< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4151    
Old October 22nd, 2012 (5:31 PM).
alc112 alc112 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 28
I could go to Poke league!
I went back to Prof Oaks and took the pokemon I left there for leveling up and then I came across the guy with Marokwa.
I have just finished th epoke league
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #4152    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (1:21 AM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
I could go to Poke league!
I went back to Prof Oaks and took the pokemon I left there for leveling up and then I came across the guy with Marokwa.
I have just finished th epoke league
That's good for you Have you became the Champ or lost to Richie?
Reply With Quote
  #4153    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (4:03 AM).
AmazingCharizard's Avatar
AmazingCharizard AmazingCharizard is offline
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: High above you
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
That's good for you Have you became the Champ or lost to Richie?
if I remember right in the Anime Ash loses to Richie, do we need to lose, too?
Reply With Quote
  #4154    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (7:55 AM).
alc112 alc112 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
That's good for you Have you became the Champ or lost to Richie?
I couldn't battle him because "I arrived late"
So I lost
But that's Ok, that's what happened in the Anime, right?
Reply With Quote
  #4155    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (8:44 AM).
AmazingCharizard's Avatar
AmazingCharizard AmazingCharizard is offline
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: High above you
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
I couldn't battle him because "I arrived late"
So I lost
But that's Ok, that's what happened in the Anime, right?
You need to have a Flying Pokémon with you like Pidgeot because you will use it and arrive late and not at 100% to battle Richie.
And I think I had to lose since only then the event with Oak and Mom happens at Pallet Town(or am I wrong here).
Does someone know how I can activate the Misty Mermaid event?
Reply With Quote
  #4156    
Old October 23rd, 2012 (9:58 AM).
alc112 alc112 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
You need to have a Flying Pokémon with you like Pidgeot because you will use it and arrive late and not at 100% to battle Richie.
And I think I had to lose since only then the event with Oak and Mom happens at Pallet Town(or am I wrong here).
Does someone know how I can activate the Misty Mermaid event?
Oh, I didn't know that.
I always use a lot of savestates so I could go back to my 4th battle and now I'm playng the Stadium. thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #4157    
Old October 24th, 2012 (1:03 AM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
I couldn't battle him because "I arrived late"
So I lost
But that's Ok, that's what happened in the Anime, right?
There is no problem in loosing to him. Yes thats according to anime all right. But you can win against him and become the Champ later on!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4158    
Old October 24th, 2012 (3:34 AM).
Aly Khalifa's Avatar
Aly Khalifa Aly Khalifa is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 5
Hey, guys! Does anyone know how I can get a raft again? I forgot to battle Pikachu back in the Pi-Kahuna event and now the Bad to the Bone event won't activate. And seeing as my raft gets destroyed soon after, I have no way to go back to Seafoam Islands.

I really don't want to start the game all over again.
Reply With Quote
  #4159    
Old October 24th, 2012 (5:36 AM).
alc112 alc112 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly Khalifa View Post
Hey, guys! Does anyone know how I can get a raft again? I forgot to battle Pikachu back in the Pi-Kahuna event and now the Bad to the Bone event won't activate. And seeing as my raft gets destroyed soon after, I have no way to go back to Seafoam Islands.

I really don't want to start the game all over again.
You can do more or less what ROBO BOY said in the last page: open the ROM in YAPE, locate for example Spearow (which you can find in route 1) and select as Item 1 the raft. Save and then go to the game and catch a Spearow. It will have a raft as holding item. Or if you don't want to catch it, attack a spearow with the move Thief to steal its holding item.

Reply With Quote
  #4160    
Old October 24th, 2012 (7:13 AM).
julianprocks julianprocks is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
why has the download file been removed i have been trying to download this game but i cant it just redirects me to download ilivid or imesh
Reply With Quote
  #4161    
Old October 24th, 2012 (7:33 AM).
Pinotti's Avatar
Pinotti Pinotti is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clacla View Post
You need to have the Real Time Clock enabled on your emulator.
I read some post ago, for activate myst mermaid event you need to set the real time clock on emulator?! Is that truth?! Why??!!
Reply With Quote
  #4162    
Old October 24th, 2012 (8:52 AM). Edited October 24th, 2012 by DrFuji.
Aly Khalifa's Avatar
Aly Khalifa Aly Khalifa is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 5
Okay, unfortunately, I am a five year old when it comes to hacking, so what exactly is YAPE? And please note that I am on a MacBook. So if YAPE is a program that only works on Windows, then I'm screwed. xD

By the way, thanks for the quick (and detailed) reply! :D
Reply With Quote
  #4163    
Old October 25th, 2012 (1:28 AM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianprocks View Post
why has the download file been removed i have been trying to download this game but i cant it just redirects me to download ilivid or imesh
It could be due to the release date for next beta coming through
Reply With Quote
  #4164    
Old October 25th, 2012 (7:33 AM).
ousselg ousselg is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 29
I dont think so alienhunter, it looks like metapod23 is fed up with people asking him to continue his hack. Read the comments on youtube, search for pokemon ash gray scare in the air and you will see. To bad this hack is awesome
Reply With Quote
  #4165    
Old October 25th, 2012 (7:31 PM). Edited October 25th, 2012 by Pinotti.
Pinotti's Avatar
Pinotti Pinotti is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
It could be due to the release date for next beta coming through

In my humble opinion, He could make a proncunciação if he will give up the hack, it would be more polite and show respect to everyone who played their game, only thing he is doing is to put hope in all who visit your page.
hahaha, I think, Meta has give up, since last year ;]
Anyone, witch is closer to him, could tell him this?!
Reply With Quote
  #4166    
Old October 25th, 2012 (9:31 PM).
ATLooney92 ATLooney92 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
I have a problem. I followed all of the events up to "The Misty Mermaid", and after I got out of Rock Tunnel, the video phone didn't work. Do I need this event completed to continue in the game? And when's the new beta come out? I'm so stoked for it.
Reply With Quote
  #4167    
Old October 25th, 2012 (11:50 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 13,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
In my humble opinion, He could make a proncunciação if he will give up the hack, it would be more polite and show respect to everyone who played their game, only thing he is doing is to put hope in all who visit your page.
hahaha, I think, Meta has give up, since last year ;]
Anyone, witch is closer to him, could tell him this?!
Yeah, sure, and that's why only 4 episodes are left before releasing the beta... seems legit.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #4168    
Old October 26th, 2012 (1:09 AM).
ousselg ousselg is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Yeah, sure, and that's why only 4 episodes are left before releasing the beta... seems legit.
what do u mean ? what seems legit? because on youtube he seems to have given up on releasing it because people annoy him with demands and questions, maybe he can team up with another hacker so they can finish it,maybe the one that made pokemon naraja?
Reply With Quote
  #4169    
Old October 26th, 2012 (4:17 AM).
mananki90's Avatar
mananki90 mananki90 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 12
he said he will release his new beta in 2013 is it true?
Reply With Quote
  #4170    
Old October 26th, 2012 (4:31 AM).
leskale's Avatar
leskale leskale is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mananki90 View Post
he said he will release his new beta in 2013 is it true?
guys he is working alone give him some time to finish the beta if he will finish in 2013 so be it all we know he is trying to make it good so we can enjoy his hack dont ask again and agian when will be release when he will finish it he will release it
Reply With Quote
  #4171    
Old October 26th, 2012 (4:47 AM).
ousselg ousselg is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 29
why no one is helping him? there are allot of pokemon hacks would be great if he can team up with somebody!
Reply With Quote
  #4172    
Old October 26th, 2012 (6:02 AM).
Pinotti's Avatar
Pinotti Pinotti is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by leskale View Post
guys he is working alone give him some time to finish the beta if he will finish in 2013 so be it all we know he is trying to make it good so we can enjoy his hack dont ask again and agian when will be release when he will finish it he will release it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Yeah, sure, and that's why only 4 episodes are left before releasing the beta... seems legit.
Ok friend, i'll trust in your words, but i haven't seen meta upload nothing since last year, even a post that he is continuing with the hack nothing, is strange,it seems that is stopped



Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLooney92 View Post
I have a problem. I followed all of the events up to "The Misty Mermaid", and after I got out of Rock Tunnel, the video phone didn't work. Do I need this event completed to continue in the game? And when's the new beta come out? I'm so stoked for it.

I have this problem to, why myst mermaid event is so dificult to activate? i haven't move any bad eggs, follow all events in order, and nothig to me...
Reply With Quote
  #4173    
Old October 26th, 2012 (8:59 AM).
Nitrohell Nitrohell is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4
I have the exact same problem with The Misty Mermaid event.
Reply With Quote
  #4174    
Old October 26th, 2012 (11:59 AM).
shadovv shadovv is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
The download link is down. Could it be reuploaded please?!
Reply With Quote
  #4175    
Old October 26th, 2012 (3:51 PM).
ROBO-BOY's Avatar
ROBO-BOY ROBO-BOY is offline
The Monkey Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ecruteak City, Johto
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 126
I think Metapod is secretly finishing the next few episode events, and when the next beta is ready, he'll be releasing it to us. Either that or he's finally lost his marbles because of too much pokemon and is currently jumping off cliffs to try to fly, like Bagon and my sister do.
Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:53 AM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top