The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 21st, 2012 (01:21 AM).
hotmagma99
Unhatched Egg

hey guys, I've made this thread for people to have a conversation on the 'new' pokemon that are said to appear in the later future...

Please, feel free to post any of your ideas if that is the:
  • Name
  • Stats
  • Description
  • Type

Also, you can visit the new FACEBOOK page: (FutureGenPokemon) to post there if you want your ideas to be seen by more pokefans...
please recommend this page to your friends and lets start a Pokemon FUTURE!!! WOBUFFET
Old October 23rd, 2012 (08:39 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I think this won't happen for a couple of years, but I'd like to see a Pokemon based off a Dolphin, iirc there are none purely based off that animal.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old October 23rd, 2012 (04:08 PM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I want a Pokemon based off a burning tree( or burning bush like the one in the Bible) I am not good with names or sprites so I will just give a description and stats. Obviously fire/grass. No evolutionary relatives so possibly a Legendary? It will be a Special attacker with terrible speed due to it being a bush, but Hardy defenses and a bad attack with average HP.
Base Stats 590 total
HP-80
Attack- 15
Defense- 135
Special Attack -200
Special Defense- 135
Speed- 25
Would make a great Trick room Pokemon

"By force of will!"
Old October 24th, 2012 (07:26 PM).
Rothometapratis

Description: A dolphin pokemon. Like a regural oceanic or river, spotted or bottlenose dolphin(a porpoise would be good too) pretty much and keep it simple. I 'd like it to look natural.

Name: Rhidelfus or Rhydelfus(rhino from the shape of its head+delfus from the the greek word δελφύς=womb).

Type: Water

Stats: A good physical attacker.
68HP, 110PA, 100PD,
108S, 70SA, 56SD.
Old October 24th, 2012 (07:39 PM).
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
I think They'd do a ruby/emerald/saphire remake before making a new gen. So many people want it.
Old October 25th, 2012 (06:36 PM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
There's already a gen 6 wants thread, which pretty much sums up stuff from this one. It was here first, so let's use that instead, please. :3

Locked.

Play the game to change the game
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links