The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Boy, I need to get my team's level up and up. The level progression's getting real tight lately. I had to finish off a lot of Audino - sorry guys! Also, gotta love spending some quality time in the stadiums.

Elesa is now super fabulous, complete with light shows. Who doesn't like being on stage, with a lot of people watching? Good thing Genny's not weak to anything in here - and a nicely-timed Signal Beam spoiled Emolga's Volt Switch by knocking out the Zebstrika.

Heartbreaker Charles is best at breaking someone's heart, but not me. Getting schooled in public is an embarrassing thing for him, that's for sure. Also: Triple Battles!

Looks like the Charizard Bridge is still as I remembered.

HUGH PUNCH! That grunt got it coming. Also, free Zorua. Also, too many hotels. Also, Clay's Gym needs more lightning. Can't be the safest place around, eh? This time, Keiran got to shine~ You've got to shiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeee-e-e-ee-e-e-e-eee...

Mmm, PWT, huh? Let's try this- Hey, Genesect can get in! And... what? The opponent's all underlevelled! What gives? Sure enough, I wiped the floor... without even touching Genesect. Seems like Corless gives a good fight in the tournament, though.

That suspicious ship... No, even three of us can't get through the Shadow Triad. Still as mystical as ever... and we're teleported to the pier, with no ship in sight. o.O

Surf HM get! And just caught an Azumarill, too. Hmm... *plops in water*

...and now I'm home with an Axew-ew-ew.
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:19 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Nature: Quiet
Just defeated Clay and obtained the Quake badge, It was the first time I battled him too but that was thanks to the trainers I missed back in Misaltron (the 2 stadiums), I'm going to save, and head to the world tournament after I pay a visit to the Pokemon Center

Team;

Pignite Lv31
Ampharos Lv30
Tranquil Lv30
Krokorok Lv31

The next pokemon I'll add to my team will most probably be a water type, and after that a Psychic type

John Hurt:What I did, I did without choice

11th Doctor: I know

John Hurt: in the name of peace and sanity

11th Doctor: But not in the name of the Doctor

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Mewtwo II
The Second One

Nature: Jolly
So... My DS was rebooted and I had to restart my game. I was having a good time with Pignite

So, my team as of now:
Dewott, lvl 19
Riolu, lvl 19
Magnemite, lvl 18

Most of the things I done in this game is the same in my previous post. Started game, grabbed Oshawott, fought my rival, saw Alder jumping off a cliff, captured Riolu, got my first badge, caught Magnemite and sweeped Roxie's gym, became a hit in Pokewood, and went to Castelia City after fighting some Plasma thugs. Now, I just got out of the sewers and cleared the battle company.
Old October 20th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Well after Celestial Tower I zoned out listening to people so I spent a good amount of time running around trying to find where to go.
Finally jumped on a plane went through the lava cave place with Bianca.
Did stuff
Ruined Drayden
Chased down Team Plasma followed Hugh to Humilau City and finished running around in front of the cave place.

Current Team

Interdum (m)
Level 48

Aurum (m)
Level 50

Wheatley
Level 51
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Giant women? Looks like a boyfriend-girlfriend argument gone wrong is in order for today!

Chargestone Cave is, like, totally unchanged, aside from a lack of any Team Plasma presence. Oh, and Mistralton City is still as wet as ever.

Took forever for me to meet Aurea. Now off to that one tower that seems to keep turning and turning around... Oh, rang the bell, too. I wonder why... (Free Lucky Egg!)

Now that's taken care of... oh, time to head for the Gym... OUCH! Whatever it is, it's going to fail OSHA. The winds are so strong, I had trouble keeping my two feet still... Fraxure took short work of everyone in here, too, and the better - and he's gaining experience like mad.

Airplane ride!

...Why are we in desert country now?

The Strange House is creepy in its own way... and also some Trainers just want to battle there for some reason. Also, what's this Lunar Wing for?

Reversal Mountain paints the whole scene a tint of red. Bianca again, and now she's off to do some researching. Just as usual.

To Undella! Wait a second, the Marine Tube is not open yet? Oh well, but-- HUGH'S RAGING TIME!

...not that it matters. Opelucid Gym is epic in every way.

(Late-game spoilers)
Spoiler:
Pokemon Centres must be made of Nokiadium. Looks like Opelucid's in bad shape today!

Humilau is a weird resort "city"... and the Gym Leader likes to do his own thing in his own way, yo. Keiran finally could catch up with all the experience to the Haxorus.

Also, Fuzzles time.

This frigate is weird flying stuff.
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:43 PM
何贤豪

For my adventure...firstly, I chose Oshawott (the way I'd do so for almost any Unova game, except for White, where I went with Snivy). Then, I went to Flocessy Town, and met Alder. Then, I went to the Ranch and gave the second Town Map to Hugh. Afterwards, I found the Herdier that the owner lost. Then, I got challenged by two children, you know...the ones that Alder asked the player to battle against? Then I tried to beat Cheren, but I lost. So I decided to grind my Oshawott in Flocessy Ranch and nearby, plus catching some Pokemon. During the midst of that, I found a Shiny Lillipup! Awesome... And I'll be challenging Cheren once my Oshawott evolves, which would mean I'd level him up by one more level. (He's Lv.16.)
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:05 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
The Strange House is creepy in its own way... and also some Trainers just want to battle there for some reason. Also, what's this Lunar Wing for?
You can guess... once :D

As for my progress...
I'm doing after game and trying to visit every location so I can finally spend some quality time in the White Treehollow =D
Oh yeah, and I used the Lunar Wing xD
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:08 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Defeated Skyla earier and flew to the next town (forgot the name), I've just finished exploring the strange house, I'm going to head into Reversal mountain soon.

Team;

Emboar Lv39
Krokorok Lv39
Flaafy Lv39
Unzefant Lv39

I'm waiting till I get to Undella Town before I add any more pokemon, I'm thinking Wailord or Walrein

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:19 AM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
I'm a little behind on posting these. I get distracted reading everyone else's!

October 14, 2012

I spent a significant amount of time in the Dream World this morning: first with Maractus, where all we found was a Nosepass that could use Stealth Rock, and then with Mareep, who gained a level, and brought back many items as well as a female Basculin that could use Zen Headbutt.

I entered the Virbank Complex and started to explore. Among other Pokémon, I found a wild Growlithe and Koffing that I managed to capture! I already had six Pokémon with me, so they were immediately sent to storage.

“Growlithe, the Puppy Pokémon. Growlithe are extrememly loyal to their trainers. They will remain motionless until they are given orders by their trainers. They will bark at those who approach unexpectedly to scare them away.”

“Koffing, the Poison Gas Pokémon. Koffing are kept aloft by lighter-than-air gases gases contained in their bodies. These gases are toxic and not only smell, but can also cause massive explosions.”

163. Growlithe

164. Koffing

One of the trainers I battled in the complex had a Magby, which I haven’t seen in Unova yet.

“Magby, the Live Coal Pokémon. Magby have magma-like blood that circulates throughout their bodies. Their body temperature is over 1,100 degrees F. Embers escape from mouth and nose when they breathe.”

I then found a new Entree not far from Virbank City. There were a lot of small missions called Funfest Missions that not only helped to grow this new Entree, but also allowed me to gather quite a few items and berries. While I was running around on these missions, my Azurill evolved into a Marill!

“Marill, the Aquamouse Pokémon. Marill keep from drowning due to the oil-filled end of their tails that float on water. They are fine even in rivers with strong currents.”

165. Marill

I went back to the Pokémon Center, and rotated my team, keeping Marill, Magnemite, Koffing, Drifloon, Swablu, and Elekid with me.

I also received some more medals, which along with some new Hint Medals, brings my total to 41:
Evolution Hopeful
Battle Teacher

October 15, 2012

Dream World: Cruslte. Nothing new; Mawile with Fire Fang.

After work I received four more medals and two Hint Medals, bringing me up to 27 medals and making 44 total:
Moderate Customer
Mission Host Lv. 1
First Friend
Ace of Hearts

October 16, 2012

A quick trip to the Dream World after midnight with Psyduck raised its level. We also came back with a Stunfisk.

I had a very long day at work, but late in the evening I decided to look for the Virbank Gym. It was a very unimposing structure in the middle of the city covered in graffiti. When I approached it, I could hear loud punk rock music coming from inside. I walked in and descended down the stairs. I entered a large auditorium, where a band was playing! I asked one of the fans that was rocking out where the gym leader was, and he said that Roxie, the head of the band, was also the Virbank Gym Leader. After the band played their set, I asked Roxie if I could have a gym battle. She said she would battle me tomorrow, but I was welcome to battle the other band members for some practice. Apparently the Virbank Gym is a poison-type gym, because I fought Venipede, Koffing, and even a Grimer!

“Grimer, the Sludge Pokémon. Grimer gather in polluted places and increase the bacteria in their bodies. They were born when sludge in a dirty stream was exposed to the moon’s X-rays.”

After some good trainer battles using my Dunsparce and Magnemite, I returned to the Pokémon Center. I contacted Professor Burnet who was able to download the data from the Dream Radar. I managed to find an Igglybuff and a handful of Shuckle in the Interdream Space, which she transferred to me in Dream Balls!

“Shuckle, the Mold Pokémon. Schuckle store berries in their shells. These berries eventually ferment to become thick, pulpy juices that taste delicious.”

“Igglybuff, the Balloon Pokémon. Igglybuff have soft and bouncy bodies that have a faintly sweet scent. If they start to bounce, they cannot stop.”

166. Shuckle

167. Igglybuff

I gained a new medal, giving me 28 medals earned plus 17 hint medals:
Wonder Writer
Kalos Medals: 67
Kalos Ribbons: 6

Last edited by OffRoadSP; October 21st, 2012 at 05:30 AM.
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:31 AM
Za_Destroyer
DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPD ERP

Nature: Lax
Currently at Nimbasa City about to take on the Gym. My Team is Servine, Magby, Genesect, Mincinno, Zubat, and Azurill.

Serving, Protecting what we love, Destroying...
It is a Way of Life...
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:38 AM
pokehearts
I like trains.

Nature: Naive
So, I have:
-Beat 5 Gyms
-Beat the PWT
-and have an awesome team.

My Team:
-Servine lvl 34
-Darumaka lvl 31
-Azumarill lvl 32
-Scraggy lvl 30
-Zubat lvl 20

and I'm currently trying to get an axew.

Friend Codes:
White 2: 2538 1585 2551

The unofficial Train Master of the Pokecommunity
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:10 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Arrived in Lacunosa Town and defeated the two Plasma dudes that showed up, I also managed to catch a Wailmer while surfing in Undella City which has now evolved into Wailord (I'm still shocked at the amount of space it takes up in battle, nearly half the screen lol)

Team (same as before but at Lv41-42)

Old October 21st, 2012, 10:11 AM
The Sly Fox
Community Supporter

Just defeated Ghetsis and Black Kyurem. I traveled Route 23 and am now standing in front of Victory Road.

The team right now:

Samurott Level 50
Lucario Level 50
Ampharos Level 50
Flygon Level 52
Magmortar Level 50
Sneasel Level 44

I just caught Sneasel in the Giant Chasm, wasn't planning on adding him but when I found him I had to get him because I love Weavile. Dumped my Scrafty for him.
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Just cleared White Treehollow Area 10 for the second time for training purposes. Was a... uhh.. rather rough trip with my current team.. But, we managed somehow:

[End Result]

Aera (Lv. 92) @Shell Bell

Sora (Lv. 91) @Lucky Egg

Zoey (Lv. 90) @Lucky Egg

Zeiru (Lv. 90) @Leftovers

Yui (Lv. 90) @Lucky Egg

Serenity (Lv. 91) @Leftovers

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:40 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Is it bad that Ace Trainer Belle made me black out? Haha.

I'm in Mistralton now. Haven't updated in a while but from my last post, I've done a lot. I'm going to the Celestial Tower, just to see Juniper's script, then I'll challenge Skyla.
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:50 PM
Zerrah.
Mauling with Ursaring

I just did the worst thing ever. I beat the game just less than 39 minutes ago that I got really excited and wanted to start Challenge mode right away so I...deleted my save data and restarted the game expecting it to ask me which mode I wanted to start on... I went on YouTube and checked, only to realize I was supposed to change it from the Unova Link tab, not start a new game manually. Sooooo angry right now.

Friend Safari and DW Pokemon - A Gen VI Trade Thread

3DS Friend Code:
3754 7177 6489
Brittany
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:31 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Wow...been a while since I last updated.

Anyway, I beat Cheren and I'm currently in the Virbank Complex looking for a good-natured/IVed Magnemite. I also downloaded Genesect via Wi-Fi, but haven't bothered picking it up yet.

Current team:

Oshawott, male, level 15
-Tackle
-Focus Energy
-Water Gun
-Water Sport
Nature: Hardy

Riolu, female, level 13
-Foresight
-Quick Attack
-Endure
-Counter
Ability: Steadfast

Lillipup, male, level 13
-Leer
-Tackle
-Odor Sleuth
-Bite
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pickup

Pidove, male, level 13
-Gust
-Growl
-Leer
-Quick Attack
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Big Pecks

Venipede, male, level 13
-Defense Curl
-Rollout
-Poison Sting
-Pursuit
Nature: Naive
Ability: Poison Point

Old October 22nd, 2012, 12:07 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

I arrived in Opelucid City and attempted the gym (after some last minute training on Route 9) where I got thrashed by the first trainer, So I decided to go back to Village Bridge and capture a Lapras (it even has the Shell Armour ability), I trained it up to match the rest of my team (from Lv30), I'm going to heal and attempt the gym again.

Team:

Emboar Lv45
Lapras Lv44
Krookodile Lv45
Ampharos Lv44
Unfezant Lv44

Old October 22nd, 2012, 01:18 AM
何贤豪

Well, I guess I should post as well...So, I've gone to Virbank City, defeated Roxie, made some movies at Pokestar Studios, taken down some Team Plasma Grunts...and made my way to Castelia City, where I went to the Sewers, battled a few Trainers, obtained a few Pokemon along the way (that happens anywhere there are wild Pokemon), met Burgh and Colress + beaten two more Team Plasma Grunts. Afterwards, I went to the Relic...uh...something (I kinda forgot), battled two Scientists and a Backpacker, got about two items...and then used the Escape Rope, because I was dying over there. Afterwards, I just had to level grind, and so I did. Then, I took on Burgh, beaten him up, obtained the badge...then I went to Route 4, where I defeated some Trainers and Colress. But there...I pretty much lost to a couple of a Motorcyclist and a Roughneck...Hooligans? And went to the Join Avenue, and entitled myself Gunsou there. As of now, I'm at the Desert Resort...beating up Trainers before trying to beat up Elesa...Man! My first try in White 2 (Japanese) against her made me have to grind hard to evolve my Dewott into a Samurott, then I could beat her up. And I found N's Scraggy as well while exploring Desert Resort.

A vague Current Team List...

Dewott (The evolution of a certain person's favorite...)
Lucario (Everyone's always gunning for this in Flocessy Ranch as a Riolu.)
Tranquill (I'm waiting for its evolution...Unfezant.)
Mareep (As of now, its pretty much useless...)
Patrat (My Cut slave.)
Psyduck (My Strength slave.)
Old October 22nd, 2012, 01:43 AM
Scorpiopt

Got damit getting my ass kicked on the new PWT download 2012 Junior Division Challenge
Only managed to pass the first round so far

Old October 22nd, 2012, 02:19 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Defeated Drayden earlier and made my way to Humilau City where I also defeated Marlon, So far I've found the gyms on this game alot easier than they were in the original Black and White, I'm now making my way through Route 22 where I'm about to encounter Terrakion, I've also just caught a Lunatone for my team.

Final Team for Elite 4:

Emboar Lv48
Lapras Lv46
Ampharos Lv49
Krookodile Lv47
Lunatone Lv46
Unfezant Lv47

Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:36 AM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
October 17, 2012

Dream World: Tirtouga. Found: nothing new; Electrike with Ice Fang.

Marill also went through the Dream World this morning, and although we were there for over an hour, it did not gain a level. We did bring back a Alomomola that knows Pain Split.

I also obtained another medal, making 29:
Frequent Trader

Now for my gym battle with Roxie in the evening!
Virbank Gym Challenge
Vs. Roxie

It’s the usual rules, with each of us using two Pokémon. Only I, as the challenger, could substitute Pokémon, and the battle will be over when one side is out of Pokémon.

“Get ready!” Roxie yelled. “I’m gonna knock some sense outta ya!”

“I can’t wait for this battle!” I yelled back. “I haven’t battled a poison-type gym leader since way back in Kanto! So I’m going to use a sound strategy. Magnemite, maximize!”

“Using a steel-type since they’re immune to poison, huh?” Roxie strummed her guitar, then grabbed her Poké Ball. “Koffing, rock the house!”

The two Pokémon appeared on the field and hovered in front of each other.

“Magnemite, start things off with Sonicboom!” I called the first order.

“Koffing, Tackle his Magnemite!” responded Roxie.

The waves from the Sonicboom struck Koffing for a large amount of damage, but Koffing shook it off and lunged into Magnemite with Tackle, doing minimal damage.

“Koffing looks shaken up,” I noticed. “Quick, before it recovers, use Sonicboom again!”

Sonicboom hit hard, knocking Koffing out!

“Koffing, take a break,” Roxie said as she called her Pokémon from the field. “I can feel your desire to win pouring out of you! Ok, next set! Whirlipede, rock the house!”

“A Whirlipede!” I exclaimed. “I’ve got just the thing for that. Magnemite, return, take a well-deserved rest. Ok, Dunsparce, maximize!”

“Whirlipede, Venoshock!” Roxie ordered. The attack struck Dunsparce for a little damage.

“Dunsparce, set things up with your Defense Curl!” I called to my Pokémon. Dunsparce rolled into a ball.

“Whirlipede, keep up the Venoshock attacks!” Whirlipede hit again, but Dunsparce was hanging in there just fine.

“Now’s the time!” I yelled excitedly. “Dunsparce, use Rollout!”

Dunsparce rolled towards Whirlipede, and hit for super-effective damage that was powered up even more due to the prior Defense Curl. But…

“Dunsparce, what’s wrong?” Dunsparce looked hurt! “Ah, of course! Poison Point!”

“That’s right,” said Roxie. “My Whirlipede can poison any Pokémon that makes physical contact with it!”

Thankfully, my Dunsparce was holding a Sitrus Berry, so it managed to recover some health.

“And, now that your Pokémon is poisoned, it makes this move twice as effective! Whirlipede, Venoshock!”

Venoshock did a lot of damage, but Dunsparce was able to handle it. It was still spinning from the Rollout, and it attacked one more time, and this time did enough damage to knock out Whirlipede!

“Whirlipede, return,” Roxie said as here Pokémon disappeared from the battlefield. “You did a great job. But this challenger rocked hard! Your Pokémon wanted this win! Here, proof that you beat me!”

This was a much easier win that the last gym, but now I’ve earned the Toxic Badge!

Kalos Medals: 67
Kalos Ribbons: 6

Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Started up my game. Thought the intro looked nice. But repetitive.

Got in, instantly did memory link. Now I can play while I hear praises about myself xD
Got Genesect event before I forget it.
Started, and walked around.
What, my rival walks with me?

Got my Servine! Fought my rival. 5 tackles, and he's DONE FOR. Save and close, enough for now xD
EDIT: Got pokeballs and saw N's flash back found one purrloin, ignored it. Couldn't find N's

Last edited by FrostPheonix; October 22nd, 2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Zerrah.
Mauling with Ursaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerrah. View Post
Spoiler:

• Started as the male protagonist; named myself Maverik
  • Chose Snivy, because I always use Oshawott, and I don't want to use Tepig
  • Was very startled to see Alder jump off a cliff at me
  • When searching for the Herdier, captured a Riolu, nicknamed him Vladmir.
  • Also caught an Azurill (Penelope) in the farm, was the worst decision of my life.
  • Surprisingly beat Cheren's Work-up-ing pooch with Azurill. (I charmed until it cancelled out Work Up, and then chipped away with Bubblebeam.
  • Went to Virbank and was surprised, but completely ecstatic, to see Magby. Caught one and named it Hades.
  • Audino-spammed until my team was at level 19 and then swept Roxie's Pokemon.
  • Participated in a few movies cause it was too darn fun!
  • Chased Plasma out, and took the ship to Castelia.
  • Riolu and Azurill finally evolve, unfortunately after Roxie
  • Searched around, got a few good items, and after learning of Burgh's disappearance, was lead to the sewers by Iris.
  • Now I'm currently scouring in this filthy place with Hugh.

Servine @ Miracle Seed
Serious (Male) LV20
~Leaf Tornado
~Leer
~Leech Seed
~Growth

Penelope
Bold (Female) LV20
~Charm
~Bubblebeam
~Aqua Tail
~Slam

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV20
~Feint
~Quick Attack
~Endure
~Force Palm

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV21
~Faint Attack
~Clear Smog
~Ember
~Smokescreen

Oh my, it almost pains me to write their horrible natures down. I can't wait to restart so I can make them better. XD

Spoiler:

Wow, I felt like I accomplished so much, but I actually barely got anywhere. :/
  • Cleared the sewers of Team Plasma
  • Found Burgh
  • Found the Garden with Eevee and caught 3 Male ones
  • While farming for Eevee, trained on Audino
  • Healed, put an Eevee in my party to evolve into Espeon, and headed to the gym
  • Defeated Burgh
  • Left Castelia, defeated weird scientist with funky hair
  • Now I'm scouring the route for items and a Trapinch

Servine @ Miracle Seed
Serious (Male) LV25
~Leaf Tornado
~Mega Drain
~Leech Seed
~Growth

Penelope
Bold (Female) LV24
~Charm
~Bubblebeam
~Aqua Tail
~Slam

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV25
~Feint
~Quick Attack
~Endure
~Force Palm

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV25
~Faint Attack
~Clear Smog
~Flame Burst
~Smokescreen

Eevee
Mild (Male) LV18
~Sand-Attack
~Growl
~Quick Attack
~Bite

Spoiler:
Alright, it's taken me quite a long time to update, but so much has happened! I am currently heading to Opelucid to fight Drayden. My team has undergone drastic changes, all of which I am extremely proud of.

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV45
~Thunderpunch
~Swords Dance
~Bone Rush
~Force Palm

Espeon
Mild (Male) LV47
~Morning Sun
~Psychic
~Quick Attack
~Shadow Ball

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV47
~Faint Attack
~Confuse Ray
~Fire Punch
~Smokescreen

Cutie Pie
Mild (Female) LV47
~Sucker Punch
~Electro Ball
~Signal Beam
~Volt Switch

Goggles
Adamant (Male) LV48
~Bide
~Crunch
~Rock Slide
~Dig

Ferocity
Sassy (Female) LV31
~Swift
~Aqua Jet
~Double Hit
~Whirlpool

Now trying to get my team to 55 before facing Drayden. Really it's only cause I want Trapinch to evolve with Earthquake, since the TM is only available post-game.
So last night I beat the E4 and was so excited that I didn't check how to restart with Challenge mode, so I ended up erasing my save file and now unable to play Challenge mode. But the following is my final team for the game:

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV61
~Thunderpunch
~Strength (I really needed the HM on hand, but unwilling to box another of my team )
~Bone Rush
~Force Palm

Espeon
Mild (Male) LV61
~Morning Sun
~Psychic
~Grass Knot
~Shadow Ball

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV53
~Faint Attack
~Confuse Ray
~Fire Punch
~Smokescreen

Cutie Pie
Mild (Female) LV62
~Energy Ball
~Thunderbolt
~Bug Buzz
~Volt Switch

Goggles
Adamant (Male) LV61
~Dragon Claw
~Crunch
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

Ferocity
Sassy (Female) LV61
~Waterfall
~Aqua Jet
~Brick Break
~Ice Punch

I was satisfied with my team, and I'm glad I traded them to Black before restarting Black 2.

Friend Safari and DW Pokemon - A Gen VI Trade Thread

3DS Friend Code:
3754 7177 6489
Brittany
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Started Pokemon White 2 on my birthday today.

My mom came home and told me Bianca was in town waiting for me. My rival said he wanted me to get a pokemon so we could battle. I found Bianca and I chose Oshawott as my pokemon. I met Alder a few minutes later on Route 19 and he said he was gonna help me train,but he told me to ind my rival. I battled on the trainer I could and beat my rival 2 times,2nd time he almost KOed my Oshawott with 2 crits. I went to the ranch where we had to find a lost Herder. I found him and I met the black plasma grunt. We talked and then after we returned the Herder I caught a Riolu.

Current Team:
Riolu Lv 9
Oshawott Lv 11
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links