• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
It is one of my favourite cheeses. It is slightly strong, and usually has cranberries, blueberries, or apricot infused in with the cheese. I really like it but it is hard to describe the taste. I guess you should just try and give it a try for yourself :33

Nom! I also really like feta with a nice salad :33

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Feta is definitely superior to all other cheeses. I love the crumbly texture.......mmmmmmmmm.

Not a fan of the cheeses with fruit crammed in though. I can see (or taste?) the appeal, but yeah, not for me.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah! I see what you mean, it definitely has a sweeter taste than the usual "nutty" or "creamy" taste of cheese but I quite like it.

@_@ I love just about any cheese except ricotta and bocconccini~

Haha I am watching Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares right now :33

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Kitchen Nightmares is hilarious. I watched it once and in one of the restaurants, two of the workers used to steal loads of food and drink from the kitchen and take it home with them after their shifts. How did they not notice the missing food?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
OH! I love Kitchen Nightmares! It's Gordon Ramsay's best show to date. The drama gets out of hand, but eh; enjoyable nonetheless.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah I just like the episodes when the kitchens are in such a dire state.. like shockingly dirty.. because its seriously so shocking to see!

@_@ And man is the DCC ever dead tonight!!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I try to avoid them with all my might. There is a reason I don't pay for a TV license. I hardly ever watch TV because it is mostly just crap IMO. And I just stream the good stuff or J/K-Dramas.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
At home when I watch TV I just watch sitcoms. I love sitcoms soooo much.

Edit: I assume a TV license is like paying for a TV plan, just phrased differently because Kura's not American.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
At home when I watch TV I just watch sitcoms. I love sitcoms soooo much.

Edit: I assume a TV license is like paying for a TV plan, just phrased differently because Kura's not American.
A TV license over here is basically just paying for the right to watch TV.

Years
A TV license over here is basically just paying for the right to watch TV.

That's silly. I'm never going to pay for something I can get for free mostly because it's crap and I've got other things to do but it's the principle!

I'm in a tv watching mood right now in fact all i want to do is sit down with a bowl of cereal and watch iCarly or something similar.
Except I have a physics practise exam to do, maybe in 9 minutes.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
In the UK, you have to pay a licence to have a TV. Even if you are only going to watch cable, or even if you never turn it on, ever- just by having a television in your house, you have to pay. And if you have two, you pay double (with a discount). There are cheaper plans for families and people with 15 TV's at home, but you have to pay either way.

And that fee is entirely used to pay for the public national channel, the BBC. Seeing how it's considered one of the absolute best, more impartial, educative and informative channels in the world, it's kinda worth it. And that way the Government isn't directly paying for it, so it can be free of political bias and hit it whenever they deserve to. And since they get a guaranteed income, they don't need advertisements, meaning no breaks nor economical bias- since nobody can pull their ads off if they reveal some hidden crap about some certain company.

Working in the BBC is one of the dreams of journalists like me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
In the UK, you have to pay a licence to have a TV. Even if you are only going to watch cable, or even if you never turn it on, ever- just by having a television in your house, you have to pay. And if you have two, you pay double (with a discount). There are cheaper plans for families and people with 15 TV's at home, but you have to pay either way.
images

You actually only pay a flat fee even if you have multiple TVs, and if you just use your TV as a monitor for DVDs/video games, then you don't have to pay anything at all!

The rest of your lovely BBC sentiments are bang on the money, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back