Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 18th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Deestracted
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Deestracted

Advertise here
I too seem to be having the problem with not being able to access the menu... I've tried placing it on X instead of anything else like mentioned above, but it just won't work. It also freezed and crashed the first time I entered a battle with a wild pokemon... D: Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Old August 23rd, 2012, 11:14 AM
hasnoheart
Beginning Trainer

I love the difficulty level of this game. this is how pokemon games should be got to the first gym rocking 2 level 14 pokemon thinking i was going stomp the place and then get smacked with a full team rotation battle. i love it
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Galak
Beginning Trainer

Hey dranyo, i got something to ask;
Since you said we can catch all pokemon, from every gen, can we catch starters like charmander or chikortia etc.?
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Lalala
Unhatched Egg

Originally Posted by Galak View Post
Hey dranyo, i got something to ask;
Since you said we can catch all pokemon, from every gen, can we catch starters like charmander or chikortia etc.?
Yes, they're found in special(shaking) grass on Route 3 and Pinwheel Forest Outside/Inside.
Route 3 Special grass - Water Starters
Pinwheel Forest Outside Special grass - Fire Starters
Pinwheel Forest Inside Special grass - Grass Starters

Btw I love this hack, it's the best hack evar!
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:35 PM
c-hing

how come i will decrease my stats and increase my opponent stats when i used tail whip and stuff....
Old October 14th, 2012, 03:29 AM
G_Sylar

It's the contrary ability.
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Omaeka
Unhatched Egg

Fantastic Hack, very good move making Serperior Dragon type, but I have one question, and the only issue I have with this hack; why isn't Milotic Dragon too? Infact I think she'd be very interesting as a Psychic/Dragon type, completely eliminating the Water type and being capable of learning all the Psychic specials, moves like Flamethrower and Thunderbolt and boosting to 600 base and being made Pseudo-Legendary.

Also, why can't Gyarados learn Fly, as he is capable of flight, and why wasn't he made Dragon too? Seems like alot of missed opportunities for some awesome stuff. Gyarados is basically the physical mirror of Milotic, they really, really should be Dragons.

Flygon/Kingdra should also be removed from the Dragon Pokémon as they are quite frankly nothing like Dragons. I also think Volcarona and Yanmega are worthy of being dual Bug/Dragon (no other Pokémon have these types).
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic350038_1.gif

Last edited by Omaeka; October 16th, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Tman109ner

Played this a while back and I never got to say thanks. The game was great!
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:17 AM
SerperiorViper
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame999 View Post
where can you find eevee since i'm at route 4
Edit: i found it
Hmm. Where did you found it?
Old November 20th, 2012, 07:42 PM
bigdisney
Unhatched Egg

Hi, the download link for version 3.1 seems to be linked to a suspended account. Can this be sorted out so I can download this? Thanks.
Old November 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM
bigdisney
Unhatched Egg

BUMP for a working link to version 3.1 with documentation

or can someone just give me another link to it, i have looked on google but can only find old versions

Last edited by bigdisney; November 21st, 2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 08:43 AM
ForgottenX7
Unhatched Egg

I just want a version where I can catch them all with absolutely no other changes. Any place I can find that?
Old November 22nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
RichterSnipes
Simpleton

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenX7 View Post
I just want a version where I can catch them all with absolutely no other changes. Any place I can find that?
As far as I'm aware, no. If you want one so badly, why not make one yourself? All that "really" takes is a ROM, the proper tool(s), and a little imagination.

At least give Blaze Black and Volt White a try. The first B/W were in need of a difficulty increase in the first place!

Who says hacks have to radically changes things up from their base games?
Red doesn't necessarily think so. He's literally spinning in circles thinking of a "definitive" version of his adventure in Kanto!
Want to see what he has in mind? Click him for a throwback worth experiencing!
Old November 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
ForgottenX7
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichterSnipes View Post
As far as I'm aware, no. If you want one so badly, why not make one yourself? All that "really" takes is a ROM, the proper tool(s), and a little imagination.

At least give Blaze Black and Volt White a try. The first B/W were in need of a difficulty increase in the first place!
I am not knowledgeable enough in the world of Pokemon to be able to do this as of yet.
Generation 1? I already have done that and posted it up in the slideshow showcase area.
I could probably do the same for generation 2 and 3 but after that I don't believe I could make accurate enough decisions regarding the proper locations for each pokemon. I will look into it tho.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
RichterSnipes
Simpleton

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenX7 View Post
I am not knowledgeable enough in the world of Pokemon to be able to do this as of yet.
Generation 1? I already have done that and posted it up in the slideshow showcase area.
I could probably do the same for generation 2 and 3 but after that I don't believe I could make accurate enough decisions regarding the proper locations for each pokemon. I will look into it tho.
The imagination part is probably the most crucial thing to making "All Pokémon" hacks. By the time you get to the 3rd Gen and later, there's just so many Pokémon you have to work into a single region and a few extra locations (or two full regions, if working with HG/SS). Considering that, I feel that BB/VW do a fine job of bringing in all the Pokémon in some way.

Who says hacks have to radically changes things up from their base games?
Red doesn't necessarily think so. He's literally spinning in circles thinking of a "definitive" version of his adventure in Kanto!
Want to see what he has in mind? Click him for a throwback worth experiencing!
Old December 25th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Braviary75
Black_Kyurem75

Hi everybody, yestersay i hav downlaoded the hack for my R4, and at the moment to apply the UPS file its saying me " To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

" Applying patch file 'C: \Users\Family Industry\Documents\Jeux Nds\Pokemon Version Blanche I Deluxe\pokemonwhitedeluxe_0.8.ups' ...
Reading file 'C: \Users\Family Industry\Documents\Jeux Nds\Pokemon Version Blanche I Deluxe\Pokemon White.nds' ...
Target file is 'C: \Users\Family Industry\Documents\Jeux Nds\Pokemon Version Blanche I Deluxe\Pokemon White.nds.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 4 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid. "

I'm very bored , i have downloaded 3 or 4 different rom, so if any person have the same probleme can he say me how he have do for make working the UPS file or if a person already have the correct Blaze Black or Volt White rom can he send me it by MP.
Thanks you in advance
Old December 28th, 2012, 01:23 AM
flyingpenguin17
Unhatched Egg

hello

i am having problems with my crawdaunt. from the documentation it is supposed to learn dragon dance at lv61 but it didn't. i am using the full blazeblack version btw

i hope someone can answer this
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:00 PM
pichu_318
Unhatched Egg

I don't know if this is your hack or the game messing with my emulator, but I can't open the menu. I'm sorry if you've had to help someone else with this problem before, but I've been looking on the internet, tried both the USA and European versions, and I still can't open the start menu. I'm able to get through the game, I just can't use my items when walking or see my pokemon or pokedex. Again, I don't know if this is a bug with your game or how pokemon black works with my emulator, but I thought you should know.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:43 AM
Hederbomb

Nature: Bold
Just asking, but what emulator do you recommend for the rom?I've never seen a ds emulator :\.

Want to know whats wrong with someone? The real question is what ISN'T wrong with that person.
That is the real answer.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:38 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Two problems....

- Whenever I lose both pokemon in the same turn in a double battle, I am unable to send more out and have to restart.
- When I evolved my Sneasel to Weavile, its ability changed from Technician to Pickpocket! I changed it back with Pokegen but it was really disappointing.

EDIT: Also there are Emolga in rustling grass in Cold Storage, and the docs say there should only be Audino and Mienshao. It seems to be at a much greater frequency than Mienshao, too. I'd guess 70/20/10.
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)

Last edited by Snakebyte; January 22nd, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:42 AM
PokeSte

Could anyone do me a massive favour and upload their save file for blaze black 2 If they have just completed the pkmn league? Mine corrupts after the end credits would be greatly appreciated!
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Abhorance87
Unhatched Egg

Is there a non-clean version with all the patches?
Because I don't want a clean version.
Old June 4th, 2013, 11:16 AM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

Is it possible to play this on gameboid? Or do I need a ds?

Old July 7th, 2013, 01:20 PM
atmmachine11
Jumping portals since 1997.

Nature: Quirky
Im playing through blaze black for the first time, and let me say. This is amazing! I love it so much. D: it actually makes the game difficult which is what I have always wanted! I'm having tons of fun. Current team is Pidgey, Oshawott and Lillipup...I put starly and pansear in the pc since I don't want to many unova pokemon and I don't want more than one bird. XD my team will change soon.

______________ __________________
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
Where can i find a Magmarizer?
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here