• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
I'm trying to get to Drayden. The trainers are already higher leveled than me though lol, really should start training. >__>;

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Got three badges so far, and currently I'm trying to catch everything in Desert Resort. Also, I just caught a Level 35 Darmanitan with the help of my Level 25 teammates! XD It was absolutely unexpected, awesome, and hilarious!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I've been too addicted to Black 2 to post here. xD. All the gyms have been beaten, though Cheren's gym was insanely difficult for me. I Just finished off Ghetsis, but I really want a Reuniclus before facing the elite four and I just now realized that its a White version exclusive. >_>

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't gotten it yet.
Probably should avoid this thread until it's moved somewhere else. Trying to avoid spoiler as much as possible.

Hopefully I get it before Christmas.

Years
I'm trying to play without spoiling anything, but accidents happen on PC when you try to do that. Oops.

Still trying to figure out how to use the wifi or whatever to get the gift Pokemon. /inept

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have no idea where the DS with my game in it went (I know it's in the house because that is where I have last played it) so I haven't gotten much farther than the last time I posted. WHOOPS. I'll have to try and find it and continue because I would love to at least get through the storyline.

Years
I recently beat Marlon and am going to fight Plasma again soon. :3 Think I'm going to replace Excadrill with Weavile though, pretty attached to all my other party members so it's kinda hard to let anyone else go.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I beat the game on Saturday, wow I enjoyed it a lot. It was different enough from Black and White that I found it very interesting. I liked my team and they all did pretty well except for Lucario and Haxorus, I expected Haxorus to be better, oh well. I really wanna get White 2 now and play it again. My team is going to have a theme this time, I might make a hail team, I think it might be fun.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
I just beat the 8th gym. I haven't played in about 3 days though, because of school. Hoping to finish up this weekend.

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
Just started a new game... Because I screwed up.... I'm currently soft resetting to get the perfect Oshawott. :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
IWT! I've found you at last. And by 'found', I mean 'looked at my subscribed threads for the first time in a week'. I'm probably not going to get either of B2W2 - or any other game - for a while, and certainly not until next year at the earliest. Still, I hope everyone else has fun playing them!

Years
I recently beat Marlon and am going to fight Plasma again soon. :3 Think I'm going to replace Excadrill with Weavile though, pretty attached to all my other party members so it's kinda hard to let anyone else go.

The only thing that makes me want BW2 is the fact I can use older gen pokes like Arcanine/Electivire/Mamoswine etc <3

Years
I've just beat Skyla and I'm taking a quick storyline break to collect a whole bunch of Pokémon because I plan to work on the national dex, may as well start now! Though currently I'm looking for the last 2 of N's Pokémon that I need (Boldore and Joltik) in Chargestone Cave.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
totally bumping this so it doesn't fall into the abyss of this section

I'm currently .. catching pokemon? idk I keep telling myself I will train my team so I can beat the Elite Four the second time but all I keep doing is catching all the Pokemon I don't have. Well, at least catching 50 Pokemon in one day gave me a medal.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Almost done with post-game routes. I'm on Route 18 currently, the route with P2 Lab. My team is averaging about level 68 right now. Will be battling Colress soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I went through the post-game routes not including the route with the P2 Lab while dodging all the trainers. I've battled a few of them since; I'll eventually go back and battle the rest when I'm done catching Pokemon I guess.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I didn't realize that some people were actually trying to complete the Pokedex, lol. It's one of those things I just forget because the story and leveling up my pokes are all I really care about for the most part. As a completionist though, I eventually feel compelled to go and catch everything, but still, that comes after going through all the post-game content.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, i can't say that I'm actually trying to complete the Pokedex. If anything at least the Unova Dex but I have never accomplished completing the National Pokedex.

I think I'm more wanting to complete the Habitat list, and then maybe going for those Monotype medals. We'll see how much I keep myself interested.

Back