Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2876    
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:44 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
I haven't checked back this hack for a long time so I say that this is a bug and hasn't been fixed yet by Cutlerine.
  #2877    
Old October 13th, 2012, 05:03 PM
pelikaani123
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
I'm stuck in S.S.CANGREJO. I know I need a Ditto in order to proceed but I can't find a Ditto anywhere! I have walked around the area for 15 minutes without any succes. I have read all the posts from all the pages and tried the codes (which didn't work). I can't find ANY wild pokemon anywhere but from the water. I would REALLY want some help since I can honestly say that I love this game and I wouldn't want to be stuck
  #2878    
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:53 PM
PokeReject's Avatar
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
I'm stuck in S.S.CANGREJO. I know I need a Ditto in order to proceed but I can't find a Ditto anywhere! I have walked around the area for 15 minutes without any succes. I have read all the posts from all the pages and tried the codes (which didn't work). I can't find ANY wild pokemon anywhere but from the water. I would REALLY want some help since I can honestly say that I love this game and I wouldn't want to be stuck

you find Ditto in the area before the floor with the warp point on it
  #2879    
Old October 14th, 2012, 04:07 AM
pelikaani123
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
you find Ditto in the area before the floor with the warp point on it
No I don't there is no wild pokemon anywhere but in the water
  #2880    
Old October 14th, 2012, 09:22 AM
xshazzy
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
I lost to senex at the top of lilycove mall and after I whited out EVERYBODY has disappeared and if I go into lilycove museum there is a random god monster which tries to kill me then Landon and may come in and stop him , then after that my character has a chat with cutlerine and he figures out the meaning of life ????
  #2881    
Old October 14th, 2012, 05:42 PM
derpman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
So i got to the necropolis in sootopolis, and im in the room with the four pits, the first script will work, but when i try to jump down the pit to get to the incarceration room and the jump puzzle, nothing happens. i have the version from the front page (The one where fakemon have their own icons).

please help!
  #2882    
Old October 15th, 2012, 02:24 AM
pelikaani123
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
you find Ditto in the area before the floor with the warp point on it
No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER
  #2883    
Old October 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM
PokeReject's Avatar
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER

are you positive about that? I've walked through that area many times in search of a Ditto and a Spheal, and I've encountered the first one more times than the latter.
  #2884    
Old October 16th, 2012, 01:49 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER
Its just that the encounter rate is pretty much lower than that on water. Ditto will find you when time comes
  #2885    
Old October 16th, 2012, 03:58 AM
FiersomeLucia's Avatar
FiersomeLucia
The Blue Skies Will Appear...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Manila, Philippines
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Yosh! Hi there. I just played uh... three to seven days ago. I'm stuck in the part with the concert thingy and I need help opening the steel walls... I keep going through the trash cans and I'm too lazy to see what you used to post to help others with the same kind of problem, sorry. What am I doing wrong?
  #2886    
Old October 16th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Fengar
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER
Did you already do the Magnemite one for the elevator?
  #2887    
Old October 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM
pelikaani123
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
are you positive about that? I've walked through that area many times in search of a Ditto and a Spheal, and I've encountered the first one more times than the latter.
Yes I am positive there doesn't appear any wild pokemon anywhere, neighter Spheal nor Ditto. The only place where wild pokemon appear is the water.


Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Its just that the encounter rate is pretty much lower than that on water. Ditto will find you when time comes
No no no.. It's not that I haven't walked aldredy 30 minutes across the corridor (or whatever) that you are supposed to find it from. I have seen the youtube video that shows how to proceed. There just don't appear any wild pokemon in there when I play.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fengar View Post
Did you already do the Magnemite one for the elevator?
Yes I did. Otherwise I couldn't even be in the place where Dittos are supposed to appear.


BUT HEY! I got past it by using these codes:
Spoiler:
Master Code 9e6ac862823ab7a8 46b7d9e4a709e9e1
Ditto 39E924C4 4136A9DD
3613AA25 2CC1B172



This was so frustating to me that I don't want anyone to suffer from this problem ever again.
So, if you have the same problem I had, please use these codes and then go to the water. The next wild pokemon that appears after you have activated these codes should be a Ditto.
  #2888    
Old October 17th, 2012, 02:16 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Ditto is present in that part of ship where you fix the generator thing using the spanner
  #2889    
Old October 17th, 2012, 05:53 AM
pelikaani123
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Ditto is present in that part of ship where you fix the generator thing using the spanner
BTW it wasn't. I had tried everything and believe me, the codes were the only way to get a Ditto

Last edited by pelikaani123; October 17th, 2012 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #2890    
Old October 18th, 2012, 01:17 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
BTW it wasn't. I had tried everything and believe me, the codes were the only way to get a Ditto
So seems you wen through that problem. Good thing for you. So let's just stop any furthur arguments.
  #2891    
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:56 AM
Sofnyx
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Truro UK
Gender:
Nature: Naughty
found a pikachu in woods at the start found a ditto within seconds made it transform into magikarp and GG just beat the E4 dat wolf lol carries hard
FC ~ 1204 5620 8633 (platinum)

Remember i live in England so its like 2am for me when everyone gets active with battling here which is why i dont respond alot due to being asleep
  #2892    
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Saltsas's Avatar
Saltsas
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Greece, Athens
Gender: Male
I agree that this hack totally deserved this I have played the whole version and ended it and it was pretty much of a challenge.The story was very interesting and the whole plot.Spites could have been better but anyways :D Good job Cutlerine! Does anyone know when the next HotQ competition will start?
  #2893    
Old October 23rd, 2012, 09:09 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltsas View Post
I agree that this hack totally deserved this I have played the whole version and ended it and it was pretty much of a challenge.The story was very interesting and the whole plot.Spites could have been better but anyways :D Good job Cutlerine! Does anyone know when the next HotQ competition will start?
Unrelated to this thread, but I would guess December. A "quarter" is one-fourth of an item or period of time. Since there are 12 months, that means four segments of three months each. That means a HotQ every three months, and three months after September is December.

(For all your complex math skills, that's Cyclone, Box 123...)

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

  #2894    
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
Saltsas's Avatar
Saltsas
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Greece, Athens
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Unrelated to this thread, but I would guess December. A "quarter" is one-fourth of an item or period of time. Since there are 12 months, that means four segments of three months each. That means a HotQ every three months, and three months after September is December.

(For all your complex math skills, that's Cyclone, Box 123...)

Cyclone
thanks a lot man :D Yeah I know it is about maths but just wanted to know and was a little confused.
  #2895    
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:13 AM
LukeR
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
just wondering

you said
"The game is about 98.2% done. Some secret areas/side areas haven't been made yet, and not everything has a sprite - though hopefully everyone that you'll see in-game does."

but when would you actually finish this?
it's sad to see that such a great hack remain unfinished...

not hurrying you, but just saying
  #2896    
Old October 25th, 2012, 01:02 AM
neverbroken
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
list of all extra evolutions and how to obtain them? and all extra pokemon. i would really like to have them i dont feel comfortable playing a pokemon game without all knowledge of the possibilties,and why the starters suck so much :l i chose baltoy which you said was best and its still extremely difficult.
  #2897    
Old October 25th, 2012, 01:45 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeR View Post
just wondering

you said
"The game is about 98.2% done. Some secret areas/side areas haven't been made yet, and not everything has a sprite - though hopefully everyone that you'll see in-game does."

but when would you actually finish this?
it's sad to see that such a great hack remain unfinished...

not hurrying you, but just saying
I say the game is complete.. I saw no such thing which shows that this game is still in complete. i believe Cutlerine posted 98.9 % due to the fact that there might be a bug appearance which would be fixed you never know
  #2898    
Old October 28th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Onnie
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Is there somebody who would be kind enough to make a list of the hidden evolution levels / methods ?
I really want my Lunatone evolved .
A few more questions though, what is better for flying type, altaria or swellow
and where do I get a moon / leaf stone because I want either a Celebi or an Unown
Thanks
  #2899    
Old October 28th, 2012, 02:27 AM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onnie View Post
Is there somebody who would be kind enough to make a list of the hidden evolution levels / methods ?
I really want my Lunatone evolved .
A few more questions though, what is better for flying type, altaria or swellow
and where do I get a moon / leaf stone because I want either a Celebi or an Unown
Thanks
To evolved Lunatone, you must have Sun Stone and use it one Lunatone.
I think Altaria is the best Pokemon.
  #2900    
Old October 28th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Onnie
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
To evolved Lunatone, you must have Sun Stone and use it one Lunatone.
I think Altaria is the best Pokemon.

Thanks! But where to get a sun stone haha
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:32 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.