< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > General Entertainment how do u listen 2 music?

General Entertainment The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Reply Post Reply
Old September 22nd, 2012 (3:37 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Relaxed
I play a selection of songs from my playlist that I'm currently into and then I just repeat that small collection of songs until I get tired of them.
Old September 24th, 2012 (11:47 AM).
Nature: Careful
I don't have any speakers or headphones for my computer right now, so I don't listen to any music on it.

On my iPod though, I always listen to it on shuffle. Sometimes, I might listen to a certain song or two, but since I've only got maybe a hundred songs on it, I just put it on shuffle and get excited for whatever comes on.
Old October 14th, 2012 (2:18 AM).
<insert witty eloquence here>
Nature: Relaxed
When I'm listening to stuff on my iPhone, I normally choose a specific album and either listen to it all either in its intended order or through shuffle. There were times in the past where I'd just shuffle the entire collection of songs on my phone, but as my music tastes became more and more eclectic (and the songs themselves were mixed at differing volumes), they just became slightly dissonant with each other. I'd have some jaunty musical number seguing into a melancholy indie rock song seguing into Chopin seguing into something else. No particular flow going on. So, recently, I've made the executive decision to only focus on specific albums at a time, and it's been working out very well for my ears so far! :D
Old October 25th, 2012 (5:07 AM).
. . .
Silver Tier
I like to listen to a specific album on my iPhone, and I usually listen to it the whole way through. If not, I usually shuffle to get a random variety.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (10:22 AM).
Another Person Into Pokemon
Nature: Quiet
When it comes to listening to music, its normally whatever appeals to me, basically if my ears like it, I'll start listening to it, especially on my iphone since I always have it on shuffle.
Old November 4th, 2012 (2:32 PM).
Gold Tier
I have somewhat weird habits. I like to pick a song I want to listen to, and just let it keep going until I'm interested in something else. If I decide to shuffle, I wind up mashing the forward button on my keyboard. If I am playing a game though, I will shuffle my playlists with select songs in them (to prevent me from wanting to to mash the skip button.)
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links