• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Sweet! ~Andrea, are you adding the textbox you have in your channel? it looks cool.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I do not know I have to think.
I miss un'offset to finish the script and without it would be a few bugs :(

Years
  • Seen yesterday
In this week I was very busy and did not go out a lot with the rom.
But let me show you this screen:
dlkity.png

The Pokemon Center :)
Ps: There's something I'm not convinced but do not know what to tell you so if you have suggestions for improvement do it;)

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
dlkity.png

Ps: There's something I'm not convinced but do not know what to tell you so if you have suggestions for improvement do it;)

Woah! This is cool! I've never seen this kind of Poke-Center!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Property run impeccably a youtube video I have tried to make a script for now do not tell you what this screen even if you understand very well but to no avail as it does not go the way they should go and try to fix it:
2wew3vc.png

So if you do not do it unless I can put this thing.
I leave you also with 2 Screen Route 4:
2nita2w.png

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
dlkity.png

I think the things you are missing is the TV on top of the healing machine and a World Map Poster ;)

Property run impeccably a youtube video I have tried to make a script for now do not tell you what this screen even if you understand very well but to no avail as it does not go the way they should go and try to fix it:
2wew3vc.png

So if you do not do it unless I can put this thing.
I leave you also with 2 Screen Route 4:
2nita2w.png
Route 4 is Nice. Really like the bridge. But I don't get what you were trying to do in the first screen :p

PokemonMasters

Years
<3ing this!

So, Great! The Next LP

Yes the screenshots are great. But tiles aren't everything. Light Platinum had awesome graphics but I didn't really understood the story. This hack does have good tiles but I would like to see something that would make this hack more special. I would like to know more about the story though :P

thanethane98

Self Proclaimed Expert
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
I don't know why, but hacks made in different languages always seem to have awesome graphics...

Anyways, this hack looks amazing so far! I can't wait to see future updates to it, and perhaps some people willing to translate it when it is released. :D

PokemonMasters

Years
This is cool. Though I see similarity with the town with the Virdian City styled houses.. It has the same paved paths so maybe you could change that. I really like the trees but that small tree looks a little weird on the top..

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
~Andrea, I never asked you this but why is the OW's face so pale?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
You're right, I had not noticed ^^
Anyway, I fixed the bug that oppressed me for a long time and I implemented the tetxbox semi-transparent:
znoilx.png

In addition, I show you the most important place in the hack that gloomy graveyard
rtosxs.png

Back