The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I don't think they showed up because there was the option of Memory Link, and it would be weird if you saw Hilbert in game, but then memory link'd and had people talking about Gary Stu, who looked just like Hilbert. Plus, when you chose a boy, the boy character never showed up, but instead the girl did. So it would create kind of a paradox when you did the Memory Link for when you were a girl, and then saw Hilda around Unova.

Did that make any sense? lmao
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokehearts View Post
MY Theory: Hilda is in hiding, so she settles down in accumula town, meets a nice guy (Hilbert?) and has a child. To Sum it up: Hilda is Nate/Rosa's Mother.
Wut. No, seriously, wut.

That makes no sense considering only 3 years passed between BW1 and BW2, and that Nate and Rosa already have mothers. The protagonists from the first game are way too young to have had a child...
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:08 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokehearts View Post
MY Theory: Hilda is in hiding, so she settles down in accumula town, meets a nice guy (Hilbert?) and has a child. To Sum it up: Hilda is Nate/Rosa's Mother.
Yeeeeeaaaaaah, suuuuure. And your protagonist is 2 years old, well played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
Wut. No, seriously, wut.

That makes no sense considering only 3 years passed between BW1 and BW2, and that Nate and Rosa already have mothers. The protagonists from the first game are way too young to have had a child...
Actually only 2 years =)
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:04 AM
Twilight-kun
Pokemon World Champion 2014-15

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Twilight-kun Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Twilight-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight-kun
Touko/Touya went looking for N

N is looking for them to say "Thank You"

that's it

for all we know, Game Freak will never answer that and let us imagine it, which is something they've previously employed to make the Pokemon world that much more interesting
Old October 22nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Aera
The samurai.

Nature: Naive
There's a good headcanon for this. (Although it might only work for Hilda's case, but the latter works either way depending on your point of view).
Old October 22nd, 2012, 06:52 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
I was honestly hoping they would appear in the game at some point - possibly post-game; and the one that would appear would depend on the protagonist that you chose. Like, if you play as Nate then Hilbert would appear and vice versa.

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:04 PM
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aera View Post
There's a good headcanon for this. (Although it might only work for Hilda's case, but the latter works either way depending on your point of view).
Any tl;dr? I skipped to the end and it seemed like some cheesy story completely made up by the author.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:11 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
Any tl;dr? I skipped to the end and it seemed like some cheesy story completely made up by the author.
That's why it's called "headcanon."

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
rizoph
Mime Jr.

Nature: Mild
I think that they are also traveling around. There are so many places to be, how can you find them? Iono, maybe they just left the region to get more badges.

Join tsukinohito.com/temp_forum
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:16 AM
Nes-One
Another Person Into Pokemon

Nature: Quiet
It's too ironic that they're looking for N and N is looking for them.

White 2: 3010 6243 2410

White 2 FC: 4084 3694 5593
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
Correspondence

They're probably in some other region doing Arceus knows what but we will never know.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Eпvy
Winds ღ

It's disappointing they aren't there. However, if they had decided to add a post-game battle, I'm fairly convinced that they only would have implemented Hilbert (and not Hilda) and it would have ticked me off, so I'll leave it at that.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:35 PM
Pingouin7
¬‿¬
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eпvy View Post
However, if they had decided to add a post-game battle, I'm fairly convinced that they only would have implemented Hilbert (and not Hilda) and it would have ticked me off, so I'll leave it at that.
That sounds fairly improbable, considering Memory Link.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 10:48 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Memory Link could have taken your first "game clear" team. Those things are still record on the PC, right?

There would be like a 50/50 chance of your first game clear team being one of the dragons.

Set the levels to 100. (considering Black Tower gets your levels SO high.)
Old November 4th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
They're travelling across the land, searching far and wide for N... who ironically is in the Unova region.

I'd kinda like it if they would allow you battle Hilbert/Hilda just like how you can battle Red in G/S/C/HG/SS

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
It would have been nice if they used the Memory Link to implement Hilda/Hilbert. They could take a team from the Hall of Fame or something and then have them use the team somewhere. Perhaps in the PWT or some other place. Even in some remote place with the levels that were in your other games last hall of fame would have been neat.
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Their sprites were molested into the game by a certain Glitch Pokémon (You know who - That famous Glitch from Generation I).

Let's be serious now, Hilbert/Hilda is looking for N, and N is looking for Hilbert/Hilda, as said before.

Time to think about it. Below is a silly theory and very illogical.

Red was on Mount Silver.
Then, Ethan/Kris beat Red and Red got out of Mount Silver.
So now Ethan/Kris was on Mount Silver.
Then, as soon as Brendan/May finished, they just, I don't know, VANISHED or something?!?!
But after Lucas/Dawn finished too, they could have even went to Stark Mountain, Spear Pillar, or vanished themselves too.
Hilbert and Hilda came across Mount Silver while searching for N. They lost a Double Battle against Red and Ethan/Kris. So then they whited out, and then it would be unknown where they (Hilda + Hilbert) were.

Old November 10th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
Their sprites were molested into the game by a certain Glitch Pokémon (You know who - That famous Glitch from Generation I).

Let's be serious now, Hilbert/Hilda is looking for N, and N is looking for Hilbert/Hilda, as said before.

Time to think about it. Below is a silly theory and very illogical.

Red was on Mount Silver.
Then, Ethan/Kris beat Red and Red got out of Mount Silver.
So now Ethan/Kris was on Mount Silver.
Then, as soon as Brendan/May finished, they just, I don't know, VANISHED or something?!?!
But after Lucas/Dawn finished too, they could have even went to Stark Mountain, Spear Pillar, or vanished themselves too.
Hilbert and Hilda came across Mount Silver while searching for N. They lost a Double Battle against Red and Ethan/Kris. So then they whited out, and then it would be unknown where they (Hilda + Hilbert) were.
Red and Gold used the power of GHOST to kill them. 'Nuff said.
Old November 15th, 2012, 08:54 PM
ChaosZX
Unhatched Egg

Hilbert is in hiding because he got the Clerk ♀ pregnant in the ferris wheel.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
overmind
Unhatched Egg

I haven't completed BW2 yet because I'm reading too much FF, but from what I can tell from the Memory Link, I'm thinking that Hilda and Hilbert lost there memory and their pokemon or something like that and they moved to Aspertia Town with new indentities. That would kind of make sense.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Sorry hun, but it's against the Fifth Generation rules to revive a thread that has not been posted in for over a month. As such, I will be closing this now.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links