Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 12th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Hazelintens
Well, that escalated quickly!

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Hi,

I'm new too (no ****) and i'm hoping meet some people (that pal pad is really empty :p), learn some new stuff, trade and idk just have fun..

Cheers to you all, all the way from small tiny Belgium.!
Hazel
One does not simply call Pokémon childish
Old October 12th, 2012, 12:06 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hello you two, welcome to PC.

I've been into Pokemon since I was only 7, and I plan on getting Black 2/White 2 sometime later in the year cos I love the characters and the cool features.

Anyways, feel free to VM me if you need help. I don't bite.
Just got White 2 today and I'm already in love with all the new features and characters. <3
Old October 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM
jamesmikehj

will this is random for me but my name is mike and im looking for a few friends to trade battle and chat with :D
hello friend this is for tho that battle me i sometime use an ar to help with my pokemon IV this mean they are still with in the 510 ev limit
black fc 3825 7808 9512
black 2 fc 5158 3375 0009

Old October 14th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
Welcome to PC, Mike! You've come to the perfect place to find friends to talk Pokemon with as well as to trade & battle! We have the Trade Corner for any trade you'd like to conduct with anyone, Battle Center for any type of battle, whether competitive or casual, and we have a lot of Pokemon boards for you to join and become part of the conversation! There's literally a lot to do here. xD Have fun at PC, yeah?
Old October 14th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hi there, guys! I hope you've been enjoying PC so far. n__n And Mike, there's plenty of people around here who would be more than happy to trade or battle with you, and like Leaf Storm said, why not explore the Battle Center or Trade Corner if you haven't yet?

Anyway, how has work or school been treating all of you? I'll be starting midterms next week so there's that to worry about, ahh. D:

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:11 PM
pichupikachu544
Unhatched Egg

umm...well hi i'm kinda new and you all seem really nice it good to have friendly people here^.^
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichupikachu544 View Post
umm...well hi i'm kinda new and you all seem really nice it good to have friendly people here^.^
Hi there, welcome to PC! :3 Is there anything you want to be called, or is it fine for me to call you "Pikachu"? XD; And yep, we're all friendly, so I hope you stick around!

club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:23 PM
pichupikachu544
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Hi there, welcome to PC! :3 Is there anything you want to be called, or is it fine for me to call you "Pikachu"? XD; And yep, we're all friendly, so I hope you stick around!
yup or pichu the one you prefer! and as you say everyone is nice here so i'll stay
the day is always a little brighter with a pichu dance!
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
I've had midterms the past week and a half and lemme tell ya...it's really rough! But I was able to beat them and now, I have a less busier week this week. Woo woo!

Also, omg that Pichu on your sig. It's amazingly cute! Welcome to PC btw, pichupikachu! <3
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Haunted Cupcake
Soul Resonance Technician

Nature: Adamant
Hi guys, My name's Tommy I am a lover of the ghost type.i'm 25, been playing pokemon since red/blue days. i love pokemon it always makes me smile hahaha. i'm getting dissapoint with the new designs and names of pokemon but after 15 years of games its bound to happen, lets hope gen 6 [if they do it] will not be overdesigned or have yet another rubbish bag pokemon... i nearly stopped playing when they announced trubbish... but hey ho no point looking at bad points right its about the thrill of pokemon adventures right? collecting gym badges nd defeating the evil team of the gen its fun. xxx anyway im ranting hahahaha.

mm anything else i can say umm yes so yeah im 25, i study fashion part time, i love anything korean pop music wise [name drop time] 2NE1/WONDER GIRLS/PSY yes i did say psy hes great when you get past gangnam style..

i love men haha i am currently in an amazing relationship my boyfriend is the best. xxx

If pokemon was real i would most likely start my journey with a ghastly :D or failing that a scyther.
Fairy Fan Club Member Indy
0662-4390-0749
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by pichupikachu544 View Post
Hello there PichuPikachu544, love your signature btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Tamer Tommy View Post
mm anything else i can say umm yes so yeah im 25, i study fashion part time, i love anything korean pop music wise [name drop time] 2NE1/WONDER GIRLS/PSY yes i did say psy hes great when you get past gangnam style..
OMG YOU LOVE GANGNAM STYLE... and thanks for the FR. How's PC going for ya?
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I've never introduced myself to newbies yet.

Hi new people! I'm Aaron, though I prefer AWsquared on forums unless you know me pretty well. I'm 20 years old, and a big fan of Owl City.I love anime and manga and have been drawing it since I was in 6th Grade. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6 and my first game was Red version.

Hope you guys are enjoying PC so far and I hope to see you sometimes.

If you need help with anything or want to just chat just give me a VM/PM. I'm a pretty friendly person.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old October 15th, 2012, 10:59 PM
TreyStorm
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
HI im new u can call me Storm or Trey
Old October 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyStorm View Post
HI im new u can call me Storm or Trey
Hello Trey, and welcome to PC.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? That way we can show you around and get to know you a little better.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM!
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Schultzkid92
Unhatched Egg

Hello members of PC im new to this site but not Pokemon i looking for ppl to trade with so i can till my Pokedex and my Favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and Raichu also mostly Electric Types just Call me Tim hope to do trades with you all in the near Future
as of now the only Pokemon Games i got are HG SS Black & White Black 2 which i loved plan on Getting Diamon Pearl and Platnium
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Sheep

Why hello, new members! It's nice to meet you all. Hope you've all been enjoying your stay on PC so far. n_n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzkid92 View Post
Hello members of PC im new to this site but not Pokemon i looking for ppl to trade with so i can till my Pokedex and my Favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and Raichu also mostly Electric Types just Call me Tim hope to do trades with you all in the near Future
as of now the only Pokemon Games i got are HG SS Black & White Black 2 which i loved plan on Getting Diamon Pearl and Platnium
Hello, Tim, welcome! If you're wanting to trade, I'd recommend looking through the Trade Corner section of the site. You'll be able to find plenty of trades there! If you're offering less than 20 Pokemon, post in the Quick Trade thread rather than creating a trading shop, though. Happy trading and enjoy your stay here. :D

club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old October 18th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder

Hi all!
Umm... Well, I'm new but you already know that...
Ok, uh... I'm a pokemon breeder, I breed perfect nature pokemon and, well obviously, I'm interested in trading. I can get you basically any pokemon you need from generation IV and under, if it can be bred, I have it. (I'm working on getting Generation V, but it's very scarce)
I'm looking for friends to trade with so that my babies might travel all around the world.
I'm not really interested in fighting, but I like to tag team (:

Paired With LilJz123
Old October 18th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Mommy View Post
Hi all!
Ok, uh... I'm a pokemon breeder, I breed perfect nature pokemon and, well obviously, I'm interested in trading. I can get you basically any pokemon you need from generation IV and under, if it can be bred, I have it. (I'm working on getting Generation V, but it's very scarce)
I'm looking for friends to trade with so that my babies might travel all around the world.
Hi there, Pink Mommy! Your best bet to find trades is probably in the Trade Corner, like I said above. You're eligible to create your own trade shop in the shops section of the TC if you have 20+ Pokemon to trade! There's also the Trade Corner Chit-Chat if you'd like to sit back and talk about trading, as well as the Quick Trade Thread for smaller trades that don't require a separate shop. n_n

Hopefully you've been browsing and enjoying your stay on PC so far!

club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old October 18th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Hi all!
Welcome to PC, Pink Mommy!

Cirno has already directed you to the Trade Corner but feel free to browse a few other places too.

Well, have fun!

- Hikari10
Old October 18th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder

Oh, sorry!
I'm still a bit lost but thank you. n_n
Oh, just a quick answer. I need to have 20+ pokemon to trade. Do they all have to be different species? I mean, can I have two of one specie?

Paired With LilJz123

Last edited by Pink Mommy; October 18th, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old October 19th, 2012, 05:56 AM
jhndnt
Unhatched Egg

hello, i'm jhndnt.. nice to meet you all. honestly, i'm here looking for help.. i'm currently playing the old school pokemon fire red, i've played for years on-and-off but never really make it to the end. just now, i've beaten the e4. and i have this problem, well.. i save my game at the credits scene and not in the in-game save but the file-save and then i can't continue to play, it brings me back to new game. i've been looking for some answers and turns out that i've saved my games in 64k type. is there anybody could help me? have i screwed it up? i don't want to restart my game. i love my pokemon pack. i wish somebody has a revelation for this problem, lol. thank you so much
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Syltti here~ New to the community, happy to meet new people~ I'm still wandering around PC, but like what I see, especially from the people.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Sheep

Hi there, Syltti! Glad you seem to be enjoying yourself so far. <3

Quote:
Oh, sorry!
I'm still a bit lost but thank you. n_n
Oh, just a quick answer. I need to have 20+ pokemon to trade. Do they all have to be different species? I mean, can I have two of one specie?
No worries! But you'd be better off asking one of the Trade Corner moderators: twistedpuppy, TwilightBlade, or Mac, if you need Trade Corner assistance. It would be a lot better than relying for help here, since this is primarily the section where we greet newbies. D: However, if you look through the Trade Corner rules, you'll see that it says you need to have 20+ different species!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhndnt View Post
hello, i'm jhndnt.. nice to meet you all. honestly, i'm here looking for help.. i'm currently playing the old school pokemon fire red, i've played for years on-and-off but never really make it to the end. just now, i've beaten the e4. and i have this problem, well.. i save my game at the credits scene and not in the in-game save but the file-save and then i can't continue to play, it brings me back to new game. i've been looking for some answers and turns out that i've saved my games in 64k type. is there anybody could help me? have i screwed it up? i don't want to restart my game. i love my pokemon pack. i wish somebody has a revelation for this problem, lol. thank you so much
I'd recommend asking in the Emulation Simple Questions thread. Like I said above, this section is really for greeting newbies! There are better places to request help like that around here. ^^

club 1 club 2 club 3 LV

Last edited by Sheep; October 19th, 2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: fixing
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Halipoke
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Rash
Hello all! Name's Hali and I'm new to this site too.
All I need to gather now is some courage to post somewhere, so I'm gathering it here Just came by to say hi
Old October 19th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syltti View Post
Syltti here~ New to the community, happy to meet new people~ I'm still wandering around PC, but like what I see, especially from the people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halipoke View Post
Hello all! Name's Hali and I'm new to this site too.
All I need to gather now is some courage to post somewhere, so I'm gathering it here Just came by to say hi
Hello you two, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, aka PC's Cutest Oshawott Fan.

Well, if you ever need to talk I'm always open for a VM or friend request!

- Hikari10
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here