• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Playground Battlers Club ~ Communicating, please stand by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I very much wish to take part in the rivals event, but I currently don't own a copy of B/W2 and I won't have that much time to play it whilst at uni :( If there's someone in a similar position that'll be getting the game soon and playing through it somewhat slowly then that'd be perfect, but I'm not counting on it haha. I can't wait to get started though, hopefully I'll be able to catch some of you up when I get it and we can do some sparring! :D

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
Oh, god this is awesome. I love PG.

Name: Brianna
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s): Wigglytuff. Cuz, ya know, it's wiggly. And tuff.

Would anyone wanna battle with me on a gen IV game? Most of my pokes are on there, and I'm feeling up for a battle right now. :)

And it would be absolutely fabulous to do rival battles!~

Years
Ooh rivals! I want to do this, so if you want to just VM me. Unlike I should have done a week ago, I haven't started yet. I was/am waiting for a friend so we can play through together, but my patience is wearing thin, so we shall see. Gah, I'm so excited! :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sorry for getting a head start, but I currently have 2 badges in White Version 2, so anyone who's that far and wants a rival, I'm ready! I would prefer someone with Black 2 if possible, but another White 2 wouldn't be horrible. Also, I'll be running 4 Normal since my other two are Keldeo and Genesect...

Also, why is Rotom considered Legendary? That doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Maybe due to its rarity?

Anyways, I've got an idea for the club!

How about if we have a league system here? This IS a battling club, so why don't we have such a thing? And maybe add a discussion topic that changes every time (much like many other clubs), to boost up the club. Maybe on anything that would refer to battles, or Pokemon that are chosen, or items...those stuff that relate to battles. Plus...to link with the league system, a similar-to-Ribbon Syndicate system...earning stuff from your LPs (League Points). And when I said similar-to-Ribbon Syndicate, I mean that these stuff are completely only for merit. Or if not, just use them like Game Corner Coins...use them to trade for stuff, like Pokemon, items, and such. And another thing...how about a tournament that comes up in certain times? Again, the reason I put this up is that because this IS a battling club. Maybe with prizes and stuff...but for the type of tournament, should we do it points style (the one where it's similar to a soccer league's technique...Is this what's called the round-robin tournament?)...or should we do it with a bracket, like the PWT? Well, that would be left to the creator/co-creator. And I do know that these ideas might just be rejected, but I'm just saying, this might just be a great idea.

Years
Sorry for getting a head start, but I currently have 2 badges in White Version 2, so anyone who's that far and wants a rival, I'm ready! I would prefer someone with Black 2 if possible, but another White 2 wouldn't be horrible. Also, I'll be running 4 Normal since my other two are Keldeo and Genesect...

It's not just a rare Pokemon. Rotom was never legendary, he's up there with Zoroak and Zorua, and (used to be) Riolu,Lucario.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
It's not just a rare Pokemon. Rotom was never legendary, he's up there with Zoroak and Zorua, and (used to be) Riolu,Lucario.
I was commenting on the fact that he's on the Legendary list for this club, and that as far as I know he shouldn't be for the very reasons you just listed. Plus he's breedable and not an event.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I would like to join.

Name: CourageHound
Favorite Pokemon on my Team(s): Krush, the Muk. An incredible force of nature.

Well i wanna join due to me wanting to battle people for fun and the pokemon they like as opposed to just picking the pokemon your most likely to win with. So, as a competitive battler that change of point of view would be nice as well as getting to use my favorite pokemon(plural) along with other people. And ironicly enough, sometimes you can tell a little bit about someone based on how they battle and what pokemon they use.

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey CourageHound,welcome to the club n_n,hope you enjoy yourself here!

As for B/W2,I still have to get my hands on a copy hopefully this weekend.The idea sounds amazing although unfortunately I've yet to get a WEP key,(I think it's called) for my new Internet router.

But yeah,that sounds like a great addition.I'll look forward to battling all of you in the newest games :3.Let's see how this goes...

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Thanks! And i'll be looking forward to battling you guys too :). So if we wanted to PG battle someone we just ask and arrange a battle?

Years
Basically yep.

If anyone wants to battle me just PM me.

I'm completing my Pokedex, already beat the game. Just need Black Tower and PMT.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I finally got my game, and done most stuff with the game, although I'm still not at post-game. Gotta say, I loooooooooove my Fraxure. I wonder what good will come out, though...

I think I really love my Haxorus at this point and I think I'll be using him in playground battling. :)

Last edited:

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
I'll sign up~ I'm already in post-game, working on teams, catching Legendaries, and getting facewrecked in the World Tournament. I'm not all that familiar with tiering, but I'll try to pick it up as quickly as possible~ ^_^

Name: Syltti
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):
Yui the Gardevoir, Serenity the Lilligant

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I'll sign up~ I'm already in post-game, working on teams, catching Legendaries, and getting facewrecked in the World Tournament. I'm not all that familiar with tiering, but I'll try to pick it up as quickly as possible~ ^_^

Name: Syltti
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):
Yui the Gardevoir, Serenity the Lilligant
Hello, Syltti! Well, I'll be itching to battle with you! But I have to ace Black 2 first. You're already in the post-game bit? Great! For sure, you don't need tiers here. The only "tiers" here would be Legendary, where you have to use Legendary Pokemon with a few extra Pokemon written here as such, and that's the only thing you can use...and the Non-Legendary tier, where all you can use would be Pokemon that aren't written off as Legendary Pokemon here. Simple, right? Well then...I hope that you'll be active here, and I hope we can battle soon!

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Sounds cool. Used to do this with my friends!

Name: Orange
Favorite: All of them! No, really its probably my Azumaril. Or Lucario. Or Servine.
B2W2 Badges: 3

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey OrangeNess,hope you enjoy yourself here.I finally got my hands on Black 2 on Sunday,I've played through it a bit and have won myself the first badge.Right now I'm sort of halfway to Virbank (I think it is :3) City.

Still haven't got proper Nintendo Wi-fi,since mine's WPA2 and for some reason Nintendo doesn't connect with that D:. Anyway when the game wi-fi is up and running it'd be awesome to battle with you guys :3.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Haha I'm not White_Arcanine that's my friend xD. Sure,why not...I'll probably get Wi-fi on Sunday who knows? I'll PM you when I'm ready n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back