• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Nice screens though I have stuff to say.
1. One the 9th screen (first mapshot) there is a error in the stairs.
2. That "monster" could use some work. Even the first pre evo.
3. Why are you gonna make Atif re-map only the places for Beta 1? Why not fix some Beta two maps as well?
4. In the battle with Gardevoir and Gallade it looks like Gardevoir is flying..
5. Are those shiny boulders on that screen with Groudon?
6. The top part of trees need to be walkable on.

~Thats all :)

Cool, I'll be the one to edit some of the things you mentioned... :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Not really, it is actually extremely hard to use the endavour tactic on those dragons, not to mention that they r just starters who cannot reach their final form. They can't even take a hit from them, that's the thing. Trust me I would have used that strategy long time ago, if I had the chance to.
Toxic stall, Perish Song killing, Pressure stall... everything can eliminate them ;)

Oh, and ASH's Pikachu is something to be feared. Just look at that Sprite!
Because... it has exclamation mark? o.O
Well 1 EQ and it's down =D

Years

Toxic stall, Perish Song killing, Pressure stall... everything can eliminate them ;)

Because... it has exclamation mark? o.O
Well 1 EQ and it's down =D
Like I said I doubt any of these pokes can take a hit provided that they r only starters at their first stage and I am pretty sure the battle will end before the Perish Song Tactic works lol and I not sure whether u can catch any extra team member. So that's that.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
nfr8sp.png
2je4sar.png

jk98bp.png
10p3tdf.png

2rhxq8m.png
vzui3s.png

j94gwo.png
wrkizb.png

29vo1zp.png

zkreci.png

2isicf9.png
5btq38.png

or8o6w.png
snyqnc.png

6fa9eg.png
10p7pqf.png

34fmiqu.png
11ki63n.png
n2y91s.png
28uod8i.png

11ka8uf.png
1juves.png

our5l1.png
2cgn9zl.png

k9767c.png
2hp6tr5.png

35lra89.png
21l7byh.png

1g0phx.png
o02zp.png

Notes On The Update:

Remember that monster LIGHT had when you first battled him? Well, thanks to what's called "Dark Evolution" that monster Evolved into "Blazard", the monster you see Garchomp going up against in the screenshot. I'm sure some of you guessed it on sight though. Blazard may be the hardest monster(Can't call it a Pokemon cause it's not) you'll face in the hack other than Shadow Lugia. No, it's base stats are not ridiculous(It's Only 700), but it's very powerful with diverse type of attacks.

The screenshot of the player asking "Who is she?" Is a hint of something to come in Part 2.

The Final list of all the Wild Pokemon obtainable in every area of the hack is now up on the main post. Also, a list of evolutions in the hack that evolve differently from the gba/ds games is up on the main post now as well.

I'll be sending the rom to Atif now to re-map the areas in Beta 1. There won't be any more big updates until next month probably because once Atif is done re-mapping, the rom will then be sent to Tajaros for big scripting events. So I won't have the rom for awhile. This is good news though because the hack is almost done!

Oh, and ASH's Pikachu is something to be feared. Just look at that Sprite!

Do you planned to decrease the level of enemy's Pokemon?

Years
Hey there guys I know this may be way off topic but can any of u guys provide me with the OW Sprites of Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadius in their Therrain form please, I would really appreciate it I only need one OW Sprite, not the whole sprite sheet, the front will do, I really would appreciate it, I am trying to help one of my friends so please can someone please provide me of their Therrain froms please. And as for Ash, I hope he will have an epic theme though I am guessing it will be Red's theme but still I would really appreciate it if someone could at least link me of their front OW Sprites.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Since I've received complaints on the 2 monsters in the hack before and now, I've decided to have a mini contest for it. If you're a spriter who's really good at making fakemon, make 2 new forms of Conarp & Blazard. Their detail should be something like this:

Colors: Red/Black (Has to match Light)
Form: A Dinosaur/Dragon.
Description: Make sure they look evil, They were created from negative energy.

Also, MewMasterFly, you're very welcomed to re-create both monsters and show me them as well. If no one has anything to show me by Mid-November, I'll be keeping the current Conarp and Blazard.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I guess that nobody wants to help me T-T

I don't think anyone has the Therian Forme OW sprites. I haven't finish BW2 yet but did they even make OW Sprites for their Therian Formes? You'd probably have to ask an expert Spriter to make it for you from scratch.

@_PokemonGiratinaX

I've decrease some of the trainer's levels in Beta 1. However, it's still pretty difficult. Once you get to maybe the 6th gym leader, you'll begin to see the opponent's Pokemon levels are increasing a little bit less than usual so it should make things easier. I've manage to beat my playthrough of the hack (And I had some pretty random Pokemon. Blastoise, Archeops, Blaziken, etc) and they were around the high 80s, with Garchomp the only one in the mid 90s and I still manage to get pass every opponent in the hack. So if your Pokemon are around there, you should be good til the end.

@_Ash493

C'mon, you know Ash's Pikachu is special and isn't gonna go down in 1 hit lol. He's not the average Pikachu like the other wild ones in the hack.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
I don't think anyone has the Therian Forme OW sprites. I haven't finish BW2 yet but did they even make OW Sprites for their Therian Formes? You'd probably have to ask an expert Spriter to make it for you from scratch.

@_PokemonGiratinaX

I've decrease some of the trainer's levels in Beta 1. However, it's still pretty difficult. Once you get to maybe the 6th gym leader, you'll begin to see the opponent's Pokemon levels are increasing a little bit less than usual so it should make things easier. I've manage to beat my playthrough of the hack (And I had some pretty random Pokemon. Blastoise, Archeops, Blaziken, etc) and they were around the high 80s, with Garchomp the only one in the mid 90s and I still manage to get pass every opponent in the hack. So if your Pokemon are around there, you should be good til the end.

@_Ash493

C'mon, you know Ash's Pikachu is special and isn't gonna go down in 1 hit lol. He's not the average Pikachu like the other wild ones in the hack.

Ok, I understand. About Ash's Pikachu, do you increase his stats?:cool:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
If it is Dragon/Dark-type, it will be cool! Also, I found this on the google. (In attachment) Maybe someone can re-make it into a cooler one.

Last edited:
Years
It needs legs man, it needs to look like it's on steroids and basically what I am trying to say is that it needs to have the body of Broly and it needs legs and it would look more cooler if it's red spots were black and the black spots were red, that would be awesome.

Back