The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #301    
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:57 AM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleH771
That bridge is VERY well thought up. However it doesn't make sense. There is a large pillar on the ground with the platform starting part way up it which in theory means that the bridge is above ground level. You need to remove the bottom segment of the pillars that are on the ground. The ones on the small islands however are good and work very nicely.
Lol. The map drawing doesn't serve as a precise representation of what the game maps look like; this is especially true with the designs of buildings. They're all drawn and colored as the old models from FR if you notice. lol. The Emerald Bridge was already changed from what the teeny tiny one in the sketch shows. If the only criticism you can levy is one this minute, then I guess I'm in good shape. =] (Btw, not for nothing, but change how your gym's windows look--the sheen in the window panes is mirrored. ;x)

Just so you all know, I am still working on this. =] I would like to have some release out soon, but we'll see just how 'soon' that is haha.

This was something I made a while back, but I'll go ahead and show you all now. This is the room within Ancient Azurect where The Emerald Tablet sleeps.



Thank you all for your support and comments, I really appreciate it. =] Also don't forget to look on the Facebook page, there's sometimes updates there that I don't post here. =P
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #302    
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:01 AM
PokemonMasters's Avatar
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Wow ! That is so cool. Can't wait for the new release! ;D
btw, are those custom tiles?
__________________

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Reply With Quote
  #303    
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:31 AM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Yes, those are custom tiles that took me a while to make. I've been doing this for a lot of other places as well, so there's a lot of that to look forward to. =]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #304    
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:49 AM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bela View Post
Lol. The map drawing doesn't serve as a precise representation of what the game maps look like; this is especially true with the designs of buildings. They're all drawn and colored as the old models from FR if you notice. lol. The Emerald Bridge was already changed from what the teeny tiny one in the sketch shows. If the only criticism you can levy is one this minute, then I guess I'm in good shape. =] (Btw, not for nothing, but change how your gym's windows look--the sheen in the window panes is mirrored. ;x)

Just so you all know, I am still working on this. =] I would like to have some release out soon, but we'll see just how 'soon' that is haha.

This was something I made a while back, but I'll go ahead and show you all now. This is the room within Ancient Azurect where The Emerald Tablet sleeps.



Thank you all for your support and comments, I really appreciate it. =] Also don't forget to look on the Facebook page, there's sometimes updates there that I don't post here. =P
OMG! That tiles look awesome! I can't wait for the next release!
Reply With Quote
  #305    
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM
minato41893
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
I can't wait for this to be done gonna be a great game to play! I will wait for the full release.
Reply With Quote
  #306    
Old November 8th, 2012, 05:48 AM
butterflye's Avatar
butterflye
Dancing on the rainbow lane
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
This hack looks amazing. I love this last tiles! I can't say anything except wow and, naturely, keep going! ;D
Reply With Quote
  #307    
Old November 15th, 2012, 03:23 PM
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Looks promissing, Might try it in later BETA's as I hate playing a bit and wait for months till more comes
__________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Reply With Quote
  #308    
Old November 27th, 2012, 02:53 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Ok, I tried this one out and this is awesome!

Anyways, there is an error in the second Gym there was a girl there that still uses her safron gym trainer script which let's you battle a level 34 gastly.

Anyways, I like how you do this just wanted to suggest you about new Pokemon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #309    
Old December 1st, 2012, 03:35 PM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
So Pokemon Rose has won hack of the quarter. Thank you all for your support!

I've updated the screenshots with updated tiles and added a few more. ;)

Also, I'll show off some of the place I've been focusing on right now, Sinishade City.


When you first arrive, this truck is blocking your progress further into the city. You'll just have to occupy yourself by visiting the Dept. Store before it leaves...


The Game Corner is also in this town. You'll find additional games you can play for coins (and also rare items) in the back room.


Here's a peak at Sinishade Gym. What could those headstones mean? And what kind of Gym Leader do you face? You'll find out soon enough. ;]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #310    
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:20 PM
PokemonMasters's Avatar
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
First I would like to say Congrats ;D
For the world map you did great considering the fact that you can only use 16 colors.
The House in Victrial Town looks a little weird. The red roof house looked better
__________________

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Reply With Quote
  #311    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:54 PM
Maxilos
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
After I get that SS Ticket, what am I suppose to do now? XD
Reply With Quote
  #312    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:20 PM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
That's the end of the current beta. There's nothing to do after that. ;P
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #313    
Old December 3rd, 2012, 02:17 AM
Pinkish Purple's Avatar
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kirigakure
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Congratulations on winning the HotQ! Looking forward to more betas
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #314    
Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:48 AM
Saltsas's Avatar
Saltsas
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Greece, Athens
Gender: Male
1st of all Congratulations for winning the HotQ :D Also I can see that this hack is making a nicely progress.Personaly I have liked your Facebook page of this hack and waiting for a new version :D
Reply With Quote
  #315    
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:16 AM
shadshaddo
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Hey I really like where this game is going, so on a whim I started Lping it or at least up to where the beta stops anyway. I hope that's ok? I just wanted to check to be sure.


/watch?v=5-IjZl127Yw&feature=youtu.be
Reply With Quote
  #316    
Old December 10th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Yeah, LP away! I love the voices you did during that video. Dewgong gong gong =P

Today I'm sharing something I've been wanting to do for quite some time. The side-scrolling perspective is something I had planned to do for this hack some months ago, and I finally got around to drawing something to capture that perspective in a map.



One such area to use this style is the Silver Isles. I think this is a nice way to properly represent what I envision the pillar islands look like. This perspective will be used for the exterior parts when you exit from the Silver Isles' main cave areas, including where you'll find the legendary bird Pokemon (as you can see).

I plan to use this side-scrolling perspective in two more areas: the Emerald Bridge and a cave area on Route 665 where you climb up the interior of the mountainside.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #317    
Old December 11th, 2012, 02:55 PM
shadshaddo
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bela View Post
Yeah, LP away! I love the voices you did during that video. Dewgong gong gong =P

Today I'm sharing something I've been wanting to do for quite some time. The side-scrolling perspective is something I had planned to do for this hack some months ago, and I finally got around to drawing something to capture that perspective in a map.



One such area to use this style is the Silver Isles. I think this is a nice way to properly represent what I envision the pillar islands look like. This perspective will be used for the exterior parts when you exit from the Silver Isles' main cave areas, including where you'll find the legendary bird Pokemon (as you can see).

I plan to use this side-scrolling perspective in two more areas: the Emerald Bridge and a cave area on Route 665 where you climb up the interior of the mountainside.

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep them up then! lol I really enjoy what you're doing with the game! Just ignore my complaining, most of it is just me being ridiculous and blaming stupid things. :p
Reply With Quote
  #318    
Old December 23rd, 2012, 12:13 PM
Dragonofdark97@gmail.com's Avatar
Arcanine
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nottingham
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
I'm still stuck at the maze I bet the answer is so simple but I can't do it!!!

The girl that gives you the silk scarf repeatedly gives you silk scarfs I have around 53 so yeh.

The guard who gives you the upgrade has the same bugs as the silk scarf girl when you go into your bag.
__________________

Last edited by DrFuji; December 23rd, 2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Reply With Quote
  #319    
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:37 PM
kensarcher's Avatar
kensarcher
Hack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I'm still stuck at the maze I bet the answer is so simple but I can't do it!!!

The girl that gives you the silk scarf repeatedly gives you silk scarfs I have around 53 so yeh.

The guard who gives you the upgrade has the same bugs as the silk scarf girl when you go into your bag.
about the maze.. its very simple.. try too look at the fence.. you will notice that there were a different one "grayish color fence" you can jump over that fence.. i hope it help :D
Reply With Quote
  #320    
Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:07 PM
Tielur
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada Eh!
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
This looks really nice, ill be trying out the beta tonight, I hope you see it to completion
Reply With Quote
  #321    
Old January 24th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Caramel-O's Avatar
Caramel-O
The dark Cheetah
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Celadon City, Kanto
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Really good work! Its a great job.. well done!! But i wish if you had a more cool graphics ...
But it stil cool!! =D
__________________
Legendary trainer, Umberon's Master
Playing Pokemon for 15 years.
Reply With Quote
  #322    
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Leomc
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
This beta is really good.I can't wait for the next release!!1!
Reply With Quote
  #323    
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:26 AM
MrDollSteak's Avatar
MrDollSteak
Formerly known as 11bayerf1
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Everything is looking awesome!
I like the fact that you modified the TM/HM list!
It's something I'd love to implement in my hack at some point in the future.
Keep up the good work!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #324    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:32 PM
heroicraptor
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Is the most recent patch attached to the first post?
Reply With Quote
  #325    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
It should be! I'm working on a new release that I hope to release sometime soon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.