The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 10th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Teal
Vel came back to teal soon after, he didn't see Tristen though, "Guess she isn't coming huh girl." He yawned, "Well I guess food for just us is just as good. Let's get to the cafeteria." He stood up from the position he had been relaxed in for so long and zipped up his pack. "You must be tired from all that running why don't you get in your ball, you too ponyta." He put both of them in their ball. "So Kira what do you want to eat before my dust on the mountain." He meant it as a joke but Kira took it as an insult.

"Just you watch you jerk, I'm going to get to the top so fast not even gravity can keep up with me."

Teal laughed, "But that isn't exactly how gravity works, you can't outrun it." Kira just ignored him and began walking toward campus.

Teal talked to Seth, "You know, it hasn't been long since we got to this school and it feels like I'm more alive here than on my old island." He couldn't remember the name of the island, but it didn't cross his mind.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old October 10th, 2012, 07:27 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Seth was watching Scyther jog with his log when Vel scampered back into the clearing. He didnt see Tristen, so he assumed that they would be starting.

"Okay guys! Time's up! Time to come eat!" He yelled, and heard a few thuds. His pokemon were soon walking with him as he approached Teal.

"You know, it hasn't been long since we got to this school and it feels like I'm more alive here than on my old island." Teal said. Seth nodded in agreement.

"Same here. Then again, i didnt really have a home before now. Sure, I still lived on Mossdeep, but I was always moving. there never was any one place that I could call home." He said as they walked back to the academy.
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:18 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Aipom fell to the ground exhausted after all of his fast and hard movements bouncing the logs back, as did Heracross. Lucas ran over to his tired and worn out Pokemon. 'Guys!! Are you okay?' He panicked as his Pokemon were just all trained out. 'Aww it's okay guys, that training style seemed too intense. I'm sorry!' Aipom and Heracross got up and nodded at Lucas to say No don't be sorry it was fun! Lucas smiled. He turned his head to see Seth and the others making their way through the forest. Not wanting to get lost again he returned Heracross to his Pokeball and carried Aipom on his shoulder. He ran over to them to keep up the pace.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Jbsundown

(Been ages since I have posted. Very sorry to all!)

The boy seemed very shy in his response and Ryan understood how he must be feeling, when the girl had left them however he seemed to ease up a little but had a look of guilt on his face as if he felt responsible for making her leave.
"Ah," Said Ryan. "No matter, no need for an apology about it." He smiled at Kenshin. "Well that was a very important job that your mother had, perhaps you could talk to her about the Lugia song and see what she knows about it. Could be very useful for later on!"
After Kenshin said about his father, Ryan nodded, quite slowly gazing off at the opposite wall with his hands under his chin pointed upwards.
"Hmm... Did your father complete the challenges? The boy that did it the year I went only got to the one, I can't remember which, but he got there then gave up and carried on in his journey." Ryan laughed as he remembered the time.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn walked along the beach, taking in the scenery. Zapper flew overhead, gliding over the water, as Sting walked on the dry side. Cactuar, meanwhile, kept hopping and skipping over the small waves that reached the shoreline. He realized, though, that he hadn't eaten at all that day. He stopped walking and turned towards the buildings again, debating on whether or not he should get something to eat.

Shawn turned to his pokemon. "Alright, you guys," he declared. "Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm getting really hungry." All three nodded in agreement as they headed inside to the cafeteria. Zapper landed gracefully on his shoulder before entering the room. Shawn decided to recall Sting and Cactuar to their pokeballs, in case something happens. He wasn't sure what would happen, but better safe than sorry.

Shawn waits patiently for his food, the line slowly moving. He looks around at the cafeteria, surprised at how many students are here. Finally, he gets to the front of the line and receives his tray. He winds up getting a turkey sandwich, barbecue potato chips, a bowl of applesauce, and a bottle of orange juice. He pays for the meal and finds an available table by himself. He sits down to relax and eat.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:38 PM
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
James “Jay”Rybak

The young boy in front of me introduced himself,"Well hello there! Nice to meet you. I'm Orange Henry. I am from New Bark Town, Jhoto. And this is Bonsi and Eggy." While Orange introduced his Pokemon, he did not mention which of the two Pokemon were Bonsi and Eggy. Assuming by the names, the young boy’s Bonsly is most likely Bonsi, and the egg is Eggy. It was easy to figure it out by using context clues as Orange had most likely chosen a name that is similar the Pokemon’s species or state.

My Pokemon seemed to be chattering about something. Suddenly,there was silence between my Pokemon. Out of the blue, a cry could be heard among the silence. I noticed that the bonsly had started crying. I wondered if the Bonsly wept due to its emotions, or did he cry due to excess water in his body? Then, I saw my Swablu trying to comfort the Bonsly.My Pidgey seemed to be nervous, while my Starly was frozen in place as if in shock.

"I'm sorry; Bonsi doesn't do well with strangers. So I assume you are going to the academy? I'm gonna follow you, 'cause I'm terrible with directions, how 'bout you?"The young trainer spoke in the midst of the situation of the crying Bonsly.

Orange Henry seemed to be quite a peculiar name. Who would name their child after a color? Nevertheless, I put that topic aside. From what I observed, Orange seems to want to follow me, and he may or may not have a sense of direction. I have not determined his personality yet, but I would be observing his personality later. I prefer to identify the identity of a person’s personality to try to understand people.

I honestly felt giddy and happy that I made a new friend. I felt so excited, yet so anxious at the same time that I’ve met a new person who has the possibility to become my friend. And so I answered Orange,” Y-yes, I am t-traveling to the academy, b-but first, I must buy three P-pokeballs in order to keep my Pokemon safe from o-others who wish to capture them. W-we would most likely find a map of Oak Island in one of the stores in Oak Town.”

Emil-Swablu

I saw the scene before my eyes. Nals and Sam made the Bonsly cry with their argument. I flew to the Bonsly. I used my cotton-like wings to wipe the Bonsly’s tears, and I tried to comfort the Bonsly, “Sssshhh, sssshhhh,it’s alright little one...don’t cry, don’t cry. Emi is here, nothing bad will happen. The happy fairy shall make you happy again.”I then snuggled the Bonsly to soothe the crying Bonsly.

Samuel-Pidgey

I just stood there, unsure what to do about the crying Bonsly and my friends. I wanted to go up to the Bonsly to comfort him, but I had something else in mind. If I were to go to the Bonsly, Nalafari might be left alone and start planning his shenanigans. If I were to go scold Nalafari,Emil would most likely be angered that I did not help comfort the Bonsly. This is a dilemma, a difficult puzzle to solve. I felt like I was at a crossroad with only two choices of which road I could have chosen with the pressure of a Wailord atop me, squishing me. This might be a puzzle that I may not have the strategy to solve. It was like as if I was lost at a sea without a thought of what to do.

Nalafari-Starly

Emil…my lil’ sis…I shouldn’t have caused the Bonsly to cry. Emil might be angry at me. Knowing her, I knew that once you get Emil angry, you might regret making her angry.She doesn’t get angry often, but she does have a furious temper once you get Emil angered. I shivered a bit; I would probably get “The Stare of Doom” from Emil. I seriously regret this. Okay now, happy thoughts...happy thoughts…happy thoughts…DANG IT, FORGET ABOUT THOSE HAPPY THOUGHTS, I’M DOOMED.

Last edited by SummerSkies; October 12th, 2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Some of the words stuck together yet again.
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange
It seems to Orange that this person has no pokeballs, which is strange for a tainer. Well, if he needs money, that's something I can't give. Thinks Orange. "Well, do you have money, 'cause I have none. I would give you some, but I'm broke. We should get a move on if we are gonna make it before dark."
Bonsi
Bonsi is thinking about how nice the Swablu is when he stutters, "I... I just get... Overwhelmed somtimes. I.... I'm sorry..."
Old October 12th, 2012, 08:20 PM
<Challenger>
I need Boobies! Nothing more!

Haru was having a grand old time making a fool of himself. He was doing somersaults, hand springs, and swan dives. Somehow he hadn't fallen and broken his neck, so he was content to just keep doing what he was doing. He leapt backwards and did a backwards somersault and grinned. Haru did mulitple somersaults and landed right in front of his girlfriend and her cousin, and then sat down between them. "So yeah..." He didn't know what to say, but he was tired. He wrapped his arm around Holly and layed down.

Void wasn't sure what to say. Ever since they arrived on this island, things have been the opposite of how they usually are. Haru actually has a girlfriend, they actually won a battle, and Haru was actually being graceful. The other four pokemon were laughing at Void's doubt. "You have to be nice to the guy everyone once and a while." Torch was laughing his head off.

"Welcome to Boobies, we hope you like what you see, boys!"
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:35 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Madokami~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly watched Haru and laughed. She smiled when he sat down next to her. She heard Kayla yawn and looked at her. "Are you really going to sleep now?" Kayla yawned again and nodded. "Yeah... This time I really am tired." She whistled to call Yuri over. The Lillipup yawned and walked over to her trainer. She curled up into a ball and went back to sleep. Kayla yawned again and hugged Yuri, laying down to go to sleep. Holly watched her for a second and laughed when she heard Kayla snore.

Primrose walked around bored. She looked at Rosemary and sighed when she saw her asleep next to Daisy. "I guess everybody's going to sleep now..." She looked around and smiled when she saw Jasmine. She ran up to her and giggled. "Hey there, Miss Grumpy Pants! Do you want to do something fun?" Jasmine looked at the Pichu and frowned. "Don't call me that! And no, I don't want to do anything... At least not with you." Primrose frowned and walked away from her. "You're no fun."

If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every time!
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:46 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Academy Hallways

Kiyoko transformed back to his normal form & curled up beside Valorie. I was still a little shocked from Kiyoko's secret. Still, Zorua's can transform as they please. This one does a good job hiding his tail. Now, I had to figure out something about this.

Valorie explained that she battled this boy out of self-defense. This Rocket spy, I finally get to see one in person. Still, I didn't get carried away. "So, you thought it was okay to attack a student just for her Zorua? I guess Team Rocket are still the same, evil inside & out," I said coldly at the Rocket spy, glaring intimidately into his eyes. Just seeing those attack without a fair fight just sickens me, especially if they try to steal.

Mistress still couldn't wrap this whole situation around her mind. She only looked at Kiyoko. She smirked knowing she was stronger than him. Can't she think of anyone but herself?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:58 PM
<Challenger>

Haru grinned when he saw Kayla fall asleep and start to grin. "She's something else." He laughed softly and leaned over to peck Holly on the cheek. "So it's just us..." He paused to think what he was going to say. I can't do anything embaressing. I won't mess this one up. "So...what do you want to do? I'm good with anything." He looked at Holly and smiled.

Void smiled. "Hey, do you wanna go adventuring with us? It'll be fun!" The Munchlax ran up to Primrose. He grinned and looked to the other pokemon. "What do you guys say?" Torch nodded silently, Twitch sighed and hesitated. "Sounds ok." Dutchess would've clapped her hands in happiness if she had any. "Oh goody! The more the marrier, as I always say! Do come with us!"

Old October 13th, 2012, 03:46 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Madokami~
Community Supporter

Holly looked up at Haru and smiled. "First, we should wait for Kayla to wake up. She'll hate it if we don't do anything without her. Then maybe we could go for a walk or something..." She felt Lumina move and looked down at her. The Litwick had woken up. Holly giggled and patted Lumina on the head. "Hi there, sleepyhead!" Lumina yawned and looked at Holly. She looked around and hopped over to the other pokemon. Holly smiled again and leaned against Haru.

Primrose smiled and looked at Void. "Yay! Let's go!" She poked Rosemary and giggled. Rosemary woke up and looked at Primrose. "What is it, Prim?" She yawned and stretched. Primrose giggled and led Rosemary over to the other pokemon. "We're going on an adventure!" She turned and laughed when she saw Lumina try to come with them. "Me too! I wanna go!" Molly sighed and floated over to the other pokemon. "Sorry about her. I guess we're both going. She won't take no for an answer."

If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every time!
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:40 PM
<Challenger>

Haru smiled. "You are right. We should." He smiled when Holly leaned against him. He was rubbing her arm. "She seems to be the kind of person that would do that." He laughed and gave Holly a kiss on the nose. She doesn't hate me! This is the longest I've ever talked to a girl without her hitting me! He was hoping that his hands wouldn't get sweaty and clammy, as usual. He looked around and noticed that the majority of the gathered pokemon were leaving. He whispered to Holly. "I think they're going on an adventure. Are you ok with that? If anything happens, Torch and Twitch will guard them."

Void laughed. "Let's go then!" He started to march in a soldier like fashion. Dutchess was the first to fall in line, then Torch. Twitch finally joined after a minute of hesitation. Void was grinning from ear to ear. This was going to be their first adventure as a group on this island...with the exception of Geronimo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Geronimo was out in the middle of the deep forest. He was battling a Heracross, and they were crossing Fury Cutters and Slashes. "You are no match for me, puny beetle!" The Scyther insulted. "Bite me, you vile insect!" The Heracross countered. Geronimo then got a lucky Slash on the beetle, sending it staggering, then took advantage of the stunning move and finished it with a Wing Attack. "That will teach you to call me 'insect.'" He spat on the Heracross and walked off into the forest.

Old October 13th, 2012, 08:34 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Madokami~
Community Supporter

Holly looked up at Haru and smiled. She looked at the pokemon and frowned when she saw that Lumina was going with them. She looked at Molly confused. Molly looked back at her and smiled. She looked at Lumina and then at Holly. She nodded and followed the other pokemon. Holly sighed a little and looked at Daisy. "Aren't you going?" Daisy looked at her and shook her head. Holly looked up at Haru and nodded. "Yeah... If Lumina gets into trouble, Molly will protect her."

Primrose smiled and looked at Jasmine. "Are you sure you don't want to go?" Jasmine looked at her and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure. Now go get lost in the forest or whatever it is you're doing." Primrose frowned and followed the other pokemon, with Rosemary following her. Molly and Lumina went after them. Lumina giggled and marched to the front of the line. Molly sighed and followed her. "Now don't cause any trouble, Lumina..." Lumina looked at Molly and giggled some more.

Old October 14th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Ocelli
Togepi

Nature: Serious
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Gabriel had moved on from his target practice to perfecting his move Earthquake. He wanted to be able to control the varying power of his attack instead of leaving his move to chance with too much variability. Magnitude 10--that was his goal for each successive strike.

Using his whole body, the small croagunk threw himself at the ground and began to use Earthquake, warming himself up to the feeling of the ground shaking. His first move was weak, with only a magnitude of 2, but that was expected. He hasn’t had the chance to use it in battle very often.

Again and again he used Earthquake, and with each use, the magnitude went higher. He began to plateau at magnitude 8, but by that time, the earth around him was completely churned. Huffing, the small frog took this opportunity to increase agility. He proceeded to navigate his way across the destroyed turf as fast as he could without falling, improving his coordination and reaction time.

Back on the other end of the field, Aipom had tired of using Swift at a constant rate. Skarmory had succeeded in stalling him long enough to exhaust him of his most useful move. Taking this opportunity, the steel bird used Feint, catching the small monkey off guard and landing a solid blow on his chest.

The Aipom called out in surprise when the Skarmory appeared out of the dust. He quickly recovered, only to panic when Tristen’s pokemon appeared once again, using Swift against him. Out of sheer luck, the small monkey dodged the attack, but the desperation in its eyes was clear.

Tristen stood a distance from the field, her arms folded across her chest. I have a feeling this Aipom has never actually battled before. The poor thing is flailing its way around. Even so... She shifted her weight to her other leg. The white-haired girl was impressed by the way Skarmory handled itself in battle on its own, but she was also admittedly disappointed. The way she saw it, his combinations lacked originality and thus carried a sense of predictability. That’s what we’ll work on next. We’ll focus on combination work.

Suddenly, Skarmory threw himself at the Aipom and grabbed it roughly by the tail. Shooting into the air, Skarmory took the monkey sky high, planning on using Sky Drop as the final blow to the wild pokemon. What he didn’t expect however, was how flexible the Aipom was.

The Aipom had struggled enough to wriggle out of Skarmory’s grip--but not before getting up decently high in the sky. He fell from the altitude and landed with a small thump on the ground, dizzy from the height and impact.

Quickly, the Skarmory dove for the ground, planning on recovering his attack and reattempting Sky Drop. However, the Aipom had had enough. He dashed desperately towards the forest, abandoning the battle. Instinctively, the steel bird began to follow the Aipom towards the mass of trees, but stopped when Tristen called out, “Keep your head, Skarmory.”

He stopped abruptly in midair and looked back as his trainer. Tristen was walking towards him, flipping her hair away from her face. “The Aipom’s had enough. You did well--just don’t rely so heavily on instinct next time.” She knocked gently on his head. “Think about what you’re doing. Don’t just throw around your weight.”

The Skarmory landed next to her and looked in the direction the wild pokemon had taken off. He was frustrated that the battle had ended so quickly, and he promised to himself that, should they meet again, he wouldn’t let his opponent get away.
Old October 14th, 2012, 12:07 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Academy Halls
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie observed Mark with a silent expression as he spoke. Meanwhile, the rocket spy quirked an eyebrow in an unamused manner, just sort of hesitating a moment before turning to Kilik. "...What. Do want to /battle/ or something? You're staring at me." the rocket spy said in a challenging tone, narrowing his eyes. He certainly wasn't afraid, to say the least.

Sabrina was quick to interrupt this brief exchange however. "No--Be this as it may, you /both/ need to come with me to the main office." she said, making sure to specify that neither one of them was free to go. "This hallway probably needs to be closed off for repairs." she continued in a somewhat disappointed tone, directed more at everyone or perhaps no one in particular. In other words, it was time to disperse. "...You're Valorie Ryder, yes?" she threw in after a moment, catching Valorie's attention.

...Did she /know/ this teacher? She didn't think so. It was a bit flattering, having someone recognize you when you couldn't recognize them. Yet, in this situation, she wasn't sure she understood why. "Yeah..?" she responded in a questioning tone. "Your mother came. She's waiting for you there." Sabrina finished informatively, before preparing to lead the two off. Nobody had specificly stated that the others couldn't follow, but rather that they couldn't stay here. It wasn't as if the walls would fall. The school was very, very sturdy like that. However, it was generally safe practice to keep a damaged area clear until it was repaired just... in case.

Meanwhie, Valorie glanced at Mark briefly with a mildly frustrated look on her face before crouching down and offering to scoop Kiyoko up if he so wished with an outstretched hand. She was silent, because she honestly didn't know what to say at the moment. If... she was wanted in the office, she supposed she had to go. That was that. She didn't know what she'd just witnessed with Kiyoko or what exactly was going on, but she did know one thing. She had no intention of giving the zorua up. The notion of a trainer having their pokemon taken from them by thieves or the law was abhorrent to her.

Olivia Wolf - N's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Olivia just sort of sat up and clutched at her head. She seemed a bit out of it. Despite this, she read what N had written. Olivia then promptly tried to stand, and equally promptly lost her balance and fell on her face, just sort of emitting something of a groan followed by a rather simple "No..."

Obligatory verizon joke goes here

After a moment she just sort of rolled onto her side and returned her buneary in a somewhat lazy motion. The buneary did not seem to offer resistance, or perhaps it had underestimated it's own strength. Either way. Olivia would probably be pretty embarrassed to find out she'd be /carried/ out of the room. Luckily she was, y'know, deaf.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
The statement seemed to confuse Elizabeth. Takumi wanted to... do...something...what...--huh? He quickly lost her in his speech, but one part stuck out to her. Get strong. He wanted to get strong! She understood that! Scratching at her head briefly it seemed to click to her, or at least she convinced herself that it had clicked. "Well... I want to help!" she stated in a simple manner, looking up at Takumi with unsuspecting eyes. This was a girl that probably wouldn't be able to understand Takumi's thoughts even if she /could/ read them. Either they'd be in English, or the information would be rather complicated for her pseudo-young mind. "To...help you get stronger." she continued in a matter-o-fact tone, clarifying herself. After a moment she slowly reached into her coat-dress and pulled out a single pokeball of ancient design. It had runes of it's own, even more complex than the advanced ones Takumi had on his. How strange! What did they do? It would be left unknown for the moment being, as she offered no explanation. He could feel free to ask, though.

"They--um... They want me to...take days off." she stated in a manner that suggested she was merely repeating what she had been told. One could imagine that with her frail body and constant struggle to communicate that teaching full time would probably be extremely hard on her. "...But...battle should... make you get stronger, right?" she finished, offering Takumi a... smile. She didn't smile often. She often looked stressed in fact, but only a hint of nervousness took away from the smile. It seemed that she had developed something of an affection for him. Perhaps she perceived his respect?
Old October 14th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark Wilson

Being sent to the office... and Valorie's mother was there of all people. Guess that also meant they would be meeting Gary as far as Mark knew. Well he wasn't going to leave Valorie's side now. She could use some support through this mess. Mark owed her that much. Sabrina seemed to know Valorie right from the start. Mark assumed that was because she was a Psychic but maybe she was just getting popular around the school. Though her mother most likely said something now that he thought about it. Mark walked along with Valorie. He was mostly a witness of the whole thing after all. He had good knowledge of what Team Rocket was as well.

"...Its gotta be Team Rocket... they're the only group that would do this kind of thing..." Mark said quietly, specifically to Valorie.

"Have you ever heard of Team Rocket? They're a bunch of heartless criminals that use Pokemon as vicious tools to gain profit. They steal from trainers and do it all for personal gain. They're a bunch of thugs. Its hard to believe people like that exists... I'm just wandering why this spy is so young though..." Mark added. Could Team Rocket really be stationed here? On the island? How? The island had so many Pokemon officials. They could all band together and drive them off the island. Guess they were going for a very subtle routine. Though now the news is out. The students that were watching the battle would start to spread rumors about the battle that happened. Mark could imagine it.

"I heard that Team Rocket was on this island" One student would probably say. Just the mention would probobly worry some parents. If Team Rocket was here, then why would any sane person send them to an island they're stationed on? It isn't safe! Maybe that's the plan... scare enough parents and the students will be sent back home... he didn't really see the motivation behind that so he put that theory aside.

"Um... are you alright though Val? You did great in that battle... sorry if I sounded too protective back there." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old October 14th, 2012, 04:17 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Shawn finished eating as he looked around at the students in the cafeteria. They seemed to be fervently talking about something, though what it was, he couldn't tell. When he walked to the trash can with his tray, the only words he heard in common was "Team Rocket". He remembered hearing stories about this group when he was younger.

Team Rocket was notorious for stealing pokemon from other trainers, deceiving other trainers to fight for them, and being mean to the pokemon they do have. They were in control until a young trainer caused their downfall long ago. Shawn sometimes pretended when he was younger that he was the hero that defeated Team Rocket with Sting by his side. "But why would everyone be talking about them now? Rocket is old news," he thought.

He dismissed his thoughts as he left the cafeteria, wondering what he wanted to do. "Maybe that white-haired girl is still in the forest," he thought and decided to walk to the clearing. "If I can start making friends with other trainers," he said to Zapper, "then we can be stronger quicker than going it alone." With his Emolga lazily nodding her approval from the comfort of his shoulder, he makes his way to the forest clearing.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Old October 14th, 2012, 06:13 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Steven Yew

"What a wonderful Thanksgiving day... Don't you think so Tetra?" Steven said, looking out from his seventh floor apartment. It faced the beach, and Yew always found enjoyment in looking out over the water. He heard Tetra walk out, and the Gardevoir stood next to him.

I agree, Master Yew. It is an amazing day. She said. Yew shook his head.

"I told you not to call me that... My name is Steven." He said jokingly, lightly elbowing Tetra, who elbowed back.

You told me that you didn't care what I called you, so I decided to call you Master Yew! Don't tell me that Taurus-crap! She said, laughing. Yew put his arm around Tetra's shoulders.

"Let's go for a walk. I need some fresh air." Yew said to Tetra, who nodded. They both walked out the door and into the elevator. Reaching the ground floor, they exited the building and began roaming through the city.

"I just remembered, we still have to go set up the classroom... Lets go!" Yew said, looking into Tetra's grey-blue eyes. She nodded.

Of course, Master Yew. Whatever you wish. Tetra said, and they walked in the direction of the academy. They left the suburbs, and were soon walking along a dirt path. Yew spotted two students who were discussing something. There were quite a few Pokemon strewn about, and Yew was unable to deduce which were who's.

"Any trouble, you two? Do you need anything? Oh, excuse me, I have forgotten my manners. I am Professor Yew. This is Tetra. You are?" Yew said as he stopped walking. Tetra bowed. Yew offered his hand.
Old October 15th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West

This guy wanted him to come up to the front now? Considering the last person to be called up was being carried to the nurses office, Lincoln was less than enthusiastic about being volunteered. He wished he could just refuse, but he had to think about his dads position here...

Linc got out of his chair and walked to the front of the classroom, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"So... uh, what? You want me to, like, talk to my pokemon or whatever?"

Nika Valentine

Nika left the pokemon center, again, and began to walk aimlessly. What now? She was going to have to figure out this Pineco issue, if he blew up everytime he got excited then every battle he was in would begin and end with Self Destruct. Discipline was going to be the key here, but how to approach the matter? She didn't know Pineco well enough yet to be sure of the right method.

Maybe Mark or Lucia could help... but she was so used to dealing with things by herself... what to do?

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old October 15th, 2012, 06:30 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

Kiyoko sighed a little. He paid no attention to the rest of the conversation, since he was too busy sulking. Just because I'm a Pokemon people won't listen to me...? It wasn't long until Valorie offered to pick him up. As uncomfortable as he was with people, she really didn't seem to want to hurt him. Moreover, a nice comforting hold was something to be desired under these circumstances. He quickly accepted the offer and, when lifted up to her, snuggled up close and rested his head over her arm.

He then noticed that she was walking somewhere, along with the R Spy and that woman that rejected his words. Currently Valorie was the only one he wanted to be around, and this caused him to curl up that extra inch closer.

Old October 15th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan walked up to the counter of the Island's pokemon center with a single pokeball in hand, an expression made up of both guilt and nervousness carved into his face. Passing the pokeball over the cold marble surface, he turned his head in order to avert Nurse Joy's gaze, though he could still feel the glare piercing into the side of his head. As the nurse took the pokemon and brought it into the back room for treatment, he turned towards the nearest vending machine and input a couple of quarters. His cool drink clambered into the compartment at the bottom of the machine and he grabbed it, moving towards one of the near-by tables in order to rest for a bit.

His usually already black jacket took on an appearance even darker than it had before, several scorch-marks and holes dotting his apparel. This had been his tenth time in the center that week. A new personal all-time record, and one that Nurse Joy hadn't been particularly happy about. Since he had arrived on the island, he'd spent all of his free time in between classes training with his pokemon, and though, like he'd done moments before, he often pushed both himself and his pokemon over the limit, he'd never seemed to have gotten any stronger.

A bell rang in the direction of the counter and Ethan turned to see Nurse Joys irritated face. Quickly downing the rest of his cola, he went back to the counter and collected his pokeball from the Nurse, quickly dashing out of the center before she could scold him for the hundredth time over.

After he felt he was a good distance away from the center, he took up the pokeball and lightly tapped the button in the front and watched as the usual ray of red light erupted outwards, freeing Quilava from his prison. He detested putting his partner in a pokeball.

"How're ya' feelin' buddy?" he enthusiastically remarked, getting a series of equally excited "Quil!"s in reply.

As the two of them finished their greetings, they headed off into the direction of Oak Town in the hopes of getting a meal before they resumed training.

(This is my first post, not including the ones I made back in April, just before I was forced to leave the site entirely. Just thought I'd make a post and hope for others to catch on, as I did last time. I just got accepted and everyone I had roleplayed with before has SURE AS HECK moved on by now.)
Old October 16th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Gold19
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante Redson --- Location-Heading to cafetiere

Dante continued walking toward the cafetiere seeing many students in the hallways. There were some that Dante didn't even know. As soon as he got to the cafetiere. After that had happened, Dante went over to a table and called out his pokemon and gave them their food. With his pokemon, Dante sat down and started to eat his food. After Dante and his pokemon got done eating, Dante recalled his pokemon back into their pokeballs with the exception of Rufflet. Rufflet flew up and landed on Dante's left shoulder and both Dante and Rufflet left the cafetiere and started to head over to Entei dorm to down some items off in his room.
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Kenshin Ren

Maybe he would talk to his mom more about it. If he does get to go on this field trip and all, it would be a good idea. He at least remembered how the song went though. His mom used to use that tune as a lullaby when he was a lot younger. He looked back up at Mr. Ryan when he asked about whether his dad had completed the challenge or not.

"I...Can't remember. I don't think...they ever said if he...finished it or not," Kenshin said as he rubbed his arm, still a little nervous. "...Mom just said it was enough to...impress her."

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Well this was a surprise. It's not often he had people offer their help to him, at the very least to get stronger. She also mentioned she was told to take days off. Well, she did at least need a few days off based on what he saw from her. She was also smiling to him. It was personally the first time he ever saw her smile. How could he say no to a face like that?

Takumi gave a simple calm and collected smile back to her. "Very well," he began. "I accept your offer."

N

With the Nurses and Chancey's carrying Olivia out of the room, N could now focus on finishing up class. Hopefully that girl would get the help she really needed right now.

Meanwhile this boy, my my, he certainly seemed very reluctant to come next.

"Something like that," N replied to him. "Just bring out one of your friends for the rest of the class to see."

Zoroark still stood nearby N and Lincoln, just in case this next pokemon decided to attack his or her trainer.
Old October 16th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Atlus Midgard

Atlus figured he would start training his Remoraid, Calamari, and his other newest Pokemon, Nevermore. Atlus quickly found a fine training spot, a mound of Patrat. They started chattering as he drew closer, and when two ran out to intercept him, Atlus released both Pomkemon at once.

"Never, use Wing Attack, and Calamari, use Mud Shot."

The Mud shot Hit dead on, and slowed down the attacker, though as Nevermore attacked the other, it hit, but left him open to both Patrats' Superfang. He looked ragged, but fought them off to go back to his trainer.

"Never, use Roost. Calamari, cover fire with Bubblebeam."

Nevermore sat on the ground to heal up, while Calamari shot a stream of bubbles at the two Patrat, further slowing their progress. For some reason it seemed much stronger this time, as if his bubbles shot out with more force, and it knocked the two opposing Patrat out. Atlus laughed as two others pulled them in from where they fell. Being a native of Unova, Atlus knew that more would eventually come out, so they stayed out at the ready. However, the lull wouldn't be completely wasted. "Never, use Roost again. Calamari, get an Aurora Beam Ready." Then all their was to do was wait for more.

Sponsored Links