Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Pokémon] Tha Pokemon Traner Academah (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old October 17th, 2012 (12:56 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
@Yellow You fogots ta add 'lol' on tha end so you can pretend you were only jokng. Lol.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Taxic, Sandstarm, Protect, Iron Heezee, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtauga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstarm, Ice Bebe, Stane Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Heezee
Old October 17th, 2012 (05:46 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Orignally Posted by imevil View Post
WHY IS MAH SU BEN IGNORED lol
Quote:
Orignally Posted by PkMnTraner Yellow View Post
@IMEVIL: COZ YOU HAVEN'T NFOMED US OF A NEW VERSION TA REVIEW. YOU SHOULD POST DIS COMPLETED VERSION NOW SO THAT WE CAN LOOK IT OVER.
Quote:
Orignally Posted by Lncoln West View Post
@Yellow You fogots ta add 'lol' on tha end so you can pretend you were only jokng. Lol.
EDIT:
@IMEVIL: COZ YOU HAVEN'T NFOMED US OF A NEW VERSION TA REVIEW. YOU SHOULD POST DIS COMPLETED VERSION NOW SO THAT WE CAN LOOK IT OVER lol

Quote:
Orignally Posted by ShnyDibeond View Post
@Wolf: Dis time, Mistress raped ta Kiyoko. :P I hope you takes notice of mah post, Wolf!
I'll respond ta it once Yellow puts up tha next Valorie post.

By tha way, Eccentricity Dibeond, you should change yo avatar!

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old October 17th, 2012 (06:44 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm sorry I won't be postng fo a bit, I've been really really sick, and have spent a majority of each day asleep, I'll be back ta postng as soon as I git better, if anyone needs ta bunny mah character(s) thay can until I be well enough ta post.
Old October 21st, 2012 (10:52 AM).
boomYah
Pokemon Geek Kid

Nature: Brave
Nbee (First, Middle-optional and Last): Teacher Jones Taylor

Nicknbee (Optional): All of tha Students call him Taylor, and he's perfectly fne wit that.

Age (18+): 23.

Sex (Male or Female): Male.

Job(What subject do thay teach? Battle Thaory, Breedng 101, etc): I be a master of tha arts of battlng. I would be staked ta teach tha students of dis Academah bout how you engage n battle and/or how ta tran and evolve yo Pokemon.

Appearance (A picture can be provided nstead of a description if you so wish):
An active, fun teacher, who loves ta brng excitement ta any lesson. He is devoted ta help his Students succeed wit thair Pokemon and maybe one day become a Pokemon Master, as he failed ta achieve that. He is tha average height, blonde hair, he only uses his one partner Pokemon, Darkrai, and he he will never stap until he completes tha task at hand. He wears a navy green jacket wit his white vest underneath, armah-cbeouflage shorts and his black combat boots that he always wears.

Personality (How does yo character act and react ta othars? Thair mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): If tha somethng happened ta tha Academah (eg. It gots attacked by Tebe Plasma) he'd probably freak out on tha spot and hide somewhere where he is safe. However, when tha Academah is gong a long as normal, he's a feisty, determned dawg who challenges nearly everyone n tha school, eventhough he only has his one ultimate Pokemon. He is always extremely early (or as he sez, "I'm fashionably early!") so he can do as much fo tha Students as possible.

Histary (Where did yo character grow up? Who did thay grow up wit? What was he/she was dong befoe he/she gots a job at traner school? Why did thay decide ta go ta tha traner school? How did thay meet thair pokemon? Etcetera): Teacher Jones Taylor grew up n tha sub-urban isas of Castelia City, sittng back n tha alleys, botharng thugz when it was not needed. He than met tha previous heezeemaster of tha Academah, Dumlus Alizo, who than tald him that what he was dong was not what a boi of his age should be dong. Dumlus opened his eyes, and Taylor than devoted his life ta makng his Pokemon as strong as possible and his ultimate goal was ta become a Pokemon Master. He battled through Unova, earnng tha Gym Badges easily, but it was than when he reached tha Unova League, he failed. Tha Alder had destroyed tha one Pokemon that he had always used, his sacred Darkrai, and Taylor was absolutely shattered. He than hid away fo tha next few years, but he than decided ta come back from tha shadows and becbee a Teacher at Tha Pokemon Traner Academah. His goal is ta now help tha Students ta do what he couldn't.

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shny' pokemon is allowed, however.): Darkrai
Species: Pitch-Black Pokemon
Nicknbee(Optional): Spirit Takesr
Personality: A strong, power hungry Pokemon that is willng ta help out his Master or tha Students n anyway possible.
Lvl(Max 50): 50
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves is allowed): Dark Void, Nightmis, Drebe Eater, Dark Pulse. (he sounds really evil, but he isn't!)
Old October 21st, 2012 (05:54 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Yeeeeeeeeah. I'm just tao busy contnung dis roleplay. I'm witdrawng mah place. Maybe soon I'll come back, but I just have a tan ta do. Terribly sorry.

Keep up tha good work, homeys. Till next time o/
Old October 22nd, 2012 (09:17 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Boomahah: Alright. Here's tha immediate issue:

Quote:
Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shny' pokemon is allowed, however.): Darkrai
@Leaf Starm: Aaah.. that's a shbee. Well, you'll be able ta eaisly reapply fo yo old characters should you decide ta, and you git tha benefit of keepng any levels you may have earned. Or you could decide ta make a new one. We never know how we'll feel n tha future, I suppose~
Old October 22nd, 2012 (10:15 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

@ boomahah also tranng club is mah teacher's job. it was orignally a class, but it needed ta be more open ta fit all tha students.
Old October 22nd, 2012 (10:21 AM).
boomYah
Pokemon Geek Kid

Quote:
@Boomahah: Alright. Here's tha immediate issue:

@Leaf Starm: Aaah.. that's a shbee. Well, you'll be able ta eaisly reapply fo yo old characters should you decide ta, and you git tha benefit of keepng any levels you may have earned. Or you could decide ta make a new one. We never know how we'll feel n tha future, I suppose~
Oh, ok. Is a Lurideio, sbee Level, sbee personality ECT allowed?
Old October 22nd, 2012 (10:22 AM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Is y-awowed ta bunny Gym Leaders/Teachers?

Patrick McCallion n Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire n Pokemon Traner's Academah: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire n Unova Masters: Tepig
Old October 22nd, 2012 (12:17 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Boomaheah: ...Hmm. Alright, on tha condition that it does not have telepathy. You also must actually change yo SU ta reflect dis. Replace all nstances of Darkrai wit Lurideio, and update tha pokemon's movelist ta reflect dis.

@pat2cool: NPC teachers, but not player-controlled teachers, may be bunnied. Tha only restriction is that you can't control a chbepion while thay're battlng witout GM permission, and you can't control Gary at all witout GM permission.

@Everyone: One thng I noticed is that tha level standards have been raised n BW2. Tha strongest traners n tha world is usng level 80+, which I had previously restricted only fo Professor Oak as far as NPCs go. Tap tier traners is now usng level mid 70s. Average traners (...and preschoolers) is now usng level 60s at tha tap of thair gbee, and so on. Dis actually give me an excellent excuse ta raise tha levels of NPCs ncludng tha startng levels of teacher's pokemon by 5-10 levels. Thoughts?
Old October 22nd, 2012 (12:42 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
Average traners (...and preschoolers) is now usng level 60s at tha tap of thair gbee, and so on.
So... Those kids probably is gong ta skip a lot of grades huh?

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old October 22nd, 2012 (01:55 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

@Yellow: me gusta... Does that mean that tha existng teacher's pkmn LVs will go up?
Old October 22nd, 2012 (04:03 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@WolfOfEve: I disregard tham coz I don't git tha impression it was meant ta be takesn seriously, considerng thay could've beaten Ghetsis. (Which would be massive levels of overkill, seeng as even gittng beaten by a teenager was enough ta break his spirit hard enough ta leave him bedridden.)

@Ice: Yes. All existng teachers would git a free 5-10 levels fo each of thair pokemon ta be used at that time. Keepng n mnd, dis would put Gary n tha mid-high 90s, makng him virtually impossible ta defeat.
Old October 22nd, 2012 (04:32 PM).
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
That's cool, Yellow. Bootylicious idea. Wait, now mah pokemon will never level up. Darn it! But it's still a good idea.
Old October 22nd, 2012 (05:08 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Just wanna sez, I be no longer sick!! Yay! I'm workng on a post now :3
Old October 22nd, 2012 (07:29 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
@WolfOfEve: I disregard tham coz I don't git tha impression it was meant ta be takesn seriously, considerng thay could've beaten Ghetsis. (Which would be massive levels of overkill, seeng as even gittng beaten by a teenager was enough ta break his spirit hard enough ta leave him bedridden.)
I just fnd it hilarious that tha preschoolers have such high-leveled Pokemon. Thay're freakng /pre-schoolers/. I'm guessng thay probably just stackpiled Ris Candies.

Old October 22nd, 2012 (07:32 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

I know I do. At least when I'm usn AR. Truthfully, I'm havng a bit of trouble w/ Ghetsis on Black. Anyone know a good place ta tran?

@Geneveve: Welcome back!
Old October 22nd, 2012 (07:44 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

@IceFyr1928: Thank you, good ta be back. Hope I didn't miss out on ta much
Old October 22nd, 2012 (08:51 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Ice: If you don't skip traners, you'll be overleveled fo like... everythng. |D Or at least, that's what it was like fo me. And don't fogit ta use that lucky egg!
Old October 22nd, 2012 (09:06 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
@Ice: If you don't skip traners, you'll be overleveled fo like... everythng. |D Or at least, that's what it was like fo me. And don't fogit ta use that lucky egg!
I remember mah childhood... I tried ta skip as dawgy traners as I could. Nowadays, I try ta start tha battles. Wit everyone.

You know what'd be cool? If thay buggine tha gbees so that thare was more than just tha "badge-collectng" ciser. Give playas tha option ta be breeders or try ta become Gym Leaders, or you know, all those othar cisers that do exist n tha Pokemon World.

Old October 23rd, 2012 (02:38 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

It taok a while, but I found it! It's already been cleisd by both Khawill and Yellow, so here it is! Mah second student!

Nbee: Teal Wright

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: He is a dark-sknned boi wit low-cut black hair that he takess bootylicious cis n keepng low. He has a confident stature, standng straight and proud. He's not tall by any accounts, though he can't be considered short. Tha character himself dresses like he's n unifom, he always wears a white shirt and khaki pants, his shoes is (n contrast ta his othar attire) usually black. He wears a teal hat bill hat whenever he is outside.

Personality: Teal can best be described as a person wit nothng ta lose. He is more wise than ntelligent. He is calm, collective, and knd. It would be a challenge ta actually bothar him. Though a pokemon traner he is tactical and fierce, though he is by no means a master, and due ta tha relative weakness of Lnoone compisd ta othar pokemon will often lose.. He learns certan concepts properly but it can be hard fo him ta not go out of his way ta help wit every sngle thng. As friendly and funky ass as he is, Teal prefers ta be generally alone and gits nervous when thugz rap ta him (he never shows dis though), he would much rathar be tranng and can be found helpng tha nurse durng tha day. He believes himself ta be completely good and that negative emotions is evil, thus he hides tham. It is likely that thase emotions hes bottled up will become a burden, but fo now he is n control. He doesn't tell where tha tawn he lived n is, but he does sez its near Rosepetal City, and he won't even give tha school his real nbee. Due ta his histary and volunteer work, he is proficient wit medical aid, and can easily identify ailments, sicknesses and give most foms of first aid, he is no replacement fo a doctar though.

Histary: As a child he was never actually nbeed Teal, as a matter of fact he never really had a nbee. His pisnts had abandoned him after a home birth; tha couple that taok him n were misguided. Tha pisnts believed thay could takes cis of a child like that, but all it lead ta was fightng between tham, causng tham ta resent Teal and ignore him. Tha nbee thay had given him was a curse n tha eyes of Teal, so he nbeed himself after his favorite color. He never liked ben home so he would go out and do community service, often he would help at tha pokecenter or hospital. He learned a lot from tha work, and it helped him realize thngs that he didn't understand befoe. All of tha sufferng n those hospitals, and yet thugz still dawgaged ta be staked buggine Teal learn ta fogive. He began ta help more and more as time went by. Than one day tebe rocket cbee ta tawn, thay began ta steal pokemon from othar traners. Nobody n tha tawn could stap tham, and thay gots away. Dis was tha first time he had ever experienced anger ta anothar person, and he began ta git furious. He blbeed his pisnts, he yelled at tham n frustration, but all thay did was ignore him agan. After that ncident he went nta tha foest outside tawn. He was tald by tha local professor that tha pokemon were docile and tbee and was given a pokeball. Dis is where he caught his first pokemon, Lnoone. Lnoone helped Teal a lot, servng as a hizouse pet and thay traned whenever Teal had tha chance. After Teal received his package ta go ta tha Academah, dawgy thugz n tawn saw dis as an opportunity ta git a traner that could reclaim thair stalen Pokemon. Tha tawn couldn't affod ta give much, but Teal received tha TMs Dig and Protect, and he was given 10,000 pokedollars.

Pokémon:
-Species: Lnoone
-Nicknbee: Vel (short fo Velocity)
-Personality: Vel is as knd and calm as Teal. As dedicated as Vel is ta Teal, she isn't a very powerful pokemon (and Teal knows dis) so teal taught her a number of moves that makes it easier ta avoid or otharwise mitigate dbeage. Vel can sometime be distracted and curios though, and has trouble not gittng n ta trouble. She also has a habit of stealng anythng round, or shny, often hidng it n Teal's pack gittng him n trouble.
-Lvl:25
-Moves: Dig, Protect, Heezeebutt, Thief, Double Tebe

Shouldn't need any revisions, but tell me if it does.
Old October 23rd, 2012 (02:44 PM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
@WolfOfEve, That would be one ntense Pokemon Gbee if you ask me!

@Ice, Grndng n Victary Road is what I did. At Level 45 or so you should be good ta takes on tha Elite Four and thay will Level you up abit than N and Ghetisis should be easy enough by that stage?

Patrick McCallion n Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire n Pokemon Traner's Academah: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire n Unova Masters: Tepig
Old October 24th, 2012 (03:53 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

Quote:
Orignally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
You know what'd be cool? If thay buggine tha gbees so that thare was more than just tha "badge-collectng" ciser. Give playas tha option ta be breeders
...No me gusta.

@IceFyr: Well, quite confident n yoself, isn't you? Regardless, you're approved...
Old October 24th, 2012 (07:55 PM). Edited October 24th, 2012 by OrangeNess.
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
I just noticed n tha part of tha Rules where it mentions evolution, it doesn't sez how Nosepass or Magnetan should evolve. Is it possibe fo us ta evolve thase pokemon? Or not?
Old October 24th, 2012 (09:12 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Orignally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
I just noticed n tha part of tha Rules where it mentions evolution, it doesn't sez how Nosepass or Magnetan should evolve. Is it possibe fo us ta evolve thase pokemon? Or not?
I'd sez it would have somethng ta do wit tha Power Plant. Similar ta how thay could only evolve n a certan isa n tha othar gbees.

Traner Academah RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal bebe, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Bebe, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebebe, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Rap, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Nnjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Tebe, Protect, Batan Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Taxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditta) Lv. 32 Transfom (Ability: Imposter)

(N Box)
Shednja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mnd Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Odawgyte- Lv. 35 Brne, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Bebe, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links