The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 20th, 2012, 08:57 AM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Hey! I just caught Tornadus (Therian Forme) from my Pokemon Dream Radar. Then I heard that once I send him to White 2, his THerian forme will dissapear. Is this true? Is there anyway that I can keep Tornadus in Therian Forme?
Old October 20th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
There is. There's an item, I think your Tornadus will be holding it, or it's an item that you'll receive afterwards, that lets you control which form Tornadus uses.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

So...do I just use the item on him to change his form? Or what?
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowpointQuincy View Post
I just Went to Nuvema Town. Because I used Memory Link, Zeus's House is there, and everybody is raving about my old player character Zeus.

I just wonder what would happen if I went to Nuvema Town without using Memory Link?

I found a Youtube Video. Nuvema's Center House belongs to "..."

You click on the sign and it says "...'s House"

Strange choice, but I have my answer now.
Old October 20th, 2012, 04:41 PM
o Pikachu o
Pikachu

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:
Does the gift Gible you get from Benga have a set nature or is it random (I got Adamant so I'm just wondering :D)

Is the Eevee you get with the hidden ability from amanita's assistant only male?
Old October 20th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Syltti

Why spoiler?

The Gible has no set nature, and the Eevee can be either gender. I believe there's only a 12.5% chance of getting a female Eevee in ANY instance (wild, breeding, gift).

FC - 4012-4737-6781
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Old October 20th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
Hey! I just caught Tornadus (Therian Forme) from my Pokemon Dream Radar. Then I heard that once I send him to White 2, his THerian forme will dissapear. Is this true? Is there anyway that I can keep Tornadus in Therian Forme?
It stays in its Therian Form. I sent mine and it remains in that form unless you use the Mirror you get in the abundant shrine (if you have a Landorus on you). If you revert them to their Incarnation forms, then they will have their Dream World abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Pikachu o View Post
Spoiler:
Does the gift Gible you get from Benga have a set nature or is it random (I got Adamant so I'm just wondering :D)

Is the Eevee you get with the hidden ability from amanita's assistant only male?
Its generated as soon as you get it. Save before receiving it and soft reset if you aren't happy with its nature/Gender.
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Phoenix-f-
Unhatched Egg

Is it possible to evolve Eevee into Leafeon before E4? Right now in my game, the Sky Arrow Bridge is closed.
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-f- View Post
Is it possible to evolve Eevee into Leafeon before E4? Right now in my game, the Sky Arrow Bridge is closed.
Since you need to reach Pinwheel Forest, you cannot evolve it before E4.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:22 AM
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
It is possible, however you'll need to trade to a Black or White version and evolve it there, then trade it back.
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:27 AM
Phoenix-f-
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
It is possible, however you'll need to trade to a Black or White version and evolve it there, then trade it back.
I need two Ds for that, right? That's sad.
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:36 AM
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter

Quote:
I need two Ds for that, right? That's sad.
Unfortunately the answer is yes.
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:31 AM
Aaron40

How do you evolve Magneton in Pokemon black 2
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:38 AM
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron40 View Post
How do you evolve Magneton in Pokemon black 2
It's simple, just go to Chargestone Cave and level it up there.
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:55 AM
Charicific
PkMn Trainer

Nature: Modest
Hi, so I recently finished the MAIN game and now I am putting effort into finishing the last bits of challenges and stuff. What I need to now is:

Is trading necessary to complete the Unova Pokedex?

I am asking so because I need to get to that Natural Preserve or whatever its called. I NEED to catch that shiny haxorus as people claim. So is trading a must ? I remember I saw the Oshawott line missing...so it got me worried.

Unfortunately...trading for me = Action Replay ...
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:59 AM
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charicific View Post
Hi, so I recently finished the MAIN game and now I am putting effort into finishing the last bits of challenges and stuff. What I need to now is:

I am asking so because I need to get to that Natural Preserve or whatever its called. I NEED to catch that shiny haxorus as people claim. So is trading a must ? I remember I saw the Oshawott line missing...so it got me worried.

Yes, trading is necessary since some Pokemon can only be obtained by transferring from 4th Generation games and there's also version exclusive Pokemon that can only be obtained by trading.
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:03 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charicific View Post

I am asking so because I need to get to that Natural Preserve or whatever its called. I NEED to catch that shiny haxorus as people claim. So is trading a must :( ? I remember I saw the Oshawott line missing...so it got me worried.

I think you'll have to trade to see the Oshawott line... as the only person who has it is your rival. And that's only if you chose Tepig. :(

So yes, trading is necessary.
Old October 21st, 2012, 06:53 AM
nunoedge
Unhatched Egg

Why the only option I have in "Global Terminal" is Global Trade? Why there isn't "Random Matchup" option?
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:06 AM
Syltti

You'll need to go through a large portion of the main story, if not defeat the Elite Four and Champion. I don't remember when, exactly, Random Matchups became available for me.

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Old October 21st, 2012, 07:39 AM
nunoedge
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syltti View Post
You'll need to go through a large portion of the main story, if not defeat the Elite Four and Champion. I don't remember when, exactly, Random Matchups became available for me.
I have beaten elite 4, yet I don't have the option.
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:43 AM
Charicific
PkMn Trainer

Nature: Modest
Awww , then I guess it's AR time...

However another quick and silly question.
What exactly is the "challenge mode" ? Does it involve RESTARTING a new game to enter this mode? Or is it online related?
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:49 AM
Syltti

Challenge Mode basically ups the difficulty of the game. It doesn't restart your file in any way, and the only way to gain access to it in the beginning of the game is to have someone else who has the key transmit it to you via IR. If you have the key and start a new game, you lose the key. Also, only Black 2 receives the Challenge Key after defeating the Pokemon League.

A short summary of Challenge Mode is that all trainers' Pokemon have increased levels and AI, Gym Leaders each gain an additional Pokemon as well as increased levels and AI.

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Old October 21st, 2012, 08:01 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
The gameplay up to Nimbasa city seemed very fast-paced - I arrived to the 4th Gym in a couple of hours. Does the gameplay slow down or will I be able to finish the E4 tomorrow?
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:07 AM
Syltti

Depends. Are you taking time to train or are you just charging through? Did you stop to explore PokeStar Studios? Well, there's still more for you to do story-wise. Whether you hit the Pokemon League by tomorrow depends on whether you catch and train more Pokemon, stop to make movies, explore the PWT, or whatever else.

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Old October 21st, 2012, 11:15 AM
Bofahad
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
Hello!

Can someone help me where to find the Maniacs on B2/W2, and how many Maniacs out there? and what do they love (Stuff would buy for it)

White 2:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links