The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 13th, 2012 (01:58 AM).
Pokedorkus
Zen Darumaka

Hi guys im new to raptor ex and id like to trade my turtwig lvl 9 for a fire/ghost/or psychic pokemon plz reply if your interested
Old October 13th, 2012 (05:26 AM). Edited October 13th, 2012 by casualsden.
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

I don't need a Turtwig as I don't plan to complete Pokedex but I can help you. From the top of my head, I have a level 10 (I think) Chimchar and can look for a specific pokemon for you as well. I'm 40 hours in to the game now, can easily travel between cities. So it won't be much problem if the pokemon you want I already have or have already seen it in the wild. I won't trade in legendaries though.

If you want to trade PM me your pokemon's code or post it here. I'll do the same.

Btw, I could evolve my Kadabra to Alakazam. I started a new game with a separate save file. Caught another pokemon other than starter and rushed to Krypton city to trade. I used the newly caught Yanma to trade with Kadabra from my main save and traded it back once it evolved after trading. The whole process took me about 50 minutes but if I need something like that again, it will probably be 10 miutes or less.

update: I might have PMed you twice for the same thing. Sorry about that.

another edit because the forum thinks it's double posting even if it has been a day after the previous post apparently: BUG: If you go to Mosdeep city, you can surf on land and can have access to inaccessable waters from behind the big building. Only way out I think is a Pokemon who can use Teleport. I used my Alakazam's Teleport.

Another BUG: If you use Teleport from overseas (i.e. last used Pokemon Center is at Mossdeep but you use Teleport from Sootopolis city. You'll be warped to outside of the map, you can move a little but there is no way to go out other than loading the previous save.
Old October 14th, 2012 (07:24 AM).
EntA
Unhatched Egg

Mr. Casuelden....
Are you sure there are pokemons gen V in raptor EX?
I wonder..where they are..
Old October 14th, 2012 (02:21 PM).
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntA View Post
Mr. Casuelden....
Are you sure there are pokemons gen V in raptor EX?
I wonder..where they are..
There isn't. I said till gen 5. "till" means the one before is included which means 4 is included but 5 is not.

Also, where did you see me say it? It was in another thread I think because it is not here.
Old October 14th, 2012 (06:34 PM).
DarkDestroya
Unknown Mystery

Nature: Lonely
Um, may I ask how to save the game? I know this might be very basic, but I'm new to this.
Old October 15th, 2012 (01:23 AM).
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

Press the menu button and save from there. At the start the game asks you to adjust buttons. If you don't remember what buttons you assigned, try your keyboard keys or restart if you are not far into the game.
Old October 15th, 2012 (02:32 PM).
ahmet476
standing around

Thanks for doing this game. I'm really enjoying it I've read about your comments on game's name on the first post. I think Raptor is cool :D A lucky mistake if you ask me. There are quite some grammatical errors in the game but it's fine because it's not like I cannot understand what you meant.

I'm around 60 hours into the game right now. I think I'm close to the end and that's without trying to catch all the pokemon (i.e. completing the pokedex). Considering it has pokemon up to gen 5 (means gen 5 is not included), it would take many hours longer if I tried to catch everything or evolved them or traded them to evolve.

Your story of making this game is quite an ambitious one. I applaud you. I would never be able to do it.
Old October 16th, 2012 (07:22 PM).
henry91
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Who want to fight my team I beating the torkia league with this team.
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Old October 17th, 2012 (01:26 AM).
dus3

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
Who want to fight my team I beating the torkia league with this team.
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5 pkmn lvl100...thats nice...i KOed your last pkmn swampert with venusaur lvl 90 petal dance...but good team..[ps i won ]
Old October 17th, 2012 (05:13 AM).
henry91
Unhatched Egg

I need to replace scizor can u recommend a pokemon
Old October 17th, 2012 (05:17 AM).
Faihz89
Misterious Trainer

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmmr111 View Post
Okay, I'm on my way to beat the chaos 16 I guess, anyway I decided to level up and capture some Pokemon along the way, before I finish the game. I returned to flanova region, and I realized there's a 4th island, where I don't seem to be able to go, nor by balloon, neither by surfing the sea.
I see there's an emerald path there and another town "jadefeld", and mt Iris. so.... is there any way to go There, or is it just decorative? can you guys help me out?
u must beat the torxia league first

my rooster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and
Spoiler:
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Old October 17th, 2012 (05:38 AM). Edited October 17th, 2012 by henry91.
henry91
Unhatched Egg

You have to catch or beat arceus then talk to professor oak and he will tell you to find Waterfall HM which is found in Mt Iris. ( after you talk to him Jadefeld Town will be unlocked)
Old October 17th, 2012 (03:17 PM).
dus3

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
I need to replace scizor can u recommend a pokemon
its up to you..your team is good..levelling up scizor to lvl 100 is really hard but u made it..i have lvl 92 luxray, lvl 92 staraptor, lvl 93 infernape, lvl 90 venusaur and lvl 95 swampert..right know i wanna levelling up all the legendaries to lvl 100 just for fun
Old October 17th, 2012 (10:43 PM).
mhention
Unhatched Egg

Can i have a permission to have this amazing pokemon rom of yours and share it to many pokemon lovers to another site? Don't worry i will credit you for this great job.
Old October 18th, 2012 (07:29 AM).
Pokedorkus
Zen Darumaka

any1 wana trade a togipie(5), pickachu(19), or charmander(10)?
Old October 18th, 2012 (01:20 PM).
Seraphimon-sama

I know this has been posted before, but I can't get the Mystery Gift Celebi. Every time I try to get it the following shows up:

The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
Interpreter 2 *in `pbExecuteScript'
Trading:633:in `pbGetMysteryGift'
(eval)in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `eval'
Interpreter 2 *in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

How can I fix this problem?

Also, does anyone have a Moon Stone and a Pokemon that they would be willing to trade, because I need a Moon Stone to evolve my Nidoran once it evolves into Nidorina.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old October 19th, 2012 (11:50 AM).
adac
Unhatched Egg

does somebody know where i can get tm51 roost? D:
Old October 19th, 2012 (08:12 PM). Edited October 20th, 2012 by fated4glory.
fated4glory
Unhatched Egg

can anyone confirm light ball being obtainable in Raptor EX? I have gone through at least 50 pikachu with no luck, I tried to find the PBS folder (viewing hidden files) and it seemed to be gone, so I have no way of confirming if it even exists in the programmed data

Edit 1: still no light ball and I've coveted over 200 wild pikachu (spent over 4 hours trying to get light ball) (I know covet/thief works because I stole 1 berry from pikachu and 7 berries from vulpix)
Old October 20th, 2012 (06:41 PM).
Seraphimon-sama

Ok, not sure if this has been asked before, but are shiny Pokemon in the game?
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old October 21st, 2012 (12:51 AM).
Pokedorkus
Zen Darumaka

I lost my raptor ex data so i hve to start al over so i was wondering if there were ppl my lvlthey could trade with me and i also dont get how to us my blog can some one help?
Old October 21st, 2012 (10:06 AM).
DarkDestroya
Unknown Mystery

Nature: Lonely
Does anyone want a Prinplup(Just hatched it) for a haunter?
Old October 21st, 2012 (10:48 AM).
ahmet476
standing around

Is it possible to catch Arceus after your first encounter with it?
Spoiler:
I defeated it in raptor shrine. I wanted to catch it but it kept regaining its shield after calimng down each time along with a long error text popping up. I don't think it's supposed to regain its shield. I can't use any pokeball on him when shielded. He was enraged when the shield broke and ultra balls never worked on him though he had only a sliver of health. And game didn't let me use Master Ball no matter what. It said it won't work on him. I wonder is it possible to catch it at all?
Old October 21st, 2012 (12:25 PM).
fated4glory
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
Ok, not sure if this has been asked before, but are shiny Pokemon in the game?
Yes there are, I caught a shiny Illumse while trying to find my first heracross (i wont be using the illumse but caught it just because it was shiny) also sometimes you will find a trainer with a shiny, and I know that a person who was doing a lets play encountered a shiny on his first video (he didnt realize it, and by the 3rd video he had already encountered a trainer with a shiny in the 1st gym)
Old October 21st, 2012 (02:15 PM). Edited October 21st, 2012 by Seraphimon-sama.
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by fated4glory View Post
Yes there are, I caught a shiny Illumse while trying to find my first heracross (i wont be using the illumse but caught it just because it was shiny) also sometimes you will find a trainer with a shiny, and I know that a person who was doing a lets play encountered a shiny on his first video (he didnt realize it, and by the 3rd video he had already encountered a trainer with a shiny in the 1st gym)
Oh ok. I wasn't sure because the Deoxys event in Duskduke Town turned out to be a Shiny Speed Forme. Thankfully, I managed to catch it. Then I turned it into a HM Slave.

EDIT: Does anyone have an Electabuzz or Magmar to trade? I'm looking to trade my Male Lv.25 Electabuzz that is holding a Magnet.
RPEXT285wT4CxyXhjRJvbfzmAev2xgKr95eERiMjherj9xTmp8MIvp+uJR/2xxnr9
8oD7/e6BC/2xg3r9sYB6/bGAeuYQAvKp0OsPhNCgWv2xgHo=

Old October 21st, 2012 (03:29 PM).
ahmet476
standing around

Does anyone want to exchange save files?

1 I'm looking for a save file with Arceus caught. (I will trade it myself with one of my pokemon in my own game). I fainted it and the game auto-saved after that. Of course it overwrote my save file, so I cannot reload to try and catch it again. I have caught all legendary possible to catch till Arceus and has a team of pokemon around level 75. Also two HM slaves. Some other pokemon that I caught while playing as well. I'm going to Mt. Iris at the moment.

2. Btw, do I need Flash inside Mt. Iris? I have it on one of my HM slaves. Just don't want to bring it with my team there.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links