The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Guys... can you please read previous posts...?
It's been mentioned milion times that Physical/Special split will be present in the second ROM and is not present in this one.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:57 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron View Post
hello i download the version with the fixed events from page 27 or 28..and i patched it's an okay version to play with it??
No, download the version from the 1st page.

@_Mewmasterfly

All attacks are how they orginally were in FR/LG without the physical/special split. Meaning Garchomp's dragon attacks such as dragon claw won't be as powerful, but his earthquake/stone edge/brick break/iron head/etc attacks are still just as powerful.

From my estimation, I'll fully be done with my part in the hack early next week. Meaning Tajaros just has to script 28 events(according to my TO DO LIST) up until the end of the hack. Then, the maps in beta 1 will be re-done and that's pretty much it. All that should be done in time for Christmas. ^.^
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
I can't use Yape or anything. I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur,, that's all, only 1 frigging pokemon, I made up my final team and I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur, so please DarkRising Girl please at least tell me that, this is the only thing that I need to know please my freind, please tell me. Sorry for bothering u but u gotta realise my computer is only windows XP and has only 728MB of Ram, so please tell me. I am dying of frustration and I really need someone to tell me.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:13 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
I can't use Yape or anything. I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur,, that's all, only 1 frigging pokemon, I made up my final team and I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur, so please DarkRising Girl please at least tell me that, this is the only thing that I need to know please my freind, please tell me. Sorry for bothering u but u gotta realise my computer is only windows XP and has only 728MB of Ram, so please tell me. I am dying of frustration and I really need someone to tell me.
It evolves into Conkeldurr at level 45.

Electabuzz evolves at lv48

Most pokemon evolve through leveling up.
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

@DRG: 28 events?! Holly bible! :D That's lotta work xD
@Uzi: Yeah... and with those parameters, you still can use YAPE.

Old October 10th, 2012, 01:52 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Slow down please. There is no need to mention about your system you know. By the way its ok if you don't know about YAPE. Me neither to be honest
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
@DRG: 28 events?! Holly bible! :D That's lotta work xD
@Uzi: Yeah... and with those parameters, you still can use YAPE.
Then why the hell is it not working, I open it and it says error and a bunch of numbers.
@DarkRising Girl thanks for having the time to tell me I really appreciate it.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:38 AM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

this game is really fun. glad to see it having positive feedback. gonna restart when beta 2 comes out. want to see all the improvements made

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Matty718

I keep repeating stuff for example I have 6 victini's and have battled 3 enteis's. Please fix this.
Old October 11th, 2012, 01:45 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty718 View Post
I keep repeating stuff for example I have 6 victini's and have battled 3 enteis's. Please fix this.
WoW pretty lucky stuff.
Don't worry about this but you can patch another ROM and play your game on it. I also rebattled some of these things
Old October 11th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Then why the hell is it not working, I open it and it says error and a bunch of numbers.
@DarkRising Girl thanks for having the time to tell me I really appreciate it.
Then you should remember the error and show it Or re-download the YAPE to see if you had a wrong version =)
Anyways, if you want YAPE to work, VM/PM me with the error and I'll see what I can do.

Old October 11th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影

Nature: Naughty
This hack is very cool! people might say that the graphics aren't so good and you can't do shadowing on the OW Sprites but that's what makes it beautifully imperfect! It gives you a very Home-Made feel and I like how it is so challenging. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release!
Old October 11th, 2012, 07:10 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
DRG, you finally fixed the post! Now it look much cooler.

Last edited by PokemonGiratinaX; October 11th, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:32 AM
rainsshadows
Unhatched Egg

O.o i started playing and tried to open up my trainer card and STATIC NOISES + BLACK SCREEN! Scared the crap outta me when i heard it (Volume was at max). Please fix.
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:43 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Another update is planed for next week. Like the previous one, it'll be pre-released screenshots showcasing the last remaining parts of the hack. I'll also be releasing the final list of Pokemon available in the last remaining areas of the hack as well as a list of how specific Pokemon evolve that are different from the real games. Some will most likely be missing, so if I forget any on the list let me know. All of this will be posted sometime next week. We're getting closer to the release!
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:02 PM
PokemonMasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Another update is planed for next week. Like the previous one, it'll be pre-released screenshots showcasing the last remaining parts of the hack. I'll also be releasing the final list of Pokemon available in the last remaining areas of the hack as well as a list of how specific Pokemon evolve that are different from the real games. Some will most likely be missing, so if I forget any on the list let me know. All of this will be posted sometime next week. We're getting closer to the release!
lol. its still early October. Beta 1 was awesome. Atif left PC for a while. How will you handle the mapping? o.o

Old October 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
lol. its still early October. Beta 1 was awesome. Atif left PC for a while. How will you handle the mapping? o.o
He did???? I told him when I was done editing everything in the hack(Which'll be by next week) I was going to send it to him to re-map! Great....Well, Hinkage(The guy who won map of the quarter/Pokemon Hyetology creator) will be re-mapping if Atif doesn't come back by late next week. I know it's still October, but I've been working like crazy on the hack so it may be released sooner then expected if whoever's re-mapping puts in a lot of time and Tajaros who will be free in 2 weeks to script all of the big events, gets them done fast.

Also, I'm currently looking for a Very Very Good New Rom Base for Dark Rising 2. If anyone knows some good ones or have a particular suggestion on an awesome Rom Base, let me know so I can check it out. I already have a really good one in mind though, but I'd like to see some from other people.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; October 12th, 2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old October 12th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
He did???? I told him when I was done editing everything in the hack(Which'll be by next week) I was going to send it to him to re-map! Great....Well, Hinkage(The guy who won map of the quarter/Pokemon Hyetology creator) will be re-mapping if Atif doesn't come back by late next week. I know it's still October, but I've been working like crazy on the hack so it may be released sooner then expected if whoever's re-mapping puts in a lot of time and Tajaros who will be free in 2 weeks to script all of the big events, gets them done fast.

Also, I'm currently looking for a Very Very Good New Rom Base for Dark Rising 2. If anyone knows some good ones or have a particular suggestion on an awesome Rom Base, let me know so I can check it out. I already have a really good one in mind though, but I'd like to see some from other people.
I know that this may be completely out of the world and all, but I think u should stick with Diamond/Pearl or HGSS, what do u think?
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

Wait, I thought that both regions were going to be on the same ROM? How would that work out if the second region uses a different base?
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:48 AM
PokemonMasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Da_Boss View Post
Wait, I thought that both regions were going to be on the same ROM? How would that work out if the second region uses a different base?
no. its gonna be on a different rom. It is possible whoever by making a new tileset 0.

Old October 13th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

Quote:
no. its gonna be on a different rom. It is possible whoever by making a new tileset 0.
So the second rom will have all the stuff from the first rom on it?
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:57 AM
PokemonMasters

Quote:
So the second rom will have all the stuff from the first rom on it?
Nope. as DarkRisingGirl said a few pages ago, The 2nd rom will have new mountains, trees , etc. It will be Completely Different.

Old October 13th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

Quote:
Nope. as DarkRisingGirl said a few pages ago, The 2nd rom will have new mountains, trees , etc. It will be Completely Different.
Doesn't that make all the work put into the rom we're using now kind of pointless if it's gonna all be redone in a new rom?

Last edited by Lugia_Da_Boss; October 13th, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:30 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Doesn't that make all the work put into the first rom we're using now kind of pointless?
It's not actually pointless cause the 2nd Rom will have a new Region and the only plae you will be able to access in the Core Region is Fells Town. Plus we're gonna use Jpan's Engine and expect all the bugs now to be fixed in Beta2 and completely gone in the 2nd Rom...
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
It's not actually pointless cause the 2nd Rom will have a new Region and the only plae you will be able to access in the Core Region is Fells Town. Plus we're gonna use Jpan's Engine and expect all the bugs now to be fixed in Beta2 and completely gone in the 2nd Rom...
So, how will we get our old team back if the Core Region isn't there?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links