< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Main Street: Welcomes & Events The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Notices

Main Street: Welcomes & Events Welcome to Main Street! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community, read about fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (2:29 PM).
NyghteWynd's Avatar
NyghteWynd NyghteWynd is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Carolina
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2
Send a message via Skype™ to NyghteWynd
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Advanced Generation Games (GBA) at the moment, though I might succumb to this recent nonsense sooner or later.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon General, Pokemon Anime, and Emulation.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to acquire some skill in compiling teams for solo play and for experimenting, as well as reacquainting myself with the Anime, as I used to love the first and second generation series.

Thank you in advance.

Relevant Advertising!

  #102    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (2:36 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyghteWynd View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Advanced Generation Games (GBA) at the moment, though I might succumb to this recent nonsense sooner or later.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon General, Pokemon Anime, and Emulation.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to acquire some skill in compiling teams for solo play and for experimenting, as well as reacquainting myself with the Anime, as I used to love the first and second generation series.

Thank you in advance.
We have bobandbill and Sydian available for the Advanced Gen Games section, since that appears to be your primary choice! They know lots about it, and Sydian even happens to be the moderator of Advanced Gen Games. n_n Who would you prefer?

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
  #103    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (2:38 PM).
NyghteWynd's Avatar
NyghteWynd NyghteWynd is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Carolina
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2
Send a message via Skype™ to NyghteWynd
I'll take Bobandbill, if that's fine.
  #104    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (11:56 PM).
Bleacher's Avatar
Bleacher Bleacher is offline
Chaos Worshipper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 117
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I am interested in the roleplay section and the current generation section.

2. What other sections/boards you want to venture in and learn more about?

I would like to learn more about how to make ROM hacks and sprite making.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you are here?

Not anything specific. I want to make a lot of friends, gain knowledge about Gen V games. I am also a competitive battler but my focus is on underused pokemons.
Join my Pokémon RP (link in banner).
I love visitors, VM/PM me anytime you want to chat/share anything.
  #105    
Old October 24th, 2012 (6:47 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleacher View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I am interested in the roleplay section and the current generation section.

2. What other sections/boards you want to venture in and learn more about?

I would like to learn more about how to make ROM hacks and sprite making.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you are here?

Not anything specific. I want to make a lot of friends, gain knowledge about Gen V games. I am also a competitive battler but my focus is on underused pokemons.
Sorry about the delay! We have Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for the Roleplay Corner section, Forever for Black & White, and Jellicent♀ for Black 2 and White 2. There's also Curious. for Fourth Gen. Games! Who would you like?

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
  #106    
Old October 26th, 2012 (5:40 AM).
Bleacher's Avatar
Bleacher Bleacher is offline
Chaos Worshipper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 117
Red's Hawt Chibi Peppers.
Join my Pokémon RP (link in banner).
I love visitors, VM/PM me anytime you want to chat/share anything.
  #107    
Old October 26th, 2012 (11:26 PM).
Aqua7KH's Avatar
Aqua7KH Aqua7KH is offline
Keyblade Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New York City
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5
I'm completely new fresh meat on this site. x-x I really need a mentor. xD

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the anime, emulation, manga, trade, and battling section! '

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The art section! I also really, really want to learn about hacking and maybe joining a hacking team. '

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I want to be well known on this site and I want to help out anyway I can, all while learning more and more about Pokemon. I really want to make friends too. And I really want to join a hacking team.
5 CATS FOR 5 DEUTSCHMARKS AT ARBY'S.

"The three of us will always be one." -Master Aqua
  #108    
Old October 27th, 2012 (5:06 AM).
adventure's Avatar
adventure adventure is offline
every story
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Skaia
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Posts: 21,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleacher View Post
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers.
Hi Bleacher! I already sent you a Visitor Message (VM). Try browsing the Roleplay Corner and see what you think about it, and feel free to send me a Private Message (PM) or VM if you want some help or just want to talk :3
  #109    
Old October 27th, 2012 (6:18 AM).
DrakeX113's Avatar
DrakeX113 DrakeX113 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 2
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Regarding all three questions I have only one main thing which I'm interested in: Pokemon Battles while another thing would be Breeding. Other than that I'm afraid I won't be much interested in something like trading or research
httpww.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic353489_1.gif
  #110    
Old October 27th, 2012 (8:14 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua7KH View Post
I'm completely new fresh meat on this site. x-x I really need a mentor. xD

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the anime, emulation, manga, trade, and battling section! ^^'

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The art section! I also really, really want to learn about hacking and maybe joining a hacking team. ^^'

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I want to be well known on this site and I want to help out anyway I can, all while learning more and more about Pokemon. I really want to make friends too. ^_^ And I really want to join a hacking team.
Hm, since you're interested in so many sections, a global mentor might be for you for all of those sections you listed for your first question! I'd love to take you on for anime, emulation, manga, trading, and battling. :D I'd also be able to answer some questions on the art section as well, being an artist myself and all~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeX113 View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Regarding all three questions I have only one main thing which I'm interested in: Pokemon Battles while another thing would be Breeding. Other than that I'm afraid I won't be much interested in something like trading or research :)
Hm, seems like the Battle Center's your best bet. :3 We have Forever and PlatinumDude for that section. Who would you like? Read their bios to see who would suit you most.

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
  #111    
Old October 27th, 2012 (10:20 AM).
Aqua7KH's Avatar
Aqua7KH Aqua7KH is offline
Keyblade Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New York City
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Hm, since you're interested in so many sections, a global mentor might be for you for all of those sections you listed for your first question! I'd love to take you on for anime, emulation, manga, trading, and battling. :D I'd also be able to answer some questions on the art section as well, being an artist myself and all~



Hm, seems like the Battle Center's your best bet. :3 We have Forever and PlatinumDude for that section. Who would you like? Read their bios to see who would suit you most.
Does that mean you're going to be my mentor?
  #112    
Old October 27th, 2012 (10:22 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua7KH View Post
Does that mean you're going to be my mentor? ^_^
Yep, if you're interested! I'll go ahead and contact you now. <3

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
  #113    
Old October 29th, 2012 (3:23 PM). Edited October 29th, 2012 by Jordiebee.
Jordiebee's Avatar
Jordiebee Jordiebee is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4
1. What section/board are you most interested in? 1st, 3rd and 5th Generation games. I know a lot about these already (extensive research and mainly 3rd) but anymore I can learn is great
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anime and trivia.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Help others while others help me.
Jordiebee
---------------
Favourite Pokemon: Lucario
Favourite Game: Emerald Version

Incredibly nerdy about Pokemon.
  #114    
Old October 29th, 2012 (5:04 PM).
o-r-g-a-n-i-k o-r-g-a-n-i-k is offline
GengarBabies
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dc
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 2
Send a message via AIM to o-r-g-a-n-i-k
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
Well since im playing FR ill be interested in that section.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'd probably be open to exploring all of them but it would really depend on the game that im playing. I have so many Questions! And i feel like this is the place to be.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Id Like to absorb everything i can from this site and hopefully make some friends too. :D
P.S. This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.


-Mitch Hedberg CD Joke
  #115    
Old October 30th, 2012 (9:14 AM).
Minerva's Avatar
Minerva Minerva is offline
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 15,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordiebee View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? 1st, 3rd and 5th Generation games. I know a lot about these already (extensive research and mainly 3rd) but anymore I can learn is great
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anime and trivia.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Help others while others help me.
Hey there, Jordibee! Since you're willing to learn about the Pokemon Anime section, I'd be willing to take you in if you like. If you're interested in games, I believe Forever (for 5th gen) and Sydian (for 1st and 3rd) are available, as well as BinaryPeaches (for Trivia). I'm also willing to take you in for games as well, but I'd recommend you to read the bios on the first post. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by o-r-g-a-n-i-k View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
Well since im playing FR ill be interested in that section.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'd probably be open to exploring all of them but it would really depend on the game that im playing. I have so many Questions! And i feel like this is the place to be.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Id Like to absorb everything i can from this site and hopefully make some friends too. :D
I'd also be willing to take you in since you are open with any section...but if you're mainly interested in FireRed, then Sydian might be a good mentor for you, just throwing in some suggestions. :D

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam
  #116    
Old October 31st, 2012 (9:28 PM).
gigal's Avatar
gigal gigal is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 9
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Gotta be Emulation, for the past week or so I've been trying to make my own game. but I'm having serious problems with obtaining and using some tools
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Nothing for now although i sometimes dabble with side games like PMD
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet other than become friends with people :D
  #117    
Old October 31st, 2012 (9:30 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigal View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Gotta be Emulation, for the past week or so I've been trying to make my own game. but I'm having serious problems with obtaining and using some tools
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Nothing for now although i sometimes dabble with side games like PMD
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet other than become friends with people :D
We have atif currently available for Emulation! Would you be interested? If so, I'll contact him for you. :D

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
  #118    
Old November 1st, 2012 (3:48 AM).
gigal's Avatar
gigal gigal is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 9
Yes that would be great thanks
  #119    
Old November 2nd, 2012 (3:13 AM).
Magnezones's Avatar
Magnezones Magnezones is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battling I guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading, Black 2/White 2
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Is there a Action Replay thread?

White 2 - 0218 8623 7202
  #120    
Old November 2nd, 2012 (4:28 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigal View Post
Yes that would be great thanks^^
I contacted him yesterday, so let's wait a little longer to see if he replies! Sorry about the wait. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnezones View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battling I guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading, Black 2/White 2
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Is there a Action Replay thread?
We have Forever and PlatinumDude who can show you around the Battle Center, as well as Livewire for Trade Corner and Jellicent♀ for Black 2 & White 2. I'll answer your question about action replays through PM so we can keep things tidy around here. :D

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
  #121    
Old November 2nd, 2012 (10:20 AM). Edited November 2nd, 2012 by Icy Burn.
Icy Burn's Avatar
Icy Burn Icy Burn is offline
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Moon. o_o
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 95
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I'm not a huge competitive battler, but I do sometime enjoy battling a bit. I'm interested in the Trading Section as I have previously done trading, but I'm not so amazing at making deals, what EVs/IVs actually mean (I know the basics about EVs, but not about IVs), and I just want to get more Pokemon and actually finish the Pokedex for once.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Definitely Trading, definitely. I also would like to venture into the Roleplay section, because I love that kind of roleplay, it's awesome.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Make friends, and learn as much as possible about Pokemon. :3
  #122    
Old November 2nd, 2012 (12:12 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Burn View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I'm not a huge competitive battler, but I do sometime enjoy battling a bit. I'm interested in the Trading Section as I have previously done trading, but I'm not so amazing at making deals, what EVs/IVs actually mean (I know the basics about EVs, but not about IVs), and I just want to get more Pokemon and actually finish the Pokedex for once.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Definitely Trading, definitely. I also would like to venture into the Roleplay section, because I love that kind of roleplay, it's awesome.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Make friends, and learn as much as possible about Pokemon. :3
We have Livewire currently open for Trade Corner. ^^ Though there's also PlatinumDude and Forever for Battle Center, if you'd like to try that instead. Miss Doronjo should be open for Roleplay Corner as well! Take your pick. :3

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
  #123    
Old November 2nd, 2012 (12:51 PM).
Icy Burn's Avatar
Icy Burn Icy Burn is offline
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Moon. o_o
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 95
I did "Eeenie-Meenie-Minie-Mo" (if you don't know what that is, that would have sounded so weird) and I have chose Miss Doronjo, the Roleplay Corner person! :3
  #124    
Old November 4th, 2012 (9:24 PM).
RBDGabe's Avatar
RBDGabe RBDGabe is offline
First RainbowDash in Pokemon
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ponyville/Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1
Hi! I just registered! :D
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Roleplaying
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Emulation, Fanfiction and Off-Topic
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn more about the Pokemon games and become part of the community.
'I'm gonna be the next big thing.' - My Philosophy :D
  #125    
Old November 5th, 2012 (8:00 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 17,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBDGabe View Post
Hi! I just registered! :D
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Roleplaying
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Emulation, Fanfiction and Off-Topic
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn more about the Pokemon games and become part of the community.
We have Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers as well as Miss Doronjo for Roleplaying, though there's also atif for Emulation, Astinus for Fanfiction & Writing, and Razor Leaf, Livewire, and Shining Raichu for Off-Topic. Lots of choices! Who would you like? :D

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:16 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top