The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Anyone seen episode 14 yet? It's a great episode I think. Very touching.
Gah! Watching it tonight when I get home, can't wait.
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Episode 14
Spoiler:

What?! Why is it so soon? Did Kayaba really die?, Well it's very touching and I like it, I think it's the greatest episode... xD
Old October 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Spoiler:
I WAS SO PISSED! Then I saw at the end: "Next Time: Return" WHY THEY TROLL US SO HARD?!
Old October 6th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Sun Knight>>

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
Episode 14
Spoiler:

What?! Why is it so soon? Did Kayaba really die?, Well it's very touching and I like it, I think it's the greatest episode... xD
Spoiler:

I know right? I wish there was more content, but thank goodness Progressive is out next week.

Yes he's dead but... :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Spoiler:
I WAS SO PISSED! Then I saw at the end: "Next Time: Return" WHY THEY TROLL US SO HARD?!
Spoiler:

Yeah, that preview was a troll LOL. Can't wait for the next arc.

Anyways here some preview of the OP/ED

“The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.”

Old October 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Ralaia
~Smooth as Ice~

Nature: Calm
Also I'm not a random person posting I'm The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner on my new account, so blade could you yake out Tsuitc and put Ralaia in the member list?
Episode 14
Spoiler:
OMG why did they do that I almost cried when I say Asuna Die
Is it just me but doesn't Kirito look creepy when he gets out of the hospital bed?
Can't wait for the next episode like always but I can't wait till he finds Asuna
Also is there like just 25 episodes in a season or 25 episodes in all?

Old October 6th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Hi! I would like to join the SAO Fan club

Username: Jerichob10 (Jeri or jericho)

Answer current topic: I would defenitly live in Aincrad, i would like to experience the things that the characters from SAO experienced, and not only that but the world there is beautiful, it would be a great place to live

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old October 6th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
That episode hit me right in the feels. Terrific.
Old October 6th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralaia View Post
Also I'm not a random person posting I'm The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner on my new account, so blade could you yake out Tsuitc and put Ralaia in the member list?
Episode 14
Spoiler:
OMG why did they do that I almost cried when I say Asuna Die
Is it just me but doesn't Kirito look creepy when he gets out of the hospital bed?
Can't wait for the next episode like always but I can't wait till he finds Asuna
Also is there like just 25 episodes in a season or 25 episodes in all?
GRRRRRRRRRRR

Spoiler:
god that was amazing but i dont know whats going to happen next... i wonder how they are going to continue it?
Maybe they have a few romantic episodes then make it a bit more flashy?
Well i dunno but whatevwer happens i am sure it will be great!

Old October 6th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Claire*

Aww, awesome episode. I can't wait for the next one!

This anime makes sad and happy at the same time. Curse you SAO...
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
Aww, awesome episode. I can't wait for the next one!

This anime makes sad and happy at the same time. Curse you SAO...
I know... the episodes always have such emotional twists that i dont even know what to think sometimes.

Ep 14
Spoiler:
I love the way they go to *Heaven* for the last few min of the episode, it really adds to the emotional level and makes you think that it really is going to end and that they did actually die. And i am sure that everyone is asking the question. "what is going to happen now?" Well i am not sure but i do hope that they don't do anything bad to it or change it horribly, i have seen amazing shows turn bad because of some change that nobody expected like this.

EDIT: I noticed that in the trailer for the next part of SAO that it shows a dead SAO player in a casket with their nervgear still on. Which means that the story is most likely continuing with kirito and asuna. I think it would be upseting if they changed the main characters... Kirito and Asuna are my favorite anime characters of all time.

Old October 7th, 2012, 02:50 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Nature: Quiet
omg, I hate how they are ending the episodes now. First the last ep with the cliffhanger, and now... this. Anyways, is it going to be 25 eps after all?

Spoiler:
And I heard they'll go ahead with ALO next... dunno.
Old October 7th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Ralaia
~Smooth as Ice~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
I know... the episodes always have such emotional twists that i dont even know what to think sometimes.

Ep 14
Spoiler:
I love the way they go to *Heaven* for the last few min of the episode, it really adds to the emotional level and makes you think that it really is going to end and that they did actually die. And i am sure that everyone is asking the question. "what is going to happen now?" Well i am not sure but i do hope that they don't do anything bad to it or change it horribly, i have seen amazing shows turn bad because of some change that nobody expected like this.

EDIT: I noticed that in the trailer for the next part of SAO that it shows a dead SAO player in a casket with their nervgear still on. Which means that the story is most likely continuing with kirito and asuna. I think it would be upseting if they changed the main characters... Kirito and Asuna are my favorite anime characters of all time.
Lol
Spoiler:
If they take out Kirito and Asuna out of the anime I probably won't watch it anymore if they do that. ;;

Old October 7th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Wow, this anime moves at a super fast pace! But I love it! I love how you're never quite sure how the story is going to turn out. I enjoy Kirito so much, although I don't watch millions of animes, he does seem rather different from the stereotypical protagonist of a shounen anime; he'd much rather work by himself, renegade tendencies, actually gets the girl. I do actually find the romance in this anime so cute.

Ep 14

Spoiler:
I'm not sure how they're going to continue this! Do you think the rest of it is going to be them trying to track Kayaba down? But wait, Kirito has to find Asuna first :)

User: Jorah
Would you want to live in Aincrad?
Hahaha, no way! I'm not dying for a game! I'd be too scared to battle so would just have to do other random duties...
Old October 7th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Gawd things are getting tence

@Ralaila- I agree with you i probably wouldnt keep watching it if they got rid of kirito and asuna, that would be horrible! D:
@Jorah- Well i think that they may do a few romantic episodes then i know that they are going to do ANOTHER game lol, the name escapes me but i do know that there will be another game.

Old October 8th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Trask3000
~Blank Points~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trask3000
When I saw what happened in the episode I really thought the the series was finished but they still have 11 more episodes to go :/ .
For your sake if you don't like spoilers don't watch the video in the spoiler box, if not go right on ahead :D

Spoiler:

This is the Fairy Dance Arc preview

if you can't view the video here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvdFl...ature=youtu.be
I have 4 conclusion and/ or questions
1)Apparently Asuna is brain dead or dead
2)They went back into another Virtual Reality game (I wouldn't after the SAO fiasco :( )
3)This is more of a traditional MMORPG where there as class (elves, etc)
4)Yui is back? O.o and she has wings.

Username:Trask3000
Q: Would you want to live in Aincrad?
A: Umm, this is a circumstantial situation. I would love to live there but if I can't logout that is pretty horrible. But if I'm already trapped in Aincrad, I would probably settle down and not risk dying on the higher levels. Asuna mentions that all players' real bodies must be currently being treated on hospitals and their condition can not be kept indefinitely, thus living in the game won't last forever.

GO Team Victory St★r!!!!!!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283659
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:59 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Yeah Kirito is gonna find Asuna but.
Spoiler:
She's trapped in ALO...
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:23 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Sooooo... episode 15 i think aired today. For you lucky japanese guys, the raw is already up. I watched abt 10 secs.
Spoiler:
All I saw were two people in a rocking chair, probs kirito and asuna, and a i skipped at 10 minutes and its the same scene. I dunno. Can't wait for subbed.

I am honestly wondering how they'll continue. Will it stay awesome or will the epicness go down now? The awesomeness of the series that is? Anticipation is killing me.
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Ariana

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ariana
Username: Ariana

Would you like to live in Aincrad?

Yes, because living a life of excitement would be rather enjoyable. As you may have seen in the anime, many were able to adapt to the new lifestyle, though I'd prefer to be able to come and go as i please, It still would be an interesting change.
Feel free to add me~ just let me know yours in a pm or something~ :3
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

I would like to join please

Username: Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april
Yes I would. It is such a nice place considered only in the game though. It would be tough if you're gonna trapped inside the game..but I must say, it is kinda nice to live in such a place.
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:07 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Episode 15
Spoiler:
The Game has been cleared yay! But, not yay for the other 300 players who got trapped in ALO...

The Episode was really touching and how Kirito reacted about Asuna's fiance and her cousin got a crush on him? lmao
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

^I kinda like the fact how Kirito's feelings for Asuna is quite strong. Seeing him down for not having Asuna awaken in the real world. It was touching yet sad though specially the first scene. I'm looking forward for more Asuna and Kirito's interaction in ALO. Hoping something will..

Spoiler:
No offense but I kinda feel awkward about his cousin's feelings for him. I mean, I like her character..she seems nice..but this is just me though.she kinda reminds me of YuiXD
Old October 14th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Wow I haven't been here for a while, though I gotta make sure I don't open spoilers, I haven't seen the past two episodes.

I think it would be a nice place to live, only if it were something like a utopia where it doesn't end or anything like that, but you know, you're not bedridden in a hospital or anything like that. If it were something like Floor 22 (Kirito's and Asuna's honeymoon) it would be very endearing and nice, but I couldn't imagine living somewhere huge like a city or anything. I love the fact that it's so versatile, how you could live in a desert if you wanted to, or a nice place, perfect for a honeymoon or the big city or anything.

Here's something moreso extending on that question on if you were living in Aincrad. We've seen many people with different occupations: Blacksmiths, Chefs, Merchants and so on. If you were to live in Aincrad, what occupation would you take?

This is all assuming you won't be fighting on the front lines with the big dogs or anything, but decided to settle down and help the people of Aincrad.
Old October 14th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Finally joining this club yayayayayay

Username: Leaf Storm

Would you live in Aincrad?
I would, and I'll probably end up being a solo player roaming around the land instead of being an NPC. The first floor is where I'll probably live, I like the scenery and it's child friendly as well. I prefer bigger cities than small towns. I love the huge spaces.

Regarding episode 15:
Spoiler:
ikr! I just want to punch her fiance in the face. He's such a perverted maniac!
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Claire*

I loved this past episode. (15)

Spoiler:
I really felt like the show put on its brakes and let us breathe for a second. It had been so fast paced up until this point that it almost felt rushed in a few episodes.

Also, Asuna's fiance needs to meet a very terrible demise. The thought of being used that way while in a comma, it just gave me goosebumps. So gross.

The cousin's feeling were a bit odd, but I guess I don't have a major issue with it.
Old October 16th, 2012, 09:12 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Episode 15. Out finally.
Spoiler:
I suppose I expected more. Especially after such an ending for episode 14. After waiting a LONG week, I now got this. Feeling frustrated. Especially cuz next to nothing happened, except for fiancee and......
Spoiler:
300 people still stuck
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links