay

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I've been kind of mia because of school so I haven't even logged in for the past few days.I'm here for now though, working on a post that I should be able to get out today or more likely tomorrow.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
@Despondency - Oh yes, absolutely, in fact you're encouraged too. In this roleplay you'll be allowed to write as many posts per chapter as you wish.

@Strikit and Fuyu - A meet up between Luca and Mara? Oh my. I'll have to get my popcorn for that.

@Kranic - Great, I can't wait to see your post. Whenever school is keeping you away for a bit, let me know, I completely understand.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Oh gosh something tells me I'm having another jerk character being loved. :D YES. I approve of this wholeheartedly.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Douchebags and weirdoes are always the best characters because they're so interesting to read about.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I absolutely love my douchebag characters. Abusers, users, dealers, fighters, cheaters, all more fun than "good" people.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Hahaha, they certainly are the most fun to read... Usually since they are so dynamic as well. Never written one myself... Just too far from myself to relate to. I can't just sit there and insult someone.

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Sorry I couldn't pull through with my promise. I figured I would be able to get the post done today, but it didn't work out as plan. I have basically all of it written now, I just need to proofread and do some last little adjustments. So it should be done by tomorrow, assuming things go like I want them to.

Regarding the discussion.

Douchebags and weirdos are the best.

Especially weirdos since you don't have to feel so bad about roleplaying them.

Strikit

Years
One of my favorites was a girl who liked to skin wolves and wear their furs over herself with the heads as a hood and run around frightening and killing people. She was only a little horrifying.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Sorry for not posting D;

I'll get it up soon, i'm about 3/4 of the way done

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
And my post up.
It's very long.

Also my main computer is having a couple of issues so I might not be able to make a post for a while until I fixed it. I went to the library to do my proofreading/post for right now since I felt bad about promising to post this 2 days ago.

Nimblethumbs

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Got my post up.

It's decent sized, but not the biggest I've written, since there is no battle scene.

I didn't battle a pokemon since I wasn't sure if I could since it says in my "Pokemon I can catch" thing that I can encounter none, so..

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Got my post up.

It's decent sized, but not the biggest I've written, since there is no battle scene.

I didn't battle a pokemon since I wasn't sure if I could since it says in my "Pokemon I can catch" thing that I can encounter none, so..

You'd probably have been okay since Swan seemed fine with my battle, despite the fact I didn't catch a pokemon.

P.S
I kinda copied your formatting a little hope you don't mind.

P.S.S
I'm having Noel call Logan short asap.

Nimblethumbs

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Kranic- That's fine, you can use it. And you can call Logan short, but I won't be responsible for the consequences.

I feel like I want to level up Knight, so I //might post another post.

Maybe I'll encounter Muscles and make him have a Delcatty and another pokemon. (Evolution injection and all)

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
Not sure if we're supposed to keep it one post per chapter, but I'm going to go ahead and start on another. And if I have to wait, I'll just add onto it for the next chapter. I just know I love writing Mara. She's such an awful little person.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Does anybody want a joint post with me for this area? I think we're allowed multiple posts.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
You are entirely welcome to create multiple posts per chapter, in fact you are incouraged. Plus you do each have the opportunity to catch two Pokémon. (Except for you this time, Nimblethumbs, your time will come)

EDIT: You should also let me know when you're ready for the next chapter. I have it redy for posting but I don't want to rush you.

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
@ {swan}- I'm ready for the next chapter.

There are some people who haven't posted yet though.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I was gonna catch a Wingull but I'll pass on that for now. Unless someone wants to JP evil, I'm ready to move on too. :)

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I'm not quite ready yet. I've been waiting for people to post before I start brainstorming what I wanted to do with my next post, but I did want to catch my pokemon.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
I'm SUPER sorry for not responding yet! Please forgive me!

I just was working on a really important 10 page paper! sorry! I'm working on post right now!

Back