Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page New Problem: Quick Trade Thread posts being deleted

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old October 22nd, 2012 (08:08 PM).
20% Cooler
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
Hi. I've recently been trying to get a Japanese Ditto traded for a Korean Ditto via the Quick Trade Thread, but there's one problem: the posts keep disappearing with no explanation whatsoever. They are perfectly good posts, not violating any rules whatsoever, and most mysteriously of all the posts are being deleted without a trace. No infractions, no "this post has been deleted," nothing. Just blankness or somebody else's post where my post should be. I post, and it stays, then I come back the next day and it's gone. Can anyone possibly help with this?

Thanks for answers.
Old October 22nd, 2012 (08:23 PM).
Kalos Elite
Super ModeratorCS

Nature: Timid
When I was active in Trade Corner, I know that after a certain number of pages, the mods would delete all the posts so that the thread didn't get cluttered, and there were other reasons with it I think. Perhaps you just posted during one of those times? Otherwise this might be a bug.

"I'm burning up with my hatred for you, runt!"

pair
Old October 22nd, 2012 (08:40 PM).
Super ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Adamant
I'm pretty sure the posts were just cycled out/deleted, becuase If I recall correctly trade corner uses a permanent redirect thing to send old clutter - posts and threads.
Old October 23rd, 2012 (04:10 AM).
Banned

Nature: Sassy
We try to only keep the latest week's worth of posts in the QTT... not many bother to look through old posts. So if you need to, go ahead and repost it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)