Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center
Reload this Page Soul Dew?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old October 25th, 2012 (09:55 AM).
Danger!

Nature: Lonely
This may be a stupid question (I haven't battled competitively since Gen 4)
I noticed Lati@s were both moved from uber to OU - and since soul dew is now available in Gen 5 are we allowed to use soul dew in OU?

White 2: 5201-0308-4713
3DS: 0387-8789-6929

Record
Wins: 7
Losses: 2
Draws: 0
Re-Started 21/10/12

My Trading Thread

Old October 25th, 2012 (10:18 AM).
awooo
ModeratorBSCS

Send a message via Skype™ to wolf
From what I can tell, Smogon has reintroduced the Soul Dew clause, but it seems that their banlists page hasn't been updated yet. I didn't even realize that Soul Dew was released, and I haven't seen any mention about in OU discussions. Smogon's new upcoming OU analysis for Latias doesn't mention Soul Dew either (but the Ubers one does), so Soul Dew is definitely banned like it was last generation. Anyway, you'd get a better answer by asking on the tier creator's forum (Smogon, Pokémon Online, etc. depending on which tiers you follow).

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)