• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Atop Mount Coronet by PEDRO12.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This is actually really nice work, Pedro. The background image makes me feel happy :] And the brown is a nice chocolatey one. I think I'll be switching from my trusty Forever Standing to this one for a while.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
wow, great job PEDRO12!

I'd like to use it but I love my sparkling profile too much (and the colors don't match at all)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I really like this new forum style, but the top navigation somehow bugs me out - in Internet Explorer, it's in two lines for some weird reason. o.O

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
The browns work together really well, but it's not my color of choice and I'm not a fan of using the underline text-decoration on the index or in threads, so I'll probably just stay with Chromatic/Style'd for the time being. Excellent style regardless, PEDRO. Thank you! :]

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm really digging this new style! Love it. Nice work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Love it. :)

The background image was a nice choice (but that took foreeever to load), the header is nicely done, the alt table colors are lovely and I love the buttons. My only suggestion would be to change the nav bar colors and style to something else and remove that ugly border around it. Also, please change the dropdown shadow for the ... whatever you want to call it (at the very top) ... to #333333. Right now it's just too noticeable and slightly distracting.

Gonna use this since, admittedly, using my own styles make PC feel a little tired.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Thanks to everyone for your compliments and criticism, it'll definitely help better any future skins :3

@Nick: Yeah, the navbar links had completely different customization, but since I cut it out of the navbar template and placed it in the header template, it messed up the customization from the master style, so Ausaudriel had to move it to it's own template ^c^
Personally I thought the new one looked better but guess my eyes deceive me :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh wow, this style looks amazing, nice work :D The only thing that throws me off is that usernames are underlined in the Who's Online section which is a bit bleh, but otherwise I love it! I'll certainly be using it for a while to see if I can get used to that small problem since the rest of the theme is great :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow, this is fantastic! I'm definitely using this skin now. Awesome job, PEDRO12! :)

Echidna

Years
Thanks guys :3
@Alex: Good eye ;o
I'm fairly certain I didn't sent a:link to underlined x__x I guess it's a default setting in PC that they're not, and having done this on a separate forum kinda screwed it up :/
I'll remember it for next time though :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I don't know if this may just be a problem on my end, but there are a lot of images missing in the blogs. Like, the "online/offline" button, "comment with quote," "edit blog entry," etc. They're either not loading correctly or it's an error with the new theme, I guess? It's only in the blogs, though.

Echidna

Years
I don't know if this may just be a problem on my end, but there are a lot of images missing in the blogs. Like, the "online/offline" button, "comment with quote," "edit blog entry," etc. They're either not loading correctly or it's an error with the new theme, I guess? It's only in the blogs, though.

o___O
Oooh right, the site I made the skin on doesn't have blogs and thus doesn't have any blog buttons hehe. Which is why the directories are leading to broken images :/
I'll ask Ausaudriel if he can upload them to my files :3
Thanks for the heads-up, totally missed that :/

Back