The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?

I haven't seen the anime for a while,but from memory Oddish was cute for me n_n.

How can one not love that cheerful thing :3? Its design is simple and small,it's expression amazing.I've always loved Oddish for its energetic personality and looks in the anime.

For toughest my vote goes to the Unova Grass Starter Snivy.It defeated Ash's Pikachu at Level 5.That little leaf creature is one insane powerhouse.Ash's Pikachu can potentially defeat Blastoises and Dragonites but it lost to this guy and I've always respected it in the anime n_n.
. :p
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:57 AM
zid_sen
The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Nature: Lonely
Name:Ziddy
Partner Pokemon: Snivy,Shaymin
Password: The light of sacred power! Seed Flare!!
Topic Answer: the strongest and cutest?
OMG! It is Shaymin of course!
In the movie Girantina, it is really cute and naughty in it land forme.

And when it became sky forme, it became beautiful,still cute and really tough! I want to chow it!!

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
For The Signature
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:29 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Nature: Quirky

In the Anime, which Grass-type Pokémon do you find the cutest? Toughest?

Cutest: Definitely Sewaddle! After seeing it for the first time in the Pinwheel Forest episode I fell in love with it completely, it's such a cutie of a Pokémon! It's so mischievous and carefree with the way it swings through the forest's branches and the way it communicates affection with the tiny stubs on it's head is so cuteee ♥ All-in-all it was just a very adorable Pokémon haha.

Toughest: Harder choice, but I'm going to go with Ash's Sceptile. The reasons are pretty obvious; it's simply a complete badass of a Pokémon haha. It managed to take down Darkrai in the Sinnoh league (I think...) and it's always a huge challenge for it's enemies to have to take down. Sceptile has always shown a lot of power and dexterity in it's character so it's definitely a real powerhouse in the anime and it's always struck me as one of Ash's strongest Pokémon. I'm not sure I really have a gif to accompany this one though, sorry. xD
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:11 AM
Minerva
take that money, watch it burn

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
OMG OzCake I can agree that Sewaddle is ttly cute in the anime! ^_^ The moment it said "Sewa-wa" I literally died of cuteness. xD I actually find the whole line of Sewaddle very adorable.

Who I find toughest in the anime, is Bulbasaur. Remember the episode when Ash's Bulbasaur was hurt and is trying to evolve, but refuses to? He found a flock of Saurs at a garden and in that episode he learned Solarbeam. He saved the mysterious garden and learned a new powerful move, now that's what I call toughness!

New topic for the club guys!: Do you think there should be a grass/fighting starter, just like Fire starters have fire/fighting? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zid_sen View Post
Name:Ziddy
Partner Pokemon: Snivy,Shaymin
Password: The light of sacred power! Seed Flare!!
Topic Answer: the strongest and cutest?
OMG! It is Shaymin of course!
In the movie Girantina, it is really cute and naughty in it land forme.

And when it became sky forme, it became beautiful,still cute and really tough! I want to chow it!!
Access Denied xD The password is not that. Please double check the first post for a hint.
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:44 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
Who I find toughest in the anime, is Bulbasaur. Remember the episode when Ash's Bulbasaur was hurt and is trying to evolve, but refuses to? He found a flock of Saurs at a garden and in that episode he learned Solarbeam. He saved the mysterious garden and learned a new powerful move, now that's what I call toughness!
Bulbasaur is tough, but pretty push-over-ish too tbh .-. It had some incredibly tough moments like the evolution struggle you mentioned, but there are countless times when it's been proven to be tbh pretty weak. Also can anything like this:

truly be tough? ;)

Do you think there should be a grass/fighting starter, just like Fire starters have fire/fighting? Why?
I think it would make sense for there to be one and there's countless possibilities of designs for Grass/Fighting hybrids since they're two very easy to relate types (despite only two currently existing), but I personally wouldn't like to see one. It is certainly an interesting type to work with and the two different approaches that the types bring would complement each other well (I'm expecting a Pokémon based on healing itself all the time with drain punches and grass drain moves..?), but I can think of many more interesting types for it to be paired with. Honestly what I'd like to see most is a Grass and Bug starter - I know it's not unique and I know the two types are arguably somewhat similar, but just think of how awesome it would be to have such an interesting type combination whilst you're beating the game. There are so many brilliant designs that could be made from this dual typing and the moves they could access are extremely diverse given the wide nature of Grass Pokémon and Bug Pokémon, so I think they'd work perfectly together for a starter Pokémon. It would be a challenge given the increased number of weakness (and two x4 weaknesses), but I think it'd be worth it. Just look at Leavanny for proof :D
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:31 PM
Ralaia
~Smooth as Ice~

Nature: Calm
Do you think there should be a grass/fighting starter, just like Fire starters have fire/fighting? Why?

Nope, I'm not particularly a fan of fighting types but Virizion takes care of that beings grass/fighting and you can use it in competitive battling. And I don't think we will see one anytime soon. :)

Old October 21st, 2012, 05:03 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralaia View Post
Nope, I'm not particularly a fan of fighting types but Virizion takes care of that beings grass/fighting and you can use it in competitive battling. And I don't think we will see one anytime soon. :)
I feel pretty much the same haha, Fighting really isn't that interesting a type D: What do you think would accompany Grass better than Fighting in a starter Pokémon though? :3
Old October 21st, 2012, 06:29 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

I think there should be. I could see it being based on bamboo, and possibly some sort of martial art that relates to the attributes of bamboo - strong, but flexible. Maybe a panda? (I feel that a bamboo panda is a little too expected but whatever, it'd be cute.) The reason I think there should be one, is grass has a lot of weaknesses, so why not match it with a type that's very strong? Plus, fighting helps the grass type take out ice, so the grass starter would be a little less frail.

In terms of other type combos for a grass starter, though, I'd love to see another grass steel. I love defensive grass types, and grass steal is an awesome type combo (and we could give it heatproof instead of overgrow, just for hax :3) Grass Ice would be cool (yay puns!) too, as it's a really interesting type combo. Other than those, I wouldn't mind seeing a grass/electric (although I don't know what the basis of the pokemon would be...solar panels?) or grass/ghost.
Old October 28th, 2012, 05:55 AM
zid_sen

Quote:
OMG OzCake I can agree that Sewaddle is ttly
Access Denied xD The password is not that. Please double check the first post for a hint.
Forgot that one XD
Okay! The Badass of Continuos Leaf Storm!!

By the way..
No need!
Y'know that all fire type move sometimes is a badass-strongly punching, so fighting type gonna be matching! But Grass type move is something beauty-slow and cutting! I more prefer Grass-Normal or Grass-Steel or something matching with grass cutting style!

For The Signature
Old October 28th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Minerva

To answer my own topic, like Golurk, we need other grass-type starters that have fighting elements but not warrant the grass/fighting type. Grass-Steel is a perfect combination for a new starter, like maybe a Scyther-like Pokemon that could have blades, swords or knives as hands or teeth.

Basically, something that could at least be equal with the number of fire-fighting starters that are out there. (at least...3-4?)

I'll keep this topic alive for more discussion, and if there's no more discussion feel free to pop up another topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Bulbasaur is tough, but pretty push-over-ish too tbh .-. It had some incredibly tough moments like the evolution struggle you mentioned, but there are countless times when it's been proven to be tbh pretty weak. Also can anything like this:

truly be tough? ;)

I think it would make sense for there to be one and there's countless possibilities of designs for Grass/Fighting hybrids since they're two very easy to relate types (despite only two currently existing), but I personally wouldn't like to see one. It is certainly an interesting type to work with and the two different approaches that the types bring would complement each other well (I'm expecting a Pokémon based on healing itself all the time with drain punches and grass drain moves..?), but I can think of many more interesting types for it to be paired with. Honestly what I'd like to see most is a Grass and Bug starter - I know it's not unique and I know the two types are arguably somewhat similar, but just think of how awesome it would be to have such an interesting type combination whilst you're beating the game. There are so many brilliant designs that could be made from this dual typing and the moves they could access are extremely diverse given the wide nature of Grass Pokémon and Bug Pokémon, so I think they'd work perfectly together for a starter Pokémon. It would be a challenge given the increased number of weakness (and two x4 weaknesses), but I think it'd be worth it. Just look at Leavanny for proof :D
I can't contain myself from that image. /falls off from chair. xD

Quote:
Forgot that one XD
Okay! The Badass of Continuos Leaf Storm!!

By the way..
No need!
Y'know that all fire type move sometimes is a badass-strongly punching, so fighting type gonna be matching! But Grass type move is something beauty-slow and cutting! I more prefer Grass-Normal or Grass-Steel or something matching with grass cutting style!
There we go. You are now in the club, welcome! Judging from your SU post from earlier, Shaymin is a good choice! I watched the movie one time, and I will agree! Sky forme is pretty tough. :)
Old October 28th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Quote:
To answer my own topic, like Golurk, we need other grass-type starters that have fighting elements but not warrant the grass/fighting type. Grass-Steel is a perfect combination for a new starter, like maybe a Scyther-like Pokemon that could have blades, swords or knives as hands or teeth.
I love this idea, the Grass/Steel hybrids you described sound insanely cool. The only thing I do wonder is if that would really suit a primary Grass type...? There aren't too many physical Grass type moves bar Leaf Blade (which would be perfect for the Pokémon you described, but not much variety ;p) and I can't imagine them wanting to bring in a tonne more just for a starter Pokémon... I do think it's a great idea but I can't see it being overly practical for a Grass type to have this sort of character x3 However being completely hypocritical and going against what I just said; I'd love to see a Grass/Rock type with similar characteristics to those listed above, it could but utterly epic to train a partner like that :D A huge moss covered stone sword for it's arms with vines attaching them to it's body so it can swing them around and stuff... Ahh that would be so epic. B)

On a serious note; *shoves Everstone down Treecko's throat* MEGAN DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PARTNER >:[[[
Old October 28th, 2012, 09:38 AM
GolurkIsDaBomb

Quote:
On a serious note; *shoves Everstone down Treecko's throat* MEGAN DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PARTNER >:[[[
I didn't know that's how everstones were used! I'll have to remember that. :P

As for grass/steel, I would see it as more like wall, similar to Torterra but even more defensive. And all they'd have to do was give it a cool signature move, like some sort of iron branch move? Lol I don't really know. Grass rock would be nice, since all we have is Cradily... :/

Basically I just want an awesome tank of a grass starter XD
Old October 28th, 2012, 04:31 PM
zid_sen

Don't you all think that Grass/Bug is good to be a starter too?
Leavanny is the example, it is so beautiful,cute and something really strong~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
I didn't know that's how everstones were used! I'll have to remember that.

As for grass/steel, I would see it as more like wall, similar to Torterra but even more defensive. And all they'd have to do was give it a cool signature move, like some sort of iron branch move? Lol I don't really know. Grass rock would be nice, since all we have is Cradily... :/

Yeah, Grass/Steel going to be really cool, but gamefreak need to make a grass/steel pokemon that has not weird apparance like Ferroseed!
Something cute~

Quote:
I love this idea, the Grass/Steel hybrids you described sound insanely cool. The only thing I do wonder is if that would really suit a primary Grass type...? There aren't too many physical Grass type moves bar Leaf Blade (which would be perfect for the Pokémon you described, but not much variety ;p) and I can't imagine them wanting to bring in a tonne more just for a starter Pokémon... I do think it's a great idea but I can't see it being overly practical for a Grass type to have this sort of character x3 However being completely hypocritical and going against what I just said; I'd love to see a Grass/Rock type with similar characteristics to those listed above, it could but utterly epic to train a partner like that :D A huge moss covered stone sword for it's arms with vines attaching them to it's body so it can swing them around and stuff... Ahh that would be so epic. B)

Yeaaah! I'd like to got a starter that Grass/Rock, and maybe,
It's something like a mossy rock~

For The Signature
Old October 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Quote:

Ferrothorrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn. :( I really, really, really disliked Ferrothorn, it was a huge disappointment after hearing there was a Grass/Steel type in Gen V, and I fear that what you're asking for is very similar! I'd love to see some kind of agile ninja type Pokémon with huge Steel blades and awesome vines and stuff! Now that would be cool. B)

Quote:
Don't you all think that Grass/Bug is good to be a starter too?
Leavanny is the example, it is so beautiful,cute and something really strong~
YESSS. That was my answer when I first replied to the topic, Grass/Bug is one of my favourite type combinations after the Sewaddle family <3 You'd be able to get such a cool/cute Pokémon using those two types and it could be kick-ass strong! Most definitely something I'd like to see happen. :D
Old October 30th, 2012, 07:01 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb

Quote:
Ferrothorrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn. :( I really, really, really disliked Ferrothorn, it was a huge disappointment after hearing there was a Grass/Steel type in Gen V, and I fear that what you're asking for is very similar! I'd love to see some kind of agile ninja type Pokémon with huge Steel blades and awesome vines and stuff! Now that would be cool. B)
What you want sounds like some sort of a jungle transformer... or a robotic Leavanyy. :P
I want some awesome prehistoric grass/steel dinosaur tank, like a combo of these two pokemon
+ = AWESOME!

Wouldn't it be so cool to have this as your final starter? :DDD

Quote:
YESSS. That was my answer when I first replied to the topic, Grass/Bug is one of my favourite type combinations after the Sewaddle family <3 You'd be able to get such a cool/cute Pokémon using those two types and it could be kick-ass strong! Most definitely something I'd like to see happen. :D
As cool as another grass/bug would be, I just don't feel like it makes for a great starter. In game, bug types are naturally frail, :( (which is stupid, but I digress) and making it 4x weak to fire and flying makes for a really frail pokemon, especially if it's super fast with blades and vines and stuff. :B

A grass/electric would be cool! Solar panels?
Old October 31st, 2012, 02:53 AM
pirouette

Current topic:
That would be nice~ Why? Cause only two Grass/Fighting Pokemon has been introduced & that's a bit of a lack If its movepool & design is nice, why wouldn't people choose it as their starter?
Old October 31st, 2012, 03:53 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Quote:
What you want sounds like some sort of a jungle transformer... or a robotic Leavanyy. :P
Awesome robot jungle ninja of death! *pouts*

Quote:
I want some awesome prehistoric grass/steel dinosaur tank, like a combo of these two pokemon
+ = AWESOME!

Wouldn't it be so cool to have this as your final starter? :DDD
YES YES YES 1000 TIMES YES <333 Now that you've put it that way I'm totally on board with the idea, a massive steel shelled jungle dinosaur plant monster hybrid thing would be insanely cool to have as a partner, and I reckon it'd be a lot more fulfilling to train that a lot of the other starters that exist. I still think the same thing but with Grass/Rock would be cooler, plus it'd be stronger since there wouldn't be the 4x Fire weakness, but I guess I can settle for Grass/Steel ;p

Quote:
A grass/electric would be cool! Solar panels?
Ahahah, I've tried to come up with a Grass/Electric type countless times, it just doesn't happen xD The only things I could think of were an electric daisy, a Christmas tree (electric due to the lights), or one of these things that glow in the sea and look like they could be electricy:

All of which obviously have major drawbacks xD So yeah, not an easy type combination to come up with but I reckon it'd look pretty darn cool if they did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Current topic:
That would be nice~ Why? Cause only two Grass/Fighting Pokemon has been introduced & that's a bit of a lack If its movepool & design is nice, why wouldn't people choose it as their starter?
Because they could choose a Grass/Rock starter instead which would kick any other Pokémon's butt by being 100% badass ;D
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:34 AM
Minerva

I can already imagine a robotic Leavanny right now. It'd probably earn an extra typing if third-typings ever do exist.

Also, Grass/Electric = probably not happening considering both combined typings are kinda useless. xD They don't work on each other. If it did it'll be difficult to beat. xD

Also, Happy Halloween, guys! A fun halloween topic to start off the day: What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D

Quote:
YOU ALREADY HAVE 10 POSTS. >:( but it's up to you though lololol
Old October 31st, 2012, 04:48 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb

Quote:
Also, Happy Halloween, guys! A fun halloween topic to start off the day: What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D
Ooh... this sounds pretty fun! Uh, could definitely be a teenage mutant ninja turtle, but if those all sell out, he'll be a pirate. And if THOSE sell out, he'll be a toothbrush. You know, to remind all dem kids to brush their teeth after gorging on candy. It's ironic because he'll be handing out energy drinks that have lemon juice added to them. Did I mention he's an dentist?

As for parasect, she won't be going trick or treating. She's going to a halloween party, and she'll be going as a zombie. Get it? ;) A SEXY zombie, of course, to get all the Kinglers. Or a sexy nurse. She may just go as a sexy blind woman, since she only needs to buy a cane to pull off that costume...since she's already blind.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Quote:
What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D

Kinda cute... But idk. Treecko's a hard one since there's not really that many costumes it could wear effectively, but I think I'd go with a dinosaur costume simply because it is a semi-dinosaur. xD Give it some fangs, some scales, a pointy tail... It might be able to pull it off? Foongus is easier though, he'll have vampire fangs and a tiny black cape and be a vampire Foongus! I think that'd suit him really well and look ridiculously cute, plus kind of highlights that family's ability to steal/generate health so it's fitting too. :D I'm terribly uncreative though so I think other people will come up with better ideas than me xD
Old November 3rd, 2012, 03:46 AM
zid_sen

Quote:
What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D
Well, I will make Shaymin use a little witch costume~
It'll be kind of reallly cuuute!
And Snivy going to use mini dracula costume!
It'll be Awesome, cool and fantastic!!!

For The Signature
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Elix-the-Exiled
Grass-type dude

Nature: Impish
Name: Elix-the-Exiled (the later has taken randomly), call me Elix

Partners: Ugh this is very hard. But I bring Snivy and Lilligant this time, so yea Snivy and Lilligant. Before I changed my mind with Treecko and Roserade, seriously this is a hard choice xD

Password: Serperior used Leaf Storm. Contrary activated, it’s Sp.Atk sharply increased. Grr, how long Nintendo wanted us to be patient, can’t wait to see three of my favorite stood in OU! Serperior, Lilligant, and Roserade. Still, I want Torterra to have some boosts. It is my favorite bulky grass-type…

About me: Well! I used to be pyromaniac trainer. Since Gen 1 up till Gen 4, I’m always dedicated myself to fire-type pokemon by choosing the fire starters except for treecko in Gen 3.

But in Gen 5, just suddenly, Snivy’s snobbish eyes, Whimsicott’s playful demeanor, Lilligant’s elegance and beauty, and Leavanny’s motherly appearance, AND Ferrothorn absurdly sturdiness, and Simisage’s badass look robbed my heart. This is totally my favorite gen! Not mentioning all of Grass-type is beautiful in their own unique ways. Their elegant design alone distinct themselves from another types. They’re calm, composed, quite, and most important ELEGANT! Have I mentioned Elegance?

Venusaur is madly strong under the sun, Meganium is pretty handy with its plethora of supportive moves, Sceptile oh-so-badass-lord of the jungle with its second to none speed after Unburden, Torterra’s WoodEdgeQuakeHammer banish everything, and Serperior’s glare stood still even the legendaries! What’s not to love from this great types!?

Grass-type also the most versatile pokemon with their annoying supportive moves and stalls, such as omnipresent like Leech Seed and Sleep Powder. It covers their many weaknesses for being the most handful pokemon of all time. Oh I how I love grass-type.

As for me, I’m always reserved two to three spaces for my grass-types in team. And one for Surf, and one who could Fly. Grass-type is a must in my team.

The reason I chose Snivy is definitely clear, I do love Snivy and its evos. While it makes me crazy to choose between Lilligant and Roserade. The both are the most beautiful grass-type, and I love them as how much I love Snivy. Oh have I mentioned the three must be female?

The toughest grass-type in anime I suppose it’s Virizion, by being a legendary and such. But if it’s from the series, I suppose Ash’s Torterra is a powerhouse grass-type. It’s just sadden me that he loses to Paul’s Drapion…

I’ve read the rule in making a topic, due it’s almost a week since the last topic, may I started the next topic?

If ever GF creates the main legendary mascot (the one that appear on the title screen of every gen) of one series is a Grass-type, what typings do you wish for it, what power does it possess, and as well as what its relation to the story?

Ps: I have some sketch with six grass-types on it. But it still in black/white, and done traditionally. It’s not too shabby, I think, for I’m quite confident with my drawing skill. Is it okay if I posted here or the URL? Thanks.
Until next time,
Elix.

Currently finished B2(J), and now playing W2(US).
W2 Challange mode Team:
Snivy Lv.39, Samurott Lv.41, Lilligant Lv.38, Scraggy Lv.37, Aron Lv.38, and Unfezant Lv.40

Playing it slowly...
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Name: Galoria

Partner Pokemon:
Chikorita & Leafeon (Can't add cute animations, damn)

Password: Leafeon! Finish him with Leaf Storm!

Topic Answer: About Chikorita, I would love to add two little cute teeths. Its top sheet bitten everywhere. And a nice black cape, so it looks like a vampire! Rawrrr.
About my Leafeon. How can I make this Pokémon scary. Leafeon is so cuuute...
I think I can make a zombie with dry leaves and drooping that will be wrong of course. Do not forget that Leafeon with small leaves often are not exposed to light, it means that its may die!

Last edited by Galoria; November 9th, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Minerva

@Elix tl;dr dude. There wasn't a need to tell us about yourself xD

But regardless, you are accepted :D And the topic change is also accepted too! I'll have to rephrase it to make it more understandable and less complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galoria View Post
Name: Galoria

Partner Pokemon:
Chikorita & Leafeon (Can't add cute animations, damn)

Password: Leafeon! Finish him with Leaf Storm!

Topic Answer: About Chikorita, I would love to add two little cute teeths. Its top sheet bitten everywhere. And a nice black cape, so it looks like a vampire! Rawrrr.
About my Leafeon. How can I make this Pokémon scary. Leafeon is so cuuute...
I think I can make a zombie with dry leaves and drooping that will be wrong of course. Do not forget that Leafeon with small leaves often are not exposed to light, it means that its may die!

Welcome aboard! Another Snivy/Leafeon fan I see. Looks like we got a trend here! ^_^

As I mentioned, new topic suggested by Elix! Only rephrased a little: Since a grass-type legendary Pokemon hasn't been featured in the front cover of a Pokemon game, who would it be and what moves will it contain?

Keep that in mind that there aren't that many grass-type legendaries (not sure if Rotom is actually a legendary lol)
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Elix-the-Exiled
Grass-type dude

Nature: Impish
Quote:
@Elix tl;dr dude. There wasn't a need to tell us about yourself xD
But regardless, you are accepted :D And the topic change is also accepted too! I'll have to rephrase it to make it more understandable and less complicated.
Oh yea, I see. Hehe, should I edited it maybe Leaf?

On to the topic! Due to there's no halloween in my country, so I just continue making the new topic. Sry xD

Since a grass-type legendary Pokemon hasn't been featured in the front cover of a Pokemon game, who would it be and what moves will it contain?

I'm always imagining pokemon who rules over nature. Not representing ground or ocean like Groudon and Kyogre respectively. But tp maintain the harmony of the land.
Maybe if Arceus truly a god of all pokemon and human, he had ever leave the responsibility to one of new unknown legendary for the task in the past.

This grass-legendary struggled in the drastically climate change, albeit Global Warming, while the 'Team *insert bad name here pls*' are the bunch of capitalist who uses pokemon for their self-benefits in bussiness and harms nature severely.

The legendary pokemon itself might have the incredible power as the representative of mother nature.
I prefer the typing such as: Grass/Rock or Grass/Dragon. Due to many weaknesses for grass, it quite hard to determine it. Maybe it could be fixed with its special ability to reduces super-effective moves to it by 1/3 or 1/2 like rhyperior.

Its ultimate moves are 'Gaia Wrath'. 180 based Sp.Atk power, while reduces it Def/Sp.Def/Spd by one stage.

Currently finished B2(J), and now playing W2(US).
W2 Challange mode Team:
Snivy Lv.39, Samurott Lv.41, Lilligant Lv.38, Scraggy Lv.37, Aron Lv.38, and Unfezant Lv.40

Playing it slowly...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links