Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 09:40 AM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
What is happening in your Join Avenue? Have any fun or interesting Avenue stories? Join Avenue is a new feature, so maybe you have questions on how to make the most of it. Come on in and chat about Join Avenue, the Fresh place to be!

My PC is named Julius and his Avenue Tile is "Caesar". So, everybody calls me Caesar when I walk by. The catch phases I have are "LookAtMe!" and "ZONK!"

My Avenue has made it to Level 2. But I still haven't been allowed to buy anything there. I think it is because I play on 2 DS's with two different times on the clock.

You can do GTS trade or Random Match Ups to add more people to Join Avenue.

If you use memory link or trade with your old games, your old PC from BW can show up. Mine is a Toddler that shouts "Help<3"
Old October 23rd, 2012, 09:52 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Not much to say, really. My Avenue is Rank 13, title was Hidamari, but I removed it to think of a better name. (My Avenue has a purple roof) I have a Rank 4 Dojo, a Rank 5 Florist, a Rank 6 Market, a Rank 5 Retaurant (to be replaced with a Nursery), a Rank 4/5 Antique Shop, a Rank 4 Raffle Booth, a Rank 2 Salon (remade), and a Rank 4 Restaurant (with my White character, Aoi).

Working on Rank 15 for the Nursery, but I really want that there Parade function~

My title there is "Yui-sama". My catchphrases are "Okaeri!" and "Perfect!".

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
rizoph
Mime Jr.

Nature: Mild
Mine's lvl 2. I love it. The raffle's grand prize is a masterball! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!

Join tsukinohito.com/temp_forum
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Does anyone know what level and/or who I need to look for the egg step shortening market?
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Currently rank 21. Starting to get Gym leaders so I stopped grinding regular visitors, because Gym leaders pretty much give a full level and I'm lazy.

My avenue is called "TWERK CITY", my title is "Beyonce" and my phrase is "TWERK IT!"

Currently collecting different types of cafes so I can buy the EV training/level training as much as possible per day while leveling the nursery that took forever to find.
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old October 24th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Syltti

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
Does anyone know what level and/or who I need to look for the egg step shortening market?
You get the Nursery after hitting Rank 15.

Also, My first Gym Leader came to my Avenue; Roxie~

FC - 4012-4737-6781
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Old October 24th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Wateria
The cute team Aqua member

Nature: Naughty
My avenue can't be named yet as my avenue is only level 3

my title is: Angeline and my phases are Pika and Jiggly
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:45 AM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

You people with Level 21 and on Avenues, How did you get that high? Have you been working it for long? Lots of passerbys, trade, wifi battles?
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:22 AM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

I only seem to get three people to come in a day. Is it possible to get more per day?
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
I used the C-Gear with my friend and her brother a while ago so they were hanging around my Join Avenue and I made them shop owners, really not much else. I added some people I came across on the GTS as shop owners too but I'm trying not to have a lot of repeats.
Old October 24th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I love Join Avenue so much. I was worried when I first came across it that it would be gimmicky and that I'd leave it unused but I can hardly stay away! I feel it really makes the entire game feel connected. When I saw that people who had visited my Dream World were visiting my avenue, I just couldn't believe it. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things; the whole "trading with someone across the globe" and "becoming closer with new people because of Pokemon" is something I really love and I was so happy to see that Join Avenue really took those ideas and brought them all together in one convenient place.

My join avenue is called *Mall R4* (I'm terrible at coming up with names), and is level 11. I have one of each shop except for the nursery, which I hope to get soon. I really appreciate the usefulness of the stores' services.
Old October 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
I love Join Avenue so much. I was worried when I first came across it that it would be gimmicky and that I'd leave it unused but I can hardly stay away! I feel it really makes the entire game feel connected. When I saw that people who had visited my Dream World were visiting my avenue, I just couldn't believe it. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things; the whole "trading with someone across the globe" and "becoming closer with new people because of Pokemon" is something I really love and I was so happy to see that Join Avenue really took those ideas and brought them all together in one convenient place.

My join avenue is called *Mall R4* (I'm terrible at coming up with names), and is level 11. I have one of each shop except for the nursery, which I hope to get soon. I really appreciate the usefulness of the stores' services.
So the dream world will help with more people
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Ya, any form of communication. Even spot passing (with your C-gear on doing that survey thing), Fun Fes Missions, Dream World, Trading (GTS, IR, or Wireless), and...I think Friend Checking through IR.

Basically if you can communicate with someone else, it counts.
Old October 25th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowpointQuincy View Post
You people with Level 21 and on Avenues, How did you get that high? Have you been working it for long? Lots of passerbys, trade, wifi battles?
I did it through a process people call "passing the Coil". "Coil" being the Japanese name for Magnemite. Basically tons of people are constantly trading Magnemites for Magnemites over the GTS to get visitors rapidly. I took me about 175 recommendations to get to lv20, which only took a couple hours spanned through a few days to get.
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old October 25th, 2012, 05:27 AM
何贤豪

Eh?! How can there be Join Avenue names? For sure...I'm still a noob...Simply Level 3, with some shops with an amount that doesn't even go to 10...There, I gave myself the title of "Gunsou", Japanese for "Sergeant"...I pretty much took it out of the person that's in my signature right now...Keroro Gunsō. I used "Gunsou" because there isn't this type of Gunsou: Gunsō. All the shops were mainly from the Dream World and a few fans, but I don't get lots of new shops, 'cause I chose to just have only 1 of each store type, but I once broke this...And my phrases are "Ge~rori" and "Wow!", I think...Yeah, the second one's basic, I couldn't think of anything. For "Ge~rori"...it all came from Keroro as well. But he normally goes like "Ge~rogerogerori", so it should be really long.
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Old October 25th, 2012, 01:01 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
I did it through a process people call "passing the Coil". "Coil" being the Japanese name for Magnemite. Basically tons of people are constantly trading Magnemites for Magnemites over the GTS to get visitors rapidly. I took me about 175 recommendations to get to lv20, which only took a couple hours spanned through a few days to get.

Passing the Coil sounds like exactly thing the I should be doing now. Thanks for the Mondo Tip!
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:50 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
Just Magnemites? continuously?
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM
MrTripStack
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
Is that why I always see Magnemite being traded back and forth when I'm on the Global Link? I was starting to wonder about that... xD
“Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You're able to benefit from the unique viewpoints of others, without being crippled by your own judgment.”
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:16 PM
sunshinesan
Pokesho fan

Nature: Bold
Lol, I was wondering why Magnamites popped up everywhere on that site. I love Join Avenue as well, I think it is the best new feature in BW2. Mines at lvl 6, aiming for 15 to make hatching eggs not excruciatingly painful. My title is 'My lord', phrase is 'poop', excited ppl say 'Rad!' Also, Serebii's guide is a godsend.

Currently playing as of 10/26/2012: POKEMON WHITE 2
FC: 3826 6533 5813
Crazy Shenanigans - Click Me
Old October 25th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Blue Emerald
One of life's great mysteries

Nature: Naive
Wow, I had no idea you could get easy trades that way! I'm so gonna be doing that now! ^__^

Anyway, I just have a Rank 4 avenue right now, my associates and employees just refer to me formally ("Wyatt"), my greeting is "Hey-hey!" and excited people say "Awesome!" I'm mostly focusing on leveling up my antique shop, dojo, and raffle right now.
Old October 25th, 2012, 09:07 PM
CorruptedBride

Nature: Quirky
Haha I kept wondering about the constant flow of magnamites coming up in the records too. Thanks for the tip!

My Avenue is Rank 12.
It's called Vesperia (Trying to think of new name, any suggestions?)
My phrases are 'Fantastic' and 'MUM?DAD?'
~ ~ ~ ~

IGN: Stacey Friend Code: 3952-8424-8720
Friend safari: Ground: Phanpy, Nincada, ???
Please pm with your friend code if you add me!
Old October 26th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Syltti

Wish it was easier to pass the Coil. I keep getting trainers who already traded in my searches. qq

Anyway, I renamed my Avenue "Hinamizawa" and my phrase when I'm excited became "Nippah~!". Fresh-baked cupcakes to those who catch the reference~

Finally got a Nursery setup, now focusing on ranking it. My Market hit Rank 8 and became Judith's Emporium. That's about it.

[Edit] After a few trades, Hinamizawa became Rank 18, Aoi's (my White character) Kitchen became Bistro Aoi. Going to work on Jaclyn's Place (Nursery) and Armina's Flowers (Florist) next.

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Last edited by Syltti; October 26th, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
Old October 26th, 2012, 11:09 AM
CorruptedBride

I'm having that problem with the trades too. People must be speeding through them.
~ ~ ~ ~

IGN: Stacey Friend Code: 3952-8424-8720
Friend safari: Ground: Phanpy, Nincada, ???
Please pm with your friend code if you add me!
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Blue Emerald
One of life's great mysteries

Nature: Naive
I just noticed this, but since all of my employees were fans in my game, they all have names that either start with a J or an A! Pretty clever, haha!

Tonight, I just reached rank 10, so I got to rename Join Avenue. I named it "Avenue U" -- the U stands for Unova. =P Not only that, but I got to see a bunch of my stores upgrade for the first time! I didn't even know they could do that! That's pretty neat. Getting to Rank 4's well worth it.
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Naykd

On Level 2 atm, just starting to get more visitors to my join avenue..
Pokémon X FC: 0946 3634 7176
Safari Type: Fire
Safari Pokemon: Charmeleon, Pansear,
Braixen

Pokémon White 2 FC:
4299 0983 9733

Pokémon Black FC: 2666 1560 0333
Pokémon Pearl FC: 0604 1377 2074
Pokémon HeartGold FC: 4942 0703 0914
Pokémon Platinum FC: 2622 8860 7175
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links