• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Um... I Cannot Log Out

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Straight to the point.

When I click "Log Out" from the User Options' drop-down menu, a pop-up with a Okay/Cancel option appears. I can click both, but "Okay" does nothing (no matter how many times I try and press it)...

Current Theme in use is Route 167, if that counts. :\

bobandbill

one more time
Years
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

Sounds odd there. I'd be surprised if it is style specific but you could test on another skin? I'd try clearing cookies if you haven't tried that and then log in and out again and see if the problem presists.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Happens to me as well, The theme I'm using is the PokeCommunity Pro Theme. But, I found a log out link below it and successfully logged out... :)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Also happens on The Plaza.

The confirmation windows comes up but neither the yes or no buttons do anything.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
...I personally have no idea why anyone needs to log in and out on such whims.

So that we're not still logged in when we leave our shared/public computer? :]

Thanks for fixing it though, much appreciated. ^^

Back